Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239144 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #585 on: April 11, 2020, 07:28:42 PM »
She no longer works on keen. You have to go through her website

Is making an appointment with her and reading with her worth it? How is she with love and contact predictions?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #586 on: April 11, 2020, 07:41:28 PM »
She no longer works on keen. You have to go through her website

Is making an appointment with her and reading with her worth it? How is she with love and contact predictions?

I think she's good with picking up the situation correctly. She got a contact predictions correct. But her contact predictions are only good if she picks them up herself and not when you ask. Usually when you ask and she tells you she its just guessing. she even admits that timeframes aren't her strong point and not to hold her to it.... Its more accurate when it pops up in the reading. I like her. Im thinking about reading with her again, i'm trying to decide between her and leanne. if you book with her let me know!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #587 on: June 23, 2020, 03:38:12 PM »
How long does it take for her to get back to email readings? It's been 5 business days already for me.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #588 on: July 17, 2020, 03:35:08 PM »
I read with Lady P last month, and as always she was spot on about the situation.  While we know she is not good at timing she randomly gave me a 4.  Has anyone had any luck with the random numbers she tosses out there?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #589 on: July 17, 2020, 04:21:43 PM »
She told me that my guy was going to be moving in sooner and then I think LOL. He has drunkenly mentioned it twice now in the last month and a half but we haven't seriously talk about it. She did tell me that I would be his gracious Storm from his ex was that happened and I fully expect that. I will keep everybody updated.

Oh god voice to text. She said I should expect a Shit storm from his ex when it happens and I fully expect that. Also she told me be careful he is going to depend on me a lot when he moves in and I need to be prepared for that. I will cook and clean but his ass is doing his own laundry.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 05:30:51 PM by maggs30 »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #590 on: July 17, 2020, 04:57:30 PM »
How do y’all word your questions with her?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #591 on: July 17, 2020, 05:31:26 PM »
How do y’all word your questions with her?

I just asked her about his feel I vs about me and our relationship and what is ahead.

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #592 on: July 25, 2020, 04:16:57 AM »
She's great. She read the situation accurately. She's funny too. She gave a general prediction of, "I believe you belong together and that eventually, you will find your way there". This can play out many different ways lol, so I can't say if she's right or wrong. She also gives advice, so if that's your thing (it generally isn't mine, but it was ok in this situation), then call her. I think she's worth a try.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #593 on: July 25, 2020, 12:17:26 PM »
She was wrong for me years ago unfortunately. She told me we would end up together, and we did not. Last time I spoke to her, she saw contact coming soon....still hasn’t come. Sigh.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #594 on: September 01, 2020, 10:56:12 AM »
I had to give up on her. She used to be my go to. I’m reading through all my notes and recordings before I get rid of them for good. She told me the truth in my first reading but all these recordings I’m listening to right now are  so far off from what was  actually going on. These recordings are like 5 years old so the situations have fully played out. I read on three guys with her. The first she was right about it not working out, then every time I called she just made conversation with me and gave me advice about how to get it in my favor. Then on the other two guys I think she was pranking me or something. One guy I needed to be careful with because he was serious and could possibly get me pregnant... ummmm was that before or after he dumped me a few days later for not wanting to be his side girlfriend lol ... I just felt like if she were tuned in with his feelings she would have known that he wasn’t the one and the other one too who should be with me right now but currently resides In a maximum security prison for a decade 😫 I had to give her up she didn’t work... I just really liked taking to her. She was like an aunt.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 10:59:51 AM by Kkbich2014 »

Offline Watercolors

« Reply #595 on: September 01, 2020, 12:35:43 PM »
Kkbich2014: Just out of curiosity, did she ever discuss her health issues with you?

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #596 on: September 01, 2020, 02:07:17 PM »
She didn’t and based off of what she was telling me at the time about her life I don’t think she got sick until after I had stopped reading with her.

Offline gray2

« Reply #597 on: September 01, 2020, 05:48:45 PM »
she's always been accurate for me. my last ex and this ex. i dont mind her advice.  she tunes in to him then elaborates on his feelings and emotions. i havent been able to book on her site the past month. hope she's ok.

Offline LadyDee143

« Reply #598 on: September 16, 2020, 04:03:48 PM »
I had my FIRST reading with Lady P 2 days ago about 2 POIs
I was able to schedule same day firstly through her site.
She asked the names and  provided details but would ask follow up questions.

1)First POI - she said she saw the numbers 3 and 7 - She asked If my POI was consistent ? Which caught me off guard because that’s the one thing i would argue with him about...Anyway I answered saying yes and no. She went into he’s in a relationship with someone else. He will never tell me and doesn’t really see it as that either. He met me, enjoys me, I seem exciting to him but he can’t move forward because his current “entanglement”. Interesting choice of words....I’ve been in communication with the POI since I’m supposed to see him Friday evening. She suggested not to attack by asking are you married but instead ask questions around why he may limit his availability ? To see if he answers transparently and makes adjustments to allow me further into his life.

2)POI number 2 she asked if was Married ? I said not to my knowledge. She then jumped to “you will have kids - I see 2-3”. The oddest part was me and this guy spoke heavily about marriage and kids last year. She says “he saw you as the one” he return again and may leave. Which will bother you if he doesn’t come around correctly. You’ll leave the door open a little bit not cracked...pretty accurate with how we are currently.

She jumped back to the me having kids saying well if you don’t have any now just a warning to be careful. Because you can easily become pregnant and may not want multiple baby fathers. Hmmm I currently want kids but marriage first. Also, I hadn’t been having sex...but that may be changing. So I’ll take heed of the warning.

I only had a 15 min read - she allowed it go over by 2 mins.
There wasn’t much from a prediction / outcomes standpoint but she def picked up on feelings and gave advice. All in all not a bad experience with Lady P.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 04:09:28 PM by LadyDee143 »

Offline LadyDee143

« Reply #599 on: September 16, 2020, 05:01:57 PM »
Childdd yes my intuition is through the roof. Both these men invest a lot of phone time with me and live ten mins away; in different directions. Excuses are usually around working multiple jobs. Never about another woman. But with that being said I’m not exclusive with either  so it doesn’t surprise me; which is why I’m here calling psychics for answers. At this rate I try to meet other men  but these 2 are always stuck on my mind.