Author Topic: Conor Brooks  (Read 17573 times)

Offline listenlisten

Re: Conor Brooks
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2020, 04:33:48 PM »
Me either. good on current... fairytale endings every time

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2020, 04:37:30 PM »
True

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2020, 03:02:18 AM »
Is he a fairytale reader? He’s given me a lot of positive hope but i dont know if thats ever going to happen as it seems so far fetched..its too good to be true..even for the current hes told me what the Poi thinks but i dont know if thats true as im not talking to him and his actions dont appear to show hes missing me or even wanting anything to do with me..

Offline SarahM

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2020, 03:56:01 AM »
Is he a fairytale reader? He’s given me a lot of positive hope but i dont know if thats ever going to happen as it seems so far fetched..its too good to be true..even for the current hes told me what the Poi thinks but i dont know if thats true as im not talking to him and his actions dont appear to show hes missing me or even wanting anything to do with me..

Yeah same here... my reading sounded too good to be true.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2020, 05:36:22 AM »
Fairytale reader. He didnt work

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2020, 01:37:23 PM »
Ok he just makes stuff up based on what we tell him..hes changed his reading in 2 days.

Offline Phoenixwolf

« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2020, 10:17:43 PM »
I don't go to Conor for predictions. He's better for present. He made predictions for me that lines up with a few others but I don't hold on to timing predictions much.

Offline JJC

« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2020, 07:41:10 PM »
Had readings with him back in April and May, all fairy tales.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2020, 08:14:19 PM »
I gave him another chance back in April, he started the reading with this lines “ I can certainly sense XXX energy has been distant lately. He seems he hasn't really communicated his feelings or emotions much. However, I do feel like there is still a great connection with him!

He appears to care about you deeply and I sense the energy between you both is quite great. I notice there may be moments where he isn't very communicative but it seems this is mostly due to stress at times” that literally could apply to anyone, I ended the chat immediately

Offline JJC

« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2020, 09:07:25 PM »
I gave him another chance back in April, he started the reading with this lines “ I can certainly sense XXX energy has been distant lately. He seems he hasn't really communicated his feelings or emotions much. However, I do feel like there is still a great connection with him!

He appears to care about you deeply and I sense the energy between you both is quite great. I notice there may be moments where he isn't very communicative but it seems this is mostly due to stress at times” that literally could apply to anyone, I ended the chat immediately

It looks similar to what I had...

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2020, 09:09:30 PM »

It looks similar to what I had...

Hahahah damn I will become a keen reader and copy paste lol  seems to be easy

Offline SweetT

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2020, 06:50:36 PM »
Wow that sounds similar. I really hope we are having the same experience with our POI. :)

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2020, 07:34:16 PM »
So...

Gave conor 1 more shot.

Got contact prediction correct but outcome complete opposite

Offline SweetT

« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2020, 05:18:56 PM »
I really like Conor, but for the contact prediction, that did not happen. In fact a couple of times with contact, didn't happen. I hope the outcome happens? Waiting patiently as I was going to move on but was told not too.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2020, 06:00:14 PM »
Conor is a fairytale. Every time opposite of what he said would happen, happened