Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239148 times)

Offline Nala208111

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #315 on: February 15, 2018, 09:22:00 PM »
Yes it gave me the option for the early bird. I was thrown at first to with the time then
I realized it shows my time which is eastern time the early bird times are her west coast times

I was going to try for today but til I was available from work the early bird times were booked
So I hope to try for some time in next few weeks

Offline cappy

« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2018, 12:51:39 AM »
I had my first reading with Lp last week after reading your reviews on this board....I had asked for help with my situation with a man, a guy I dated and things were intense and amazing and then low and behold, hes not over his ex....so i felt like a major rebound..however the man has told me that he really sees a future with me and he just needs to get over feelings of her so he can commit to me, and unfortunately because he was still talking to her...she moved out of town so he wont be seeing her....i had told him its best we cut ties til he can get over her because I will not be second fiddle to anyone....
anyway...lp really focused on how he feels about her....and why he can not get over her ....and then at the end told me he still thinks of me and actually encouraged me to talk to him casually like he is talking to her..which i thought was so odd
im a little disappointed that she spent the entire session talking about HER and him rather than him and me...and really she didnt give me any predictions on when he would reach out if I did not do it first...said some months...and that eventually he will cut her out...
whats your experience with her readings and her advise, anyone feel that she goes off track...is her advise ever something you follow....how often do you read with her
thanks

Offline bstalling

« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2018, 01:08:51 AM »
I had my first reading with Lp last week after reading your reviews on this board....I had asked for help with my situation with a man, a guy I dated and things were intense and amazing and then low and behold, hes not over his ex....so i felt like a major rebound..however the man has told me that he really sees a future with me and he just needs to get over feelings of her so he can commit to me, and unfortunately because he was still talking to her...she moved out of town so he wont be seeing her....i had told him its best we cut ties til he can get over her because I will not be second fiddle to anyone....
anyway...lp really focused on how he feels about her....and why he can not get over her ....and then at the end told me he still thinks of me and actually encouraged me to talk to him casually like he is talking to her..which i thought was so odd
im a little disappointed that she spent the entire session talking about HER and him rather than him and me...and really she didnt give me any predictions on when he would reach out if I did not do it first...said some months...and that eventually he will cut her out...
whats your experience with her readings and her advise, anyone feel that she goes off track...is her advise ever something you follow....how often do you read with her
thanks

Well, what did you figure from how he feels about the ex? She should have given enough information for you to figure out if he is a lost cause or not.

I posted about this on another thread somewhere. If shes not talking about you and him...usually there is a reason.

Offline cappy

« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2018, 03:30:39 AM »
Oh I will have to see if I can find the other thread I'm very new here so I'm still learning the ropes I apologize.
She just said that she feels eventually he'll come back around and that he just needs some validation from her that the relationship that they had was not nothing I do think she was correct about how he feels about her obviously I can't confirm how she feels about him but I didn't love the fact that she was not able to provide very much information except for he's thinking about you and wants to see you has the answer to my question of what are his feelings for me like at this point in time...

Offline cappy

« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2018, 06:22:36 PM »
Thank you for the advice.
It was interesting...lp made it seem like he was attached for validation and not really having any feelings for her..said he would most definitely be back around but if I started talking to him it would be faster than if I left him alone...
I guess I'm so used to people always telling you not to contact your poi... That I was a little bit surprised to hear someone say reach out and try to keep in touch that's why I asked this for him what it's like to follow her advice because it's definitely not the advice I'm used to hearing from friends or family or anyone in general

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2018, 06:32:06 PM »
That is interesting she told you that, since she seems to lean more toward the whole "back off and move on" approach....

I do agree that predictions don't really seem to be her strong point.

It's up to you to see if you feel comfortable to continue to communicate with him, maybe just keep it real light and casual with no talk of your relationship and where it is going, etc....

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2018, 06:36:39 PM »
I think its what your comfortable with and what your gut tells you....

I have had readers tell me both, not to contact or too contact.. or same thing... if i reach out then it will speed things up, if i dont i'll just have to wait it out.....

Always go with what u feel is right not friends or readers..... its hard not to let readers influence you but its so important to take it at surface value and use that they say with your own intuition.
No one knows better than you.....

me personally in my situation i had reached out few times...(3) .. which i feel is reasonable.. with responses 2 out of the three.. but that's not the kind of relationship i want or a norm for us in the past....remember you train people how to treat you. I know for my ex if he is into it... he'll be the one reaching out.. so for me i gave him my side of things... he knows where to find me.. and for me, for things to go forward i need him to step up and be the one to reach out without prompting..... this way it'll validate for me - he's in this again.... I'm prepared that if he doesn't than he's not worth it...

So go with your gut! regardless of who tells you what to do. :)

Offline cappy

« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2018, 09:26:05 PM »
Thank you for the advice.
It was interesting...lp made it seem like he was attached for validation and not really having any feelings for her..said he would most definitely be back around but if I started talking to him it would be faster than if I left him alone...
I guess I'm so used to people always telling you not to contact your poi... That I was a little bit surprised to hear someone say reach out and try to keep in touch that's why I asked this for him what it's like to follow her advice because it's definitely not the advice I'm used to hearing from friends or family or anyone in general

Offline cappy

« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2018, 09:32:48 PM »
Oops sorry it reposted my old Post..   
Nala and Presence

Thank you for your message !
You are right this is not an ordinary situation actually for one the guy actually had the decency and the honesty to let me know how his feelings for his ex were inhibiting  him to commit to me... I am sure that he gains something from this girl ... Especially since he cannot cut her out and my whole approach was until you get over her we really should not be speaking or seeing each other and I only did that for my own self worth and so that he knows that I will not play second fiddle but now I'm starting to feel like maybe lady Persephone may have a point and being in the background to him just being his friend he may start wanting to come closer as we tried this approach about a month ago and within one week of communicating he wanted to see me and I actually did see him but he then told me that it was a selfish move on his part because he's still not over his ex girlfriend.. Personally I think he has romanticized their relationship and has placed her on a pedestal that the girl does not deserve I think she's actually stringing him along a little bit and therefore he has a little bit of Hope even though rationally and pragmatically there is absolutely no way that they would get back together and he's actually even said that given the logistics and the fact that they don't want to do long distance relationships my assumption is that things were not perfect and that's what lady Persephone also implied eventually he will be ready to let her go I just have to figure out how long I'm willing to let things play out in the meantime I have tried going on other dates and trying to focus on myself it was just a very interesting reading in a very different perspective I really appreciate you guys being so empathetic and compassionate to me! 😊

Offline marciamia

« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2018, 09:43:48 PM »
Oops sorry it reposted my old Post..   
Nala and Presence

Thank you for your message !
You are right this is not an ordinary situation actually for one the guy actually had the decency and the honesty to let me know how his feelings for his ex were inhibiting  him to commit to me... I am sure that he gains something from this girl ... Especially since he cannot cut her out and my whole approach was until you get over her we really should not be speaking or seeing each other and I only did that for my own self worth and so that he knows that I will not play second fiddle but now I'm starting to feel like maybe lady Persephone may have a point and being in the background to him just being his friend he may start wanting to come closer as we tried this approach about a month ago and within one week of communicating he wanted to see me and I actually did see him but he then told me that it was a selfish move on his part because he's still not over his ex girlfriend.. Personally I think he has romanticized their relationship and has placed her on a pedestal that the girl does not deserve I think she's actually stringing him along a little bit and therefore he has a little bit of Hope even though rationally and pragmatically there is absolutely no way that they would get back together and he's actually even said that given the logistics and the fact that they don't want to do long distance relationships my assumption is that things were not perfect and that's what lady Persephone also implied eventually he will be ready to let her go I just have to figure out how long I'm willing to let things play out in the meantime I have tried going on other dates and trying to focus on myself it was just a very interesting reading in a very different perspective I really appreciate you guys being so empathetic and compassionate to me! 😊

This guy sounds like someone I met over the summer!!  :o If you don’t mind me asking, where do you live? You can PM me if you’d like but I’m really curious about this dude lol

Offline cappy

« Reply #325 on: February 27, 2018, 12:43:02 AM »
Pm sent

Offline bstalling

« Reply #326 on: February 27, 2018, 06:56:35 PM »
I've been highly critical of LP in this thread. The readings I've had with her in the past were always more frustrating than helpful. After reading the recent positive feedback, I thought I'd give her another chance and I did a reading with her this morning after not speaking to her since late 2015.

I swear to God this woman takes notes. She said things to me about my personality that she had said word for word in the past. Between her repeating herself and also talking about herself I really didn't get any answers to my questions. I really don't mean to continue to bash the woman, but why do I always have such a disappointing experience with her while you guys get good readings?

What type of questions are you asking? Stuff about yourself or insight into other people?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #327 on: February 27, 2018, 07:45:48 PM »
I like her as a reader, but I do think she either takes notes, or has an outstanding memory...when I had called her a few years back after not talking for over six months, she said is this about the guy who is a __________ and she remembered his occupation from my last conversation with her....I tend to think she just has a great memory and remembers situations.

Offline cappy

« Reply #328 on: February 27, 2018, 09:59:34 PM »
I didn't think she was all that good. She did repeat herself a lot and I mean I can't tell you she is or isn't accurate because she kept talking about my guy and his ex..there is noway for me to validate that. There were no predictions and her advice to talk to him seemed weird ..and she didn't really answer how he felt about me..was vague..yeah he's thinking of you yeah he likes you yeah he will be back...  Ooohk

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #329 on: February 28, 2018, 02:43:48 PM »
My experience with her is mixed. She is one of my go-to readers, but I only go to her when I have a pressing issue because she only answers one question and talks in circles, repeating herself. That is frustrating but she’s been accurate for me. I don’t know about notes or a good memory, but she does remember me when I call. I rarely call her about the same thing twice, so she never reiterates info from past readings to me, but I know she knows or remembers me when I do call. Hard to tell.