Author Topic: NorthstarJulie  (Read 29382 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: NorthstarJulie
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2024, 07:04:08 PM »
In my experience she tells everyone a similar story. She will mention different cards in the reading but generally assign to them the same meaning. I had a reading with her and shared with 2 other users here and they validated that our readings were eerily similar. "he is back and forth" and there is distance etc. I didn't find her to be helpful either. Oh and she basically told my friend her man was never going to step up because he had issues he needed to work through or whatever. They are now engaged. so yeah save your money

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2024, 07:09:47 PM »
In my experience she tells everyone a similar story. She will mention different cards in the reading but generally assign to them the same meaning. I had a reading with her and shared with 2 other users here and they validated that our readings were eerily similar. "he is back and forth" and there is distance etc. I didn't find her to be helpful either. Oh and she basically told my friend her man was never going to step up because he had issues he needed to work through or whatever. They are now engaged. so yeah save your money

Thank you for sharing. I read with her recently, and she didn’t really say anything groundbreaking…
just kinda fed off what I told her.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2024, 04:38:33 PM »

I got the same "he is back and forth" and there is a "distance" LOL! she also added, he was "moody" and when you'll meat he won't be in a good mood, which unfortunately was quite the opposite. a lot of them when they'll use the word distance and incase there isn't any physical distance, they'll save face by saying maybe not a physical distance, but emotionally distant:))

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2024, 08:15:05 PM »
lol yeah she also used moody to describe poi. She was overhyped on this forum and I think it’s because most of us here are dealing with noncommittal men who have narcissist tendencies and they just resonate with that narrative in mind to see what sticks. Then there’s the fairy tale readers who will water your delulu because they know you’ll keep coming back to get a dose of lies when your anxiety hits. It’s sad and quite cruel.

I got the same "he is back and forth" and there is a "distance" LOL! she also added, he was "moody" and when you'll meat he won't be in a good mood, which unfortunately was quite the opposite. a lot of them when they'll use the word distance and incase there isn't any physical distance, they'll save face by saying maybe not a physical distance, but emotionally distant:))

Offline midwest60

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2024, 09:52:13 PM »
"Why on earth would she block you for missing a call back? That would be kinda psycho....

Quote from: dragonflyer on February 08, 2024, 05:51:07 PM
Ugh! I arranged the call with her on Keen and missed it....Not sure if she would block me or not. I really don't like the arranged calls..."

I am chuckling to myself.....not that you were blocked...but by the fact I have had one chat with this reader and left good feedback.  But, every time I try to get a follow up reading either by chat or arranged call...she purposely knocks me out of the cue.  I had her as one of my favorites and she "un-favorited me." (is that a word).  Rejection is God's protection as they say...