Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 124813 times)

Offline Freefinally

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1035 on: November 23, 2021, 10:55:55 PM »
I will check it out. I just sent an email and someone else answered, i didnt know. Do you have the Wix link? I am there, but couldnt find it

I hope I did this right.

http://wix.to/VcDzAGg?ref=m_cl   

Not sure if you have to have the app downloaded or not. I’ll see what happens when I click post

Edit to add that when I click the link it sends me to the app and then her page. It may prompt you to download the app or if it’s also web based it could take you there.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 10:58:04 PM by Freefinally »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1036 on: November 23, 2021, 11:48:34 PM »
didnt work, but thank you so much! I saw forum yesterday, didnt fnd this message. but today is no longer showing.

Offline x

« Reply #1037 on: November 24, 2021, 05:30:08 PM »
How are people feeling about her Whatsapp readings? Telling to be rather precise in predictions once time has passed?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1038 on: November 25, 2021, 01:50:57 AM »
How are people feeling about her Whatsapp readings? Telling to be rather precise in predictions once time has passed?

sorry, I didn't get this

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #1039 on: November 25, 2021, 07:56:39 AM »
I've gotten a handfull of readings over the years, 1 to 2 per year for 4/5 years. Today she refunded me b/c she couldn't connect. Has never happened to me. Anyone else have that happen??

Offline Kate

« Reply #1040 on: November 25, 2021, 10:24:50 AM »
I've gotten a handfull of readings over the years, 1 to 2 per year for 4/5 years. Today she refunded me b/c she couldn't connect. Has never happened to me. Anyone else have that happen??

Happened to me once - on a single question reading - she refunded and said she couldn't connect, it wasn't anything to worry about - but happens sometimes.

Not happened since...

Offline Kate

« Reply #1041 on: November 25, 2021, 10:28:01 AM »

I've had a whatsapp recorded reading, and was very good and so far very precise... similar to her written readings for me.. a little obscure at times, but the general direction so far is accurate.. I like it as a reading style - but she has all these warnings re ordering more than one recorded reading etc on the page, so I haven't ordered more since...

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #1042 on: November 26, 2021, 02:19:57 AM »

Happened to me once - on a single question reading - she refunded and said she couldn't connect, it wasn't anything to worry about - but happens sometimes.

Not happened since...

Gotcha. How long did you wait until your next reading?