Author Topic: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)  (Read 12741 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2019, 01:12:07 AM »
UGH - here is mine

He does seem to be "closing chapters" with either a relationship or a major career /life change, and I also feel a move that either happened or is in the process of happening for him. It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forward with it. Because it is like honestly his energy for you, when I ask him, it is something very sweet and very lovely, it's overwhelming.
But, it is his way of showing emotions, he can be quite complicated and multi-faceted.   The problem is that since he is so much in his own head, and thinking about things, he has some hangups with love where he worries things don;t work out and you may leave him etc, but I see he WIlLL eventually come around and face his fears so to speak, and letting you know what he truly wants, which I see he does want a relationship. I do see however that this is not immediate that he will accomplish this,

Offline persephone

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2019, 01:15:22 AM »
You can post a review on eBay about your experience.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2019, 01:23:58 AM »
You can post a review on eBay about your experience.

And if you already posted a positive experience, you can go back and comment on it. You can't change feedback on Ebay, but you can comment on your previous feedback.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2019, 01:50:33 AM »
UGH - here is mine

He does seem to be "closing chapters" with either a relationship or a major career /life change, and I also feel a move that either happened or is in the process of happening for him. It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forward with it. Because it is like honestly his energy for you, when I ask him, it is something very sweet and very lovely, it's overwhelming.
But, it is his way of showing emotions, he can be quite complicated and multi-faceted.
   The problem is that since he is so much in his own head, and thinking about things, he has some hangups with love where he worries things don;t work out and you may leave him etc, but I see he WIlLL eventually come around and face his fears so to speak, and letting you know what he truly wants, which I see he does want a relationship. I do see however that this is not immediate that he will accomplish this,

VERBATIM!!!!! I'M LIVID.
If she was more expensive, I'd report her to Ebay.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2019, 01:51:54 AM »
For those who felt connected the first time, did she at least give you one validation that she was seeing your life and was actually psychic? It has to be very specific. I think she must have been cold reading from the get go.

I did not do a live chat. My first experience was with the 3 question email reading and she told me very specific details about my POI. It was all very in line with his character/behavior and she picked up on a lot without me telling her any details and wasn't fairytale. She even picked up on his emotional immaturity and lack of desire to commit, but she couldn't pinpoint the reason why. It was a very realistic reading and I still think my first reading is valid. It wasn't vague at all like the recent reading she gave me. I won't give away anymore details about my first reading due to privacy but it was specific and detailed enough for me to know it was real. I'm very disappointed because I thought I had found a psychic I could trust.

I'm thankful for this forum and hopefully this will prevent more people from being scammed in the future. I recommend that people leave negative reviews on her page warning people against using her services.

Yeah, I'm guessing it was a cold read. Sometimes, your questions gives information to the reader. Also, a lot of callers are calling about a guy who is immature and wont commit. Maybe a lot of people feel that is unique, but it isnt really. Also, when they can't specify why something is the way it is, thats a big sign. Its way too easy for a reader to say he's "scared, fearful, immature"...That may be true, but they need to explain why specifically he is behaving this way towards you specifically. For example, I was chatting with a reader a few months ago about a friend that was acting wishy washy in regards to a business deal. Sure, she could have said she's "scared" to put all her chips in, but this reader knew that she was experieincing background financial issues and that although they desired this deal, they knew they would disappoint me in one particular significant way that could ruin the business relationship. So yeah, she was "scared" but there was a specific reason why.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 01:56:20 AM by bstalling »

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2019, 02:09:19 AM »
For those who felt connected the first time, did she at least give you one validation that she was seeing your life and was actually psychic? It has to be very specific. I think she must have been cold reading from the get go.

I did not do a live chat. My first experience was with the 3 question email reading and she told me very specific details about my POI. It was all very in line with his character/behavior and she picked up on a lot without me telling her any details and wasn't fairytale. She even picked up on his emotional immaturity and lack of desire to commit, but she couldn't pinpoint the reason why. It was a very realistic reading and I still think my first reading is valid. It wasn't vague at all like the recent reading she gave me. I won't give away anymore details about my first reading due to privacy but it was specific and detailed enough for me to know it was real. I'm very disappointed because I thought I had found a psychic I could trust.

I'm thankful for this forum and hopefully this will prevent more people from being scammed in the future. I recommend that people leave negative reviews on her page warning people against using her services.

Yeah, I'm guessing it was a cold read. Sometimes, your questions gives information to the reader. Also, a lot of callers are calling about a guy who is immature and wont commit. Maybe a lot of people feel that is unique, but it isnt really. Also, when they can't specify why something is the way it is, thats a big sign. Its way too easy for a reader to say he's "scared, fearful, immature"...That may be true, but they need to explain why specifically he is behaving this way towards you specifically. For example, I was chatting with a reader a few months ago about a friend that was acting wishy washy in regards to a business deal. Sure, she could have said she's "scared" to put all her chips in, but this reader knew that she was experieincing background financial issues and that although they desired this deal, they knew they would disappoint me in one particular significant way that could ruin the business relationship. So yeah, she was "scared" but there was a specific reason why.

I don't want to argue with you about whether my reading was valid or not. There are more details I have not disclosed due to privacy reasons but there were enough specific details given that make me believe that it wasn't a cold reading. I purposefully do not make my questions detailed at all and word them vaguely to prevent giving away too much info.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2019, 02:55:08 AM »
Good god. As I’ve stated my first reading seem plausible. It’s nothing I can verify but I only asked about career both times. The second reading ending up being wrong and over the rainbow. She could be overwhelmed with readings although she is another one who can’t seem to space out her readings so she isn’t bombarded where she has to resort to copy/paste. I’m not too disappointed because it’s a risk and she was cheap. If I didn’t see a different person’s name while reading everyone closed chapter readings I’d think it was for the same person. A few lines at the end were different for everyone though. It's a shame nonetheless.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2019, 03:16:45 AM »
I'm just speaking in general, only you can know if she was valid or not. I just sometimes read or listen to others readings and its striking how obvious of a cold read it is. Her rates are low too after ebay fees, I doubt she puts a lot of effort into being legit.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 03:20:23 AM by bstalling »

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2019, 03:38:00 AM »
Good god. As I’ve stated my first reading seem plausible. It’s nothing I can verify but I only asked about career both times. The second reading ending up being wrong and over the rainbow. She could be overwhelmed with readings although she is another one who can’t seem to space out her readings so she isn’t bombarded where she has to resort to copy/paste. I’m not too disappointed because it’s a risk and she was cheap. If I didn’t see a different person’s name while reading everyone closed chapter readings I’d think it was for the same person. A few lines at the end were different for everyone though. It's a shame nonetheless.

Agreed. If she couldn't keep up that's no excuse for copy/paste. This has been enlightening. I requested my refund and that's all I can do. What's done is done I suppose. Thank God she's cheap.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2019, 03:39:41 AM »
I had 1 email and a few chats with her and the chats were more specific and I did think she was psychic :(. She told me POI would go quiet for a period of time and that did happen. I don’t know

Offline hope36

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2019, 03:34:36 PM »
UGH - here is mine

But, it is his way of showing emotions, he can be quite complicated and multi-faceted.
   The problem is that since he is so much in his own head, and thinking about things, he has some hangups with love where he worries things don;t work out and you may leave him etc, but I see he WIlLL eventually come around and face his fears so to speak, and letting you know what he truly wants, which I see he does want a relationship. I do see however that this is not immediate that he will accomplish this,

VERBATIM!!!!! I'M LIVID.
If she was more expensive, I'd report her to Ebay.

Same. I got the exact same words "He does seem to be "closing chapters" with either a relationship or a major career /life change, and I also feel a move that either happened or is in the process of happening for him. It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forward with it"

Offline persephone

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2019, 03:46:52 PM »
I got the same lines from her too!!!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2019, 03:37:55 PM »
Did anyone hear back from her about the copy/paste or a refund?

Offline persephone

« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2019, 04:05:38 PM »
Nope. I think I will call EBay customer service about her and her shady business.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2019, 04:14:40 PM »
I've left feedback and requested a refund from Ebay but I'm sure if a few of us report her they'll take her listing down ☹