Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239353 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #330 on: February 28, 2018, 02:58:29 PM »
I like her as a reader, but I do think she either takes notes, or has an outstanding memory...when I had called her a few years back after not talking for over six months, she said is this about the guy who is a __________ and she remembered his occupation from my last conversation with her....I tend to think she just has a great memory and remembers situations.

Yep... Spoke with her last week (hadn't talked to her in over a year) she said is this the same guy that travels and works for xyz company? LOL!! She also out of the blue mentioned his mom being a pain. (We talked about that in our last reading.) I never mentioned it  this time.
I got the feeling instantly.. like ummm, you wrote that down. Had to!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #331 on: February 28, 2018, 03:30:46 PM »
I like her as a reader, but I do think she either takes notes, or has an outstanding memory...when I had called her a few years back after not talking for over six months, she said is this about the guy who is a __________ and she remembered his occupation from my last conversation with her....I tend to think she just has a great memory and remembers situations.

Yep... Spoke with her last week (hadn't talked to her in over a year) she said is this the same guy that travels and works for xyz company? LOL!! She also out of the blue mentioned his mom being a pain. (We talked about that in our last reading.) I never mentioned it  this time.
I got the feeling instantly.. like ummm, you wrote that down. Had to!!

LOL yea, it's pretty crazy considering how many people she probably reads for.  She will even say "remember I told you in our first reading" etc.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #332 on: February 28, 2018, 05:59:59 PM »
:/ maybe she does take notes...which would be dissapointing. But it could explain why she goes over the same thing you called her about in the past.

ETA: I dont know, I've called her on different Keen accounts in the past..months apart and she would spit out stuff from past discussions as well very quickly. Im leaning on she has
out of this world memory...but you never know with psychics.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 06:18:27 PM by bstalling »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #333 on: February 28, 2018, 06:49:56 PM »
:/ maybe she does take notes...which would be dissapointing. But it could explain why she goes over the same thing you called her about in the past.

ETA: I dont know, I've called her on different Keen accounts in the past..months apart and she would spit out stuff from past discussions as well very quickly. Im leaning on she has
out of this world memory...but you never know with psychics.

Agreed. Idk how she would have time to access notes that quickly for eac caller. If it is memory- maybe she’s just trying to be personable? Idk. She is good for me. I just wish I could get more than 1 question answered in a 15 minute reading. Her accuracy for me keeps me coming back though

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #334 on: March 01, 2018, 01:04:38 AM »
Agreed. Idk how she would have time to access notes that quickly for eac caller. I

I'm sure, when doing readings on via her personal site, she has enough time to look up notes.

When it comes to doing readings on Keen, haven't people come on here and said Keen gives advisors a place to take notes. I don't think it would take long to look up a caller and skim through notes while you're waiting for the call to connect.

That’s a possibility, but Idk. I know she has a gift for sure. You never know though. I rarely call about the same situation, so my experience with her may vary from others.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #335 on: March 01, 2018, 03:47:56 AM »
No doubt she’s talented.. I just think she’s took some notes to enhance that talent. Kid you not.. after the reading last week I was like omg! Is she talking notes?! I’ve not felt like that before and I’d read with her off and on sparingly over the last few years.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #336 on: March 01, 2018, 04:27:28 AM »
Agreed. Idk how she would have time to access notes that quickly for eac caller. I

I'm sure, when doing readings on via her personal site, she has enough time to look up notes.

When it comes to doing readings on Keen, haven't people come on here and said Keen gives advisors a place to take notes. I don't think it would take long to look up a caller and skim through notes while you're waiting for the call to connect.
I think it pops up when the call comes through for them on keen.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #337 on: March 01, 2018, 05:32:51 AM »
[
I think it pops up when the call comes through for them on keen.

It does, at least when you do chat. Someone told me there's a little box embedded in the corner of the screen for notes that pops up with each caller on chat. I'm not sure about with voice calls though I didn't think to ask.

Offline njlady

« Reply #338 on: March 01, 2018, 04:46:32 PM »
Some people just have really good memories for certain things.  When I see or hear from an old client, I just need one bit of info for most of their history to come rolling back in.  It can be 8 years since I last saw them and I remember the name of their dog, what they wore, all kinds of things. But when I go to the store, forget it.  I need a list or I'll bring back everything but what I went there for.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #339 on: March 01, 2018, 04:49:11 PM »
Yea I tend to just think she has a great memory...when she's remembered things for me, it was more like..she was thinking out loud, like wait is this the so and so person, etc. 

The problem with her great memory is that I don't know if she really "fresh reads" so much as she should, I guess that's why she  is more of a one time reading per situation person.

She is awesome though.

Offline whskers

« Reply #340 on: March 01, 2018, 04:56:09 PM »
I only read once with lady P but i can attest to her empathic ability. She reads the situation and person as if she was there. As far as memory.. I think if a reader is really gifted, they will be consistent in their reading.  I read with cookie in keen and she has been 100% for me in terms of predictions.I closed my account in keen and read with her Using a different platform and she read as if it was continuation of my keen account. Very consistent and the way she described the situation and person was so accurate.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #341 on: March 06, 2018, 05:42:41 AM »
Does she read by appointment on Keen?

I waited over a month in her queue and didn’t notice my wait time was running out.. I was FINALLY in the single digits. 😱

Is it easier to schedule an appointment through her personal site or should I request an appointment through Keen?

Offline whskers

« Reply #342 on: March 06, 2018, 05:50:44 AM »
Personal site you can talk to her the next day.

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #343 on: March 06, 2018, 08:29:36 PM »
How good is Lady P with outcomes? I never read with her. After being on this board I've tried some of the top Keen suggestions and she is one i haven't spoken to. I want to do a reading but dont want a replay of the last reading i had (disappointing). I've skimmed through this thread about her and she seems good but are there ppl with stories of how good she can be?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #344 on: March 07, 2018, 01:18:09 AM »
Personal site you can talk to her the next day.

Thank you!