Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 276087 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1020 on: December 18, 2021, 11:08:31 PM »
who is dolphin? also, how did she give you the timeline, numbers or actual months?

so this is what I have noticed with her, if she is reading on a current relationship where you are in contact with the person in question, she gets more accurate or her guides do but if you ask about a future person, someone who may or may not come in, she is a miss for the most part. what do you all feel?
She predicted my current guy and I didn’t know him at the time she predicted him.

ohthats great to hear. how did she do on timing?
She nailed it! Also, she’s not taking international anymore because she was harassed badly by dolphin.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #1021 on: December 29, 2021, 06:53:28 AM »
She said I will meet someone by end of 2021. Nothing happens so far and 2022 is 3 days away.

So sad 😞

Offline Kate

« Reply #1022 on: December 29, 2021, 09:16:43 AM »
She said I will meet someone by end of 2021. Nothing happens so far and 2022 is 3 days away.

So sad 😞

Don't give up hope - just don't 100% trust the timing - she has said many things to me over time, that have eventually happened, but the timing is off. Not on everything - some timings have been spot on - but others have taken longer to manifest.
It helped me on this thread when someone else mentioned that her timing can be out..
Sometimes I think that "knowing" about stuff in the future from a psychic reading can delay the outcome.. not with everything - but some things maybe,... because we energetically hold onto it..

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #1023 on: December 29, 2021, 06:47:38 PM »

So sad 😞

Same thing happened to me. However, 5 other very major predictions happened on the exact time frame she gave. Two were life changing. I became a first time homeowner (She said Sept and I closed on Sept 29th) and I became a dual citizen (she said 4 and it was in April). Other minor career predictions also happened.
And a MAJOR love prediction that would precede the new love also happened-against all odds but well past her time frame. In a general reading, she predicted the resurfacing of an old love interest, one whom I'd never dated but had had flirtation with. She predicted spring for his emergence and it happened this fall. He was supposed to be around-and he's now back in my life with plans of another get together in January--as much as he's ever been-but not going anywhere just as she said.
And in all general and love focused general readings, she's kept to the same time frame of winter 2021-2022. and now she's saying this new love is 'imminent' or 'within weeks'.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #1024 on: December 29, 2021, 09:55:31 PM »
@Summertimesnow

Not to detract from your predictions, but CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a homeowner, and obtaining your dual citizenship!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #1025 on: December 30, 2021, 10:53:44 PM »
@Summertimesnow

Not to detract from your predictions, but CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a homeowner, and obtaining your dual citizenship!

Thank you thank you! I made up my mind summer of 2020 and Kisha picked it up immediately in a general reading.
This year, I hope to adopt a pet and again she picked it up in the general without me telling her!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1026 on: December 31, 2021, 12:37:44 AM »
@Summertimesnow

Thank you thank you! I made up my mind summer of 2020 and Kisha picked it up immediately in a general reading.
This year, I hope to adopt a pet and again she picked it up in the general without me telling her!

congratulations! do you mind me Asking if you already were thinking of citizenship and owning a house when you got your reading with her?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #1027 on: December 31, 2021, 01:13:33 AM »
@Summertimesnow

congratulations! do you mind me Asking if you already were thinking of citizenship and owning a house when you got your reading with her?

Wonderful question!
Yes, I was. and she picked up on it.
Specifically, I had already submitted my citizenship application but it was stuck with no movement due to the pandemic. So at this point it'd have been 9+ months in limbo but she predicted that she saw a passport in hand, in '4' or month of April. As this was a general email reading last January, in four or April amount to the same and yes, I had passport in hand end of April.

On the homeownership, she said that this was slow moving and that I Had put it off for some time but I'd make a transaction in September tho it'd take until end of the year to complete.
In contrast, when Yona picked up on it in 2018, I had no clue. It only said 6 of swords- a house move and didn't implant the idea of homeownership in my mind.
During lockdown of 2020, I took many walks (gyms being closed) and I'd wonder about having a single family home. In August of 2020, I did the math and realized that I could pull it off with one more year of saving. At this point, my frustrations with student-infested apartments were mounting.
In January of 2021, in the general reading, she picked up on it.
I secured the contract Aug 30th and closed on Sept 29th. It took me till end of October to move. and in terms of the end of the year/January: I think she picked it up because I was tied to an apartment lease till end of January. However, luckily I found a subtenant the day I moved in to my house, even tho the lease is still under my name for exactly one more month.

Same with the pet--Been wanting one for so long and Kisha picked up on it in November general reading and said in 3 or by March. Which puts it to Feb-March.
However, Yona homed in on it on her own first in 2019 and when I said I wasn't considering it, again she picked it up in August of 2020 when she first saw the house contract. Her latest top up, from November, gave the pet as the first prediction and new love as 2nd prediction (and the old love interest in opening cards as those around me-he wasn't at the point of the reading but he resurfaced 10 days after, after 2 years of no real communication).

Offline chi109862

« Reply #1028 on: January 05, 2022, 12:31:29 AM »
Kisha opened up email readings in mid December for a day and I paid via paypal. She said timing would be on paypal receipt... Did anyone else purchase this while you were able and do you remember what the timing of replies was?

Thanks!

Offline Kate

« Reply #1029 on: January 05, 2022, 12:47:13 AM »
Kisha opened up email readings in mid December for a day and I paid via paypal. She said timing would be on paypal receipt... Did anyone else purchase this while you were able and do you remember what the timing of replies was?

Thanks!

Yes i did!  The date is on the paypal receipt (at least it's on mine). If it was a general reading - you need to wait until the week of the 17th Jan - she will do them in the order received...

Offline chi109862

« Reply #1030 on: January 11, 2022, 08:56:11 PM »
Thank you! For some reason I am not seeing it on my receipt. I will stay tuned. :)

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #1031 on: January 11, 2022, 10:52:39 PM »

Thanks!

Late Feb - March I believe

Offline Kate

« Reply #1032 on: January 12, 2022, 10:20:28 AM »

Thanks!

Are you talking about the general reads? Or other readings?

Offline chi109862

« Reply #1033 on: January 12, 2022, 05:57:23 PM »

Thanks!

Are you talking about the general reads? Or other readings?

She opened up general email readings for a short period of time!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1034 on: January 15, 2022, 06:19:23 PM »
I bought one, the dates for delivery on mine are Feb 21- March 4th, hope that helps.

anything