Author Topic: Conor Brooks  (Read 17381 times)

Offline librasun

Conor Brooks
« on: March 24, 2020, 04:12:11 PM »
Hi Guys!

I recently started reading with Conor Brooks on Keen. He seems to be fairly new but I saw he had good reviews and decided to give him a try. He was right to the T regarding my POI personality, and last week he did made a prediction saying I would hear from my POI in the weekend -he did contact me on Sunday even if it was friendly-. He sees April being strong for more things so we will see. Just wanted to let you guys know :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 06:23:39 PM by librasun »

Offline Theladyleo76

Re: Conor Brooks
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 05:41:46 PM »
After seeing your post, I decided to try him. I only did about 5 minutes. (He's very reasonable so I figured I'd try) He seemed to connect. What he said was very similar to what other readers had said. And when I asked for timing about my POI contacting me, I like that he said my POI needs to get some things in order before contacting me although he did give me timing. Something about his delivery that I really liked. It felt like he was honest without giving false hope. I appreciate that. I will definitely update.

Offline librasun

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 06:10:24 PM »
Yeii! @Theladyleo76 I wish you the best of luck regarding your POI! I was a bit scared because I tend to go to psychics that already have a lot of confirmed predictions and since he only had a couple of reviews -I think less than a 100- but just like you say, the price was reasonable and I really liked him, I feel he resonated! I will also be back to update on predictions :D

Offline artslove

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 10:15:25 PM »
Recently just read with him and I will say he was pretty spot on with picking up on the issues between my POI and I. He used a phrase that I generally say, so that was pretty cool to me. He made a few predictions, so I'll update.  :)

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 09:37:04 PM »
Has anyone had a contact prediction comes true?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 12:41:07 AM »
I had a reading with him today and have predictions for this weekend.....no later than Monday. So we will see!

Offline SweetT

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 05:40:34 PM »
I recently spoken with him and I have to say that he impressed me. He picked up what my POI lacks and for sure that was so true. I didn't even mention anything to point to that. He gave me insight to look forward. So I will update soon. He was so nice and really seems to be straight forward.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 11:45:21 PM »
How do I get a hold of him? His message says "error" when i try to message him.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 12:43:59 AM »
I think you may be blocked

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2020, 01:56:16 AM »
What time have you seen him on?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2020, 02:46:53 AM »
I tried at I think around 12 pm?! I clicked on his profile and tried to message him. Not sure why I would be blocked because i've never used keen before!

Offline librasun

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2020, 03:29:29 AM »
@Fairydust123 When you messaged him did the e-mail go through? If it did then you were not blocked! If it didn’t maybe you did. However, take into consideration sometimes Keen hits a glitch and blocks users from reaching out to the advisors without them even realizing it. If that’s the case and he notices it he may unblock you. I just don’t feel he is the kind that blocks people.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2020, 04:05:07 AM »
I think you may be blocked
You will definitely know if you're blocked by someone. It will specifically say you were blocked, not that an error has occurred.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2020, 05:08:18 AM »
Ohhhh ohkayy good too know!! I was like so confused! That makes me feel better because I keep hearing good things about him so I'd love to get one!! I will try again tomorrow! Thanks guys :)

Offline SweetT

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2020, 03:54:18 PM »
He is currently on for those who want to try and chat with him :)

anything