Author Topic: Conor Brooks  (Read 17391 times)

Offline Cancersun22

Re: Conor Brooks
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2020, 10:34:51 PM »
For me, he was very vague with the reading, I asked about my love life and then I added POI (boyfriend)
He said ''I would say his thoughts are much more than just a friendship thought'' ''He seems to envision what it will be like to get closer with you.''
So he was not accuret for me sadly

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2020, 08:38:58 PM »
Hey guys, its midapril now. Still no word from my POI yet. I did speak with conor again today. He said he is going to reach out way before june and still feels this month he will but is having issues with finance, family, and now the third party situation is ending. He said they are still in contact but he is realizing what he lost with me and still says hes gonna make his way towards me? I hope he is right but says the ball is in his court. He used that phrase foe my friend too! But he's literally so sweet and kind. So maybe ill hear from poi still

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2020, 09:44:33 PM »
Hey guys, its midapril now. Still no word from my POI yet. I did speak with conor again today. He said he is going to reach out way before june and still feels this month he will but is having issues with finance, family, and now the third party situation is ending. He said they are still in contact but he is realizing what he lost with me and still says hes gonna make his way towards me? I hope he is right but says the ball is in his court. He used that phrase foe my friend too! But he's literally so sweet and kind. So maybe ill hear from poi still
I had a general love reading with him around 4 weeks ago and he brought up my ex. He said that I was going to hear from him by mid April. I haven't heard from him.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2020, 10:01:40 PM »
I had specific questions to conor about this ex. He said it got pushed back a little but still before this month is over

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2020, 01:09:00 AM »
Im just gonna go ahead and accept that he doesn't work for me. Nothing he has said has come to pass and its been weeks past the date he claimed. also, he was completely opposite from what yona and other big hitters have told me. if things change ill update but for now im not really focus on what hes said! sorry for the negative update.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2020, 01:19:24 AM »
Update on him- I think he has some kind of faint psychic ability... like beginner level psychic:
 1st contact did not pass, 2 nd did, 3rd did not
Predictions seem a litte too far fetched

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2020, 01:21:22 AM »
Update on him- I think he has some kind of faint psychic ability... like beginner level psychic:

Read with him. don't think he is psychic, just gave me a fairytale. waste of time

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2020, 02:18:33 AM »

Read with him. don't think he is psychic, just gave me a fairytale. waste of time

I think his abilities are to tell a situation that can apply to anyone

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2020, 02:40:01 AM »
Yea :(

Offline chaosgirl

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2020, 10:56:27 PM »
I did not have a positive reading with him. For one, he takes his time messaging. And two, he abruptly ended the chat without answering my question or clarifying anything. I tried pinging him a couple times, but no response. He also barely ever logs on - so between limited availability, poor response time and abrupt ending, I would never read with him again. Waste of my time and money.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2020, 11:13:24 PM »
Not backing him up at all based on his reading because Im not sure hes going to be right for my overall outcome.. (looks like he wont at this point), but thats pretty surprising you had this happen. Hes on every day, multiple times a day and always is extremely kind. Im sorry you had this negative experience with him.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2020, 11:33:22 PM »

That's the gist of most of the posts about him, so I removed him from my favs.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2020, 11:45:59 PM »
I dont want to start anything as Conors Prediction did not pan out for me for contact in april. However, he does answer pings promptly  replys back and types very quickly, answers questions, and he is on every single morning! His prediction for me did not pan out :( but i will say he is very kind!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2020, 04:27:02 PM »
Update:

Unfortunately Conor was a dud for me. I spoke with him twice and nothing :(

First was mid april, then end of april before may. I'm sorry yall :/

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2020, 04:32:12 PM »
Update:

Unfortunately Conor was a dud for me. I spoke with him twice and nothing :(

First was mid april, then end of april before may. I'm sorry yall :/