Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 275782 times)

Offline Kate

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1035 on: January 15, 2022, 11:22:29 PM »
Kisha opened up email readings in mid December for a day and I paid via paypal. She said timing would be on paypal receipt... Did anyone else purchase this while you were able and do you remember what the timing of replies was?

Thanks!

Late Feb - March I believe

Are you talking about the general reads? Or other readings?

She opened up general email readings for a short period of time!

Yes delivery for general reads is 17th - 31st... (of Jan)

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #1036 on: January 22, 2022, 01:55:02 AM »
Hopefully all is well with Kisha, I just noticed her name was off clairvoyant chat.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1037 on: January 22, 2022, 10:30:57 AM »
Hopefully all is well with Kisha, I just noticed her name was off clairvoyant chat.

She's still on there, but it looks like the options for readings has reduced quite a lot.. the only reading option for someone without a plan is a 90 15 min text readings on whatsapp for $555...

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1038 on: January 24, 2022, 10:11:25 PM »
I saw other options but her time is restricted now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1039 on: January 31, 2022, 09:07:36 AM »
I have tp say I tried Kisha's WhatsApp reading and I was quite disappointed. she was surprisingly very slow and not very detailed. she typically gives you a lot to validate that she is connecting, looks into the past but I got none of it on WhatsApp. not going to try that again.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1040 on: January 31, 2022, 10:18:24 AM »
I have tp say I tried Kisha's WhatsApp reading and I was quite disappointed. she was surprisingly very slow and not very detailed. she typically gives you a lot to validate that she is connecting, looks into the past but I got none of it on WhatsApp. not going to try that again.

That's unusual for Kisha... I've had a whatsapp one Q reading from her before that was very in point...  also had a love recorded read on Whatsapp.. that was confusing though.. detailed but confusing..

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #1041 on: January 31, 2022, 12:18:40 PM »
did anyone book a email reading from Kisha in Nov?
I booked it and the delivery date in receipt was between 17-31 Jan.
Have not received the reading yet.
Was wondering if i can send her a follow up mail.
I am a regular customer from 2018.

Please advise

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1042 on: January 31, 2022, 04:43:47 PM »
I know. she is pretty in-depth on her calls but on chat it was quite brief, not indepth and took forever for her to respond.

That's unusual for Kisha... I've had a whatsapp one Q reading from her before that was very in point...  also had a love recorded read on Whatsapp.. that was confusing though.. detailed but confusing..

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #1043 on: January 31, 2022, 04:50:35 PM »

Please advise
Wait until tomorrow. It isn’t even noon her time on the 31st. She’s not past due yet.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1044 on: February 01, 2022, 01:09:46 AM »

Please advise

There are a few of us that have emails in this time frame…she’s had some things come up lately…I’m giving her a few days before I email. I do know someone got their reading delivered to them around 3pm CST today. That’s just my opinion of course. I understand she set a timeframe for delivery but I would rather have a good reading and not a rushed one. Also she has stated quite a but recently that she’s thinking of stopping readings all together. I don’t want to be pushy and have that affect her decisions on doing readings in the future.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1045 on: February 01, 2022, 02:43:20 AM »

Please advise

Some have already had their readings so she is doing them - but others are still waiting - including me... she's never been late with me before either... if it doesn't come I'll follow up after a couple of days and check if she is OK...

There are a few of us that have emails in this time frame…she’s had some things come up lately…I’m giving her a few days before I email. I do know someone got their reading delivered to them around 3pm CST today. That’s just my opinion of course. I understand she set a timeframe for delivery but I would rather have a good reading and not a rushed one. Also she has stated quite a but recently that she’s thinking of stopping readings all together. I don’t want to be pushy and have that affect her decisions on doing readings in the future.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1046 on: February 01, 2022, 03:15:13 AM »

Please advise

l

Some have already had their readings so she is doing them - but others are still waiting - including me... she's never been late with me before either... if it doesn't come I'll follow up after a couple of days and check if she is OK...

Mine just arrived - so they are coming - she is doing them right now and I'm confident she will finish everyone who has ordered one.

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #1047 on: February 01, 2022, 04:09:27 PM »
just got my reading!
As always she amazes me with the details

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #1048 on: February 02, 2022, 02:08:11 AM »
Kisha had predicted that I'd adopt an animal in 3. It was in her November general email read. I'd been wanting one forever. After several months of searching it finally clicked with a male kitten from a nearby rescue shelter. So, '3' ended up being 'in three months'. Previously her numbers referred to months but that may be b/c I'd gotten a January reading, and so 4th month was 4 months from the reading but also the fourth month etc.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #1049 on: February 02, 2022, 06:59:21 PM »
Incidentally, I had my love path reading today, which had already been scheduled. when I had booked it, nothing had yet happened with the old KOW.
She asked if I want  general or specific. I said general. She had always seen new love for me and she started by saying she still sees that but in the current and near future, she sees a newly resurfaced male friend and a crossing of line of friendship. So, she picked him up on her own . She said that he is part of my love path in that I am meant to have this period with him. she said that there's some awkwardness b/c of the friendship and that it won't become full fledged but neither is it a fwb b/c she sees both of us feeling awkward about the physical aspect. however, she said that it won't go back to platonic now and that she sees us kissing. She said that there's at least one tet-a-tet meeting and one outing somewhere like a restaurant coming up.
and that all this has to happen before I meet the new love. she'd originally seen new love for this winter and she said it is possible the energies of the KOW-the friend-are meant for the winter. she sees the new love in the summer.
I am quite impressed she picked him up on her own.

anything