Author Topic: How are you doing?  (Read 6221 times)

Offline Just FYI

Re: How are you doing?
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2020, 05:37:28 PM »
feel bad even saying this but I havent cared about baseball since my days in college. its so long and boring and HOT or COLD at those games haha.

I did bring my kids to one and that was fun. YEARS AGO!

We are Bruins fans! and of course Brady... all though I am so tired of the sports radio lately its all what is happening with Tom! haha.

There are Sox fans here will condemn me to hell for this, but I'm good to skip a season. I enjoy the Bruins and Celtics (but I'm kind of a sunshine fan and haven't been following these last few years... and don't get me started on how the NBA got to have COVID-19 testing when ordinary people had no access at all), because it seems the fans at those games are the most "normal" of Boston fans. Can't watch a Sox or Pats game without someone starting in with "Yankees suck" and they aren't even playing a New York team!

And Tom Brady... he's really good and deserves all the press he gets, but it's time for him to move on. Honestly curious how he'll do without Belechik coaching him.

omg I know.  I am honestly not phased by it but a lot of my friends are "upset"... im like... ok bigger things going on. plus we had many good seasons. dont get me wrong if I had nothing else distracting me id be more disappointed im sure.

I will def miss looking at his face though ;) haha

I dont know how hell do without belichick - same could be said vice versa. both best at what they do. tom is really incredible and so disciplined!!  amazing. sorry this got off on a Boston sports tangent!

I welcome the distraction!

And, there's still Edelman for some eye candy.  ;D

anything