Author Topic: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)  (Read 12411 times)

Offline Arigirl

Re: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2019, 06:02:11 AM »
I'm not really sure about her, I felt her first reading was fairy tale and not sure if it will happen but if it does--it lines up with Zadalia's but then again I've been told not to take predictions from Zadalia.

My second reading was in relation in career and I felt on that one she was a bit more precise and less fairy tale and had something I could validate but not too much.

The first reading I asked about feelings and she said nothing about feelings, just things not relating to me going on in his life so I thought I'd buy another reading on that topic, and the same exact thing. I'm not sure why she won't answer it head on.

I just tried to buy my friend a reading, but I get the message the seller isn't taking more orders or something--a general eBay message.

My friend tried ordering from her own account and same thing. Anyone else experiencing this?

My first reading with her was incredibly accurate and in depth (pretty long!). I ordered the 3 question email reading and asked about feelings + reconnecting with my POI and a question about career. It was very on point and she answered my questions very clearly. She picked up on specific details too, which proved to me that she's legit. My situation with my POI is pretty complicated and different, so it tipped me off that she does have a gift. Her career reading for me was a little surprising, but not totally out of left-field. I was honestly wowed by my first reading!

However, I recently got a second one asking about feelings from my POI again and had the same experience as you. She told me about things going on in his life and what's changed but nothing about his feelings towards me, which was strange because she answered so clearly the first time I asked! She also discouraged me from reaching out because it's still not the right time. I do believe what she's told me about what's going on in his life, but I don't understand why she won't answer the question directly. Her message this time was a bit jumbled too. Maybe she's really busy and overwhelmed. Who knows.

Was the second one by any chance about him working through things, a situation he got himself in, needing time, etc, and to not contact him but let him reach out because he's saying he needs time and he will explain later. That you may get a reply from him if you reach out now but real good communication won't happen until after he's done going through all those things?

Lol, that's what I got. Not only things I can't validate, also very general and not even related to my question. I seriously hope she's not giving everyone exact readings.

I have read with her, and I didn't get these things. So far, what she told me resonated with my situation and my POIs behavior. Some of it was a little general, but most of what she told me is really similar to other readings I have had recently. I'll know within the next 2 months whether her outcome/ timeframe is accurate. I've had 2 chats with her. Customer service is definitely not the best, but I could tell she must have been really busy when I was attempting to arrange my last chat a little while ago, it had to be rescheduled a few times

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2019, 12:03:10 PM »
I'm not really sure about her, I felt her first reading was fairy tale and not sure if it will happen but if it does--it lines up with Zadalia's but then again I've been told not to take predictions from Zadalia.

My second reading was in relation in career and I felt on that one she was a bit more precise and less fairy tale and had something I could validate but not too much.

The first reading I asked about feelings and she said nothing about feelings, just things not relating to me going on in his life so I thought I'd buy another reading on that topic, and the same exact thing. I'm not sure why she won't answer it head on.

I just tried to buy my friend a reading, but I get the message the seller isn't taking more orders or something--a general eBay message.

My friend tried ordering from her own account and same thing. Anyone else experiencing this?

My first reading with her was incredibly accurate and in depth (pretty long!). I ordered the 3 question email reading and asked about feelings + reconnecting with my POI and a question about career. It was very on point and she answered my questions very clearly. She picked up on specific details too, which proved to me that she's legit. My situation with my POI is pretty complicated and different, so it tipped me off that she does have a gift. Her career reading for me was a little surprising, but not totally out of left-field. I was honestly wowed by my first reading!

However, I recently got a second one asking about feelings from my POI again and had the same experience as you. She told me about things going on in his life and what's changed but nothing about his feelings towards me, which was strange because she answered so clearly the first time I asked! She also discouraged me from reaching out because it's still not the right time. I do believe what she's told me about what's going on in his life, but I don't understand why she won't answer the question directly. Her message this time was a bit jumbled too. Maybe she's really busy and overwhelmed. Who knows.

Was the second one by any chance about him working through things, a situation he got himself in, needing time, etc, and to not contact him but let him reach out because he's saying he needs time and he will explain later. That you may get a reply from him if you reach out now but real good communication won't happen until after he's done going through all those things?

Lol, that's what I got. Not only things I can't validate, also very general and not even related to my question. I seriously hope she's not giving everyone exact readings.

I got something similar. He got himself in a situation that got messy and he needs to grow up. She didn't elaborate on what that was. Then she said she didn't want to focus on him, but rather focus on me. Great, but I was asking about him! Ugh...

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2019, 12:07:38 PM »
She was good for me .

Vague the second time but the first time was detailed and seemingly accurate .

Time will tell.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2019, 04:39:16 PM »

I got something similar. He got himself in a situation that got messy and he needs to grow up. She didn't elaborate on what that was. Then she said she didn't want to focus on him, but rather focus on me. Great, but I was asking about him! Ugh...

My second reading was a little similar but not quite. It was specific to my situation. She said he’s closing chapters with something or someone. He’s making big changes in his life right now. He also may be in the process of a move (physically moving? Not sure...). She said that I could reach out now and would potentially get a response but she advised me to give him more time because he’s still going through changes and that I won’t get actual good communication until this transitional period has passed. At first I thought it was too vague and generic, but I recently got 2 readings with Micah, and he confirmed that my POI is in fact going through a transitional period and good communication won’t happen until he’s made the necessary changes in his life. None of my big time frames from any of my trusted readers have passed yet, so everything is up in the air. I think everyone in general is pretty busy this time of year. I’ve been having communication issues in general.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2019, 06:48:52 PM »

My second reading was a little similar but not quite. It was specific to my situation. She said he’s closing chapters with something or someone. He’s making big changes in his life right now. He also may be in the process of a move (physically moving? Not sure...). She said that I could reach out now and would potentially get a response but she advised me to give him more time because he’s still going through changes and that I won’t get actual good communication until this transitional period has passed. At first I thought it was too vague and generic, but I recently got 2 readings with Micah, and he confirmed that my POI is in fact going through a transitional period and good communication won’t happen until he’s made the necessary changes in his life. None of my big time frames from any of my trusted readers have passed yet, so everything is up in the air. I think everyone in general is pretty busy this time of year. I’ve been having communication issues in general.

--She said he’s closing chapters with something or someone. He’s making big changes in his life right now.
--She said that I could reach out now and would potentially get a response but she advised me to give him more time because he’s still going through changes and that I won’t get actual good communication until this transitional period has passed.

Legit word for word what I got.
--

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2019, 06:51:21 PM »

--She said he’s closing chapters with something or someone. He’s making big changes in his life right now.
--She said that I could reach out now and would potentially get a response but she advised me to give him more time because he’s still going through changes and that I won’t get actual good communication until this transitional period has passed.

--

Oof. Refund please. 😳

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2019, 07:05:46 PM »
Below is the chat reading i got from her...
He is closing chapters with something that has been an obstacle between you and him.
So, he is making changes, he is getting himself together and he will soon be in a much better place to be ready to move forward with you. He truly misses you especially at nights :)

--

beachgal214

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2019, 07:08:10 PM »
hmm... email to me:

I could be wrong but He does seem to be "closing chapters" of another relationship (? and I also feel a major life/career change that either happened or is in the process of happening for him. It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forwards from it. He thinks of you often and misses the closeness that you shared.. He did dream of you about 10 days ago and it made him think I can see that,

could be true of anyone-- right?  so similar?????

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2019, 07:55:04 PM »
HOLY ***** EXACT SAME READING EXCEPT THE "HE DREAMT OF YOU TEN DAYS AGO"

WOW. WORD FOR WORD.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2019, 07:57:13 PM »
hmm... email to me:

I could be wrong but He does seem to be "closing chapters" of another relationship (? and I also feel a major life/career change that either happened or is in the process of happening for him. It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forwards from it. He thinks of you often and misses the closeness that you shared.. He did dream of you about 10 days ago and it made him think I can see that,

This was mine:

when I look at ______, I am feeling that he is pretty stressed out, I could be wrong but I feel it seems to be "closing chapters" with another situation he got himself into,
and It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forward with it., because he will be "knocking on your door" after he figures out his life.
it is like He isn't really going to have serious communication until its all finished though.
I really feel things in his life have changes since you last had a serious talk, but I would honestly probably give it based on his current energy, another 2 months or so to figure out all his issues and come to you, Because, even right now. He is in the middle of his changes...
you could get response if you reach out/and he could potentially say a hello.
But, actual GOOD communication from him. I am looking at about another 2 months, and him wanting to see you. leave him alone right now with all the trouble he's been building up,
So, in his mind/eyes and in his reading. He is trucking right along. It's hard, because there is not that much to say, until he is ready to open up and you both know that. So, I feel that he is almost saying, I will let you know when I am ready, and almost ready, but give me time.

SHE IS GIVING EVERYONE THE EXACT SAME READINGS. WTF.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2019, 07:59:35 PM »
WTH, is the world coming to an end now?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2019, 08:02:20 PM »

Okay I realize it's not the *end of the world* but I'm allowed to express my anger in capital letters lol. A copy/paste scammer is worse than a general scammer who at least spends a lil time to come up with a fake answer. This one is getting $5 left and right for her copy-paste skills.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2019, 08:26:39 PM »
For me more than the money its about our emotions and hopes (false) she gives us to hang on to our POI. The reason we are all here is to understand the present feelings/thoughts/intentions of our POI and whether they see this relationship going anywhere. I hate when readers feed us BS and fairytales and playing with our emotions.

Okay I realize it's not the *end of the world* but I'm allowed to express my anger in capital letters lol. A copy/paste scammer is worse than a general scammer who at least spends a lil time to come up with a fake answer. This one is getting $5 left and right for her copy-paste skills.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2019, 08:28:06 PM »
hmm... email to me:

This was mine:

when I look at ______, I am feeling that he is pretty stressed out, I could be wrong but I feel it seems to be "closing chapters" with another situation he got himself into,
and It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forward with it., because he will be "knocking on your door" after he figures out his life.
it is like He isn't really going to have serious communication until its all finished though.
I really feel things in his life have changes since you last had a serious talk, but I would honestly probably give it based on his current energy, another 2 months or so to figure out all his issues and come to you, Because, even right now. He is in the middle of his changes...
you could get response if you reach out/and he could potentially say a hello.
But, actual GOOD communication from him. I am looking at about another 2 months, and him wanting to see you. leave him alone right now with all the trouble he's been building up,
So, in his mind/eyes and in his reading. He is trucking right along. It's hard, because there is not that much to say, until he is ready to open up and you both know that. So, I feel that he is almost saying, I will let you know when I am ready, and almost ready, but give me time.

SHE IS GIVING EVERYONE THE EXACT SAME READINGS. WTF.

Here’s my email:

“He does seem to be "closing chapters" with either another relationship or a big life change of some sort. and I also feel a move that either happened or is in the process of happening for him. It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forwards from it.   
So. things hin his life have changes since you last had a serious talk, but I would honestly probably give it based on his current energy, some more time to work on things and his issues. Because, even right now. He is in the middle of his changes... you could get response if you reach out/and he could potentially say a hello. But, actual GOOD communication from him will take longer because of the changes I have mentioned.”

I’m so upset this is happening. I trusted her because my first reading was actually on point and detailed + accurate, but now she’s become a scammer.

beachgal214

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2019, 08:29:30 PM »
Wait- that's to a T...

and I waited 5 days....

let me show you!!!
 OKAY sorry about the delay HERE we go, When I ask about ____ I could be wrong but He does seem to be "closing chapters" of another relationship (? and I also feel a major life/career change that either happened or is in the process of happening for him. It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forwards from it. He thinks of you often and misses the closeness that you shared.. He did dream of you about 10 days ago and it made him think I can see that, So. things in his life have changed since you last had a serious talk, but I would honestly probably give it based on his current energy, awhile longer for him to come to you in a more formal way,. Because, even right now. He is in the middle of his changes. you could get response if you reach out/and he could potentially say a hello. But, actual GOOD communication from him where he opens up I feel will take longer, and I feel in this process you may loss confidence.. TO BE CONTINUED

PT2 So, in his mind/eyes and in his reading. He is trucking right along. Its hard, because there is not that much to say, until he is ready to open up and you both know that. So, I feel that he is saying. I will call when I am ready, and almost ready, but give me time. This connection that you share IS special, no denying that, but the thing is he is not ready to accept that, The good part, is that what he ACTUALLY feel is often the opposite of what he said. Which is also the sad part as well. He actually felt TOO MUCH while the two of you were together, and it just brought alot of emotion to the surface, and it overwhelmed him and created more fears worrying that things may not work out as he wishes..I feel right now he is trying to convince himself one last time that it's not true. That he doesn't feel that way about you, but it will not work as he feels as connected to you as you do him, so yes eventually you will get there but it looks like it will take 6, and I feel it will take more than 6 months to come together in a formal way as you have asked.. Thank you for your patience and please let me know further concerns and keep me updated :)

verbatim right???