Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 238484 times)

Offline SoulStar1111

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #555 on: August 03, 2019, 02:47:32 AM »
Does she read on Keen anymore or personal website only?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #556 on: August 03, 2019, 02:00:56 PM »
Does she read on Keen anymore or personal website only?

Only her site I believe. Her last reviews on Keen are in 2018.

Lovefash67

« Reply #557 on: August 06, 2019, 05:46:14 PM »
Hi guys! I'm new to this forum but I have read with lady p before and I thought she was pretty good my ex boyfriend left me on Christmas we had been dating since junior year of college .he broke up with me after I graduated and we got back together 8 months later and were dating for 10 months but long distance. Lady p was able to pick up on a female energy surrounding him which I didn't know about that because we have only been broken up for a month . She said that he misses me but he is struggling with his feelings as well as things that are going on this life . She believes that he will contact me sometime this month and we will definitely get back together but she also said that our relationship will have a lot of obstacles. She also stated that distance was our problem. Anyway I ended up blocking him after speaking with Magical Sandra who helped me realize that I deserve better so I have no clue if he has reached out to me but I think lady p is good
So this is my old account and of course I have an update. My ex(first love) ended up contacting me the following month(March) and apologizing about the break up and telling me he loved me. I asked him if he was interested in just dating and he said yes but then in May I was feeling anxious about the  past ad him hurting me again so I cut things off. Then in June I contacted him and we ended up meeting in July and things were good but then when I got back home he was very distant and I told him that I was officially done and he proceeded to insult me. He eventually started dating this girl that he seemed to have been  interested in while, before, and after we were together. So it seems lady P was right in some aspects.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #558 on: August 23, 2019, 11:43:12 PM »
Lady P told me by the end of summer I would get a promotion. That will happen but not until the Fall but I did get the news at the end of Summer. The promotion is also minor and more of a title thing than anything else. It’s not a great change financially either, but I still consider it a hit. 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 11:46:24 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #559 on: August 24, 2019, 02:57:30 AM »
She was really wrong for me. Possibly got some stuff right in the moment, but there is no way her prediction is happening, nor do I want it to. She is nice though.

Lovefash67

« Reply #560 on: September 03, 2019, 11:04:27 PM »
I had a reading with lady p and she expressed that my POI is not telling me and only told me bits and pieces of how he is feeling .Yona did say that POI has trouble expressing his feelings and the last time we spoke he told me things I never knew. She expressed that he is holding back. She also expressed that his gf and him relationship is new she said because it has not been tested yet. She expressed that though he is still with her that he thinks about me but is unsure that he started dating the new girl since he lives in another state and is most likely lonely . She believes that we will get back together.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #561 on: September 05, 2019, 11:49:56 PM »
Hey guys! I’m interested in getting a reading from her. Do you recommend email or phone readings?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #562 on: September 06, 2019, 01:05:48 AM »
I've read with her over the phone and it was good. Plus I liked that I could ask follow up questions.
I'm considering getting an email reading myself so any feedback on that would be much appreciated by me too.

Paulina93

« Reply #563 on: September 20, 2019, 09:34:34 PM »
Does lady p always use the word “possibly” when giving predictions?

Yaz88

« Reply #564 on: September 20, 2019, 11:23:17 PM »

Never for me.  It was more like when the time is right, it will happen.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #565 on: September 21, 2019, 01:29:05 AM »
Ya, she did use that word "possibly' with me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #566 on: September 21, 2019, 03:02:49 AM »
I read with her today and she did not say possibly to me. She was very certain on things I told her I can't see happening and She was adamant so we will see over the next 4 months which is when she sees what I feel is improbable happening. But 4 months would be when he told me he will be ready to take those kind of steps forward so I am the one saying possibly lol

Well her prediction in Sept was an offer, a relationship, a balancing and a move. She said it was him moving, us moving in together, or traveling. She specifically said Jan 2020. Well he moved out of his apartment after a job offer and is traveling for work. He did tell me how he feels so that must be the relationship part. In both of my readings she has said it will be awhile for big things.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 12:01:02 AM by maggs30 »

Paulina93

« Reply #567 on: September 21, 2019, 01:50:32 PM »

Did predictions happen when she used that word? I asked her what she meant by saying possibly... she said she makes predictions but it depends on how I react to the things that poi will do, suck as how I react to his contact and etc.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #568 on: September 21, 2019, 07:01:10 PM »
She doesn't give timeframes and when you are trying to talk it out, then will just say "Maybe" "Possible".. For example.. when i asked her about the timing of new career opportunity with a specific company, and told her that i am expecting this happen in the next month or so, her response was i am not very sure of the timeframe, but could be possible.

Did predictions happen when she used that word? I asked her what she meant by saying possibly... she said she makes predictions but it depends on how I react to the things that poi will do, suck as how I react to his contact and etc.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #569 on: October 12, 2019, 04:14:18 PM »
Does she still ask for background info before a reading? Also, do you think she’s a good remote viewer?

anything