Author Topic: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)  (Read 12654 times)

Offline HornetKick

JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)
« on: October 27, 2019, 09:48:42 PM »
jmjaim0
https://www.ebay.com/itm/264152511862

Has anyone who've read with her, ever have her tell them that they have golden karma? I just wanted to see if this was something common she tells a lot of people.

I've read with her twice and felt the first read was plausible, but the second was over the top fairy tale.
Now after about two, three months she went for $1.39 to $4.99

Offline maggs30

Re: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 10:26:57 PM »
I have never gotten that from her. 1 email reading and 2 chat readings.

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 10:54:53 PM »
No gold karma here.  One e-mail reading, one chat.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 11:20:09 PM »
jmjaim0

Has anyone who've read with her, ever have her tell them that they have golden karma? I just wanted to see if this was something common she tells a lot of people.

I've read with her twice and felt the first read was plausible, but the second was over the top fairy tale.

I didn't get golden karma. She's actually not what I was looking for in a reader. She gives advice on how you should handle your energy and so forth. But I was calling about a particular person and she told me nothing. She even said that she didn't want to focus on them and that she wanted to focus on me. Well that's fine and her advice was reasonable, but I wanted to know about the other person. Lastly she told me I would get the job I interviewed for and I didn't. So I personally wouldn't go back to her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 11:32:49 PM »
jmjaim0

I didn't get golden karma. She's actually not what I was looking for in a reader. She gives advice on how you should handle your energy and so forth. But I was calling about a particular person and she told me nothing. She even said that she didn't want to focus on them and that she wanted to focus on me. Well that's fine and her advice was reasonable, but I wanted to know about the other person. Lastly she told me I would get the job I interviewed for and I didn't. So I personally wouldn't go back to her.

Wow! That was nothing like my reading at all. She didn't connect to you and should have said so and refunded.

Offline persephone

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 11:57:06 PM »
Nothing she said came to pass for me. It would take her forever to reply and it was like pulling teeth to get an answer from her. I would not repeat. Her 10 minutes reading in August was $2.99 and then she raised it to $9.98 in September. The power of this forum LOL!!!
She had for sale on eBay cord cutting ritual for $4.99. She  copied the description word by word from a Florida Tarot reader’s website.
IMO, this reader is not gifted at all.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 12:35:43 AM »
I thought Ebay banned psychics a long time ago.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 12:52:31 AM »

Oddly, it doesn't clearly prohibit "psychics" in its selling policies. It does prohibit personal advice and coaching. I guess it depends on how a seller wordsmiths their ad. No one has time to search every listing. I'm sure there are key words that may get flagged and they probably also rely on people reporting prohibited listings. A lot must go under the radar.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 02:09:21 AM »
She used that phrase with me when i asked her about my profession. 'Golden Karma".

jmjaim0

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2019, 02:15:36 AM »
Same here and can't agree more with you. I read with her twice and nothing she said panned out. She takes forever to respond to a question in a 10 min chat (atleast takes 2 to 3 minutes minimum to respond to each question).

Nothing she said came to pass for me. It would take her forever to reply and it was like pulling teeth to get an answer from her. I would not repeat. Her 10 minutes reading in August was $2.99 and then she raised it to $9.98 in September. The power of this forum LOL!!!
She had for sale on eBay cord cutting ritual for $4.99. She  copied the description word by word from a Florida Tarot reader’s website.

Yaz88

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2019, 02:51:21 AM »
Same here and can't agree more with you. I read with her twice and nothing she said panned out. She takes forever to respond to a question in a 10 min chat (atleast takes 2 to 3 minutes minimum to respond to each question).

Yeah, that was not my experience with her at all.  She responded very quickly and the flow of conversation was smooth and fluid.  My chat with her was just before this forum caused her business to sky rocket, so maybe that had something to do with it. Her empath abilities were almost on par with Zadalia, just maybe a bit more romantic sounding and less realistic about how my POI views me. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2019, 03:39:58 AM »

Oddly, it doesn't clearly prohibit "psychics" in its selling policies. It does prohibit personal advice and coaching. I guess it depends on how a seller wordsmiths their ad. No one has time to search every listing. I'm sure there are key words that may get flagged and they probably also rely on people reporting prohibited listings. A lot must go under the radar.
Yeah, when I first heard about Jmjaim0 I was extremely shocked by the amount of psychic readers on ebay now. Once you purchase from one, others will show up and it's a lot now. I had a reading with another one, but I'm waiting on her end of Nov prediction before I post about her. We chatted on the phone.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2019, 11:13:37 PM »
I'm not really sure about her, I felt her first reading was fairy tale and not sure if it will happen but if it does--it lines up with Zadalia's but then again I've been told not to take predictions from Zadalia.

My second reading was in relation in career and I felt on that one she was a bit more precise and less fairy tale and had something I could validate but not too much.

The first reading I asked about feelings and she said nothing about feelings, just things not relating to me going on in his life so I thought I'd buy another reading on that topic, and the same exact thing. I'm not sure why she won't answer it head on.

I just tried to buy my friend a reading, but I get the message the seller isn't taking more orders or something--a general eBay message.

My friend tried ordering from her own account and same thing. Anyone else experiencing this?

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2019, 05:21:49 AM »
I'm not really sure about her, I felt her first reading was fairy tale and not sure if it will happen but if it does--it lines up with Zadalia's but then again I've been told not to take predictions from Zadalia.

My second reading was in relation in career and I felt on that one she was a bit more precise and less fairy tale and had something I could validate but not too much.

The first reading I asked about feelings and she said nothing about feelings, just things not relating to me going on in his life so I thought I'd buy another reading on that topic, and the same exact thing. I'm not sure why she won't answer it head on.

I just tried to buy my friend a reading, but I get the message the seller isn't taking more orders or something--a general eBay message.

My friend tried ordering from her own account and same thing. Anyone else experiencing this?

My first reading with her was incredibly accurate and in depth (pretty long!). I ordered the 3 question email reading and asked about feelings + reconnecting with my POI and a question about career. It was very on point and she answered my questions very clearly. She picked up on specific details too, which proved to me that she's legit. My situation with my POI is pretty complicated and different, so it tipped me off that she does have a gift. Her career reading for me was a little surprising, but not totally out of left-field. I was honestly wowed by my first reading!

However, I recently got a second one asking about feelings from my POI again and had the same experience as you. She told me about things going on in his life and what's changed but nothing about his feelings towards me, which was strange because she answered so clearly the first time I asked! She also discouraged me from reaching out because it's still not the right time. I do believe what she's told me about what's going on in his life, but I don't understand why she won't answer the question directly. Her message this time was a bit jumbled too. Maybe she's really busy and overwhelmed. Who knows.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2019, 05:50:28 AM »

My first reading with her was incredibly accurate and in depth (pretty long!). I ordered the 3 question email reading and asked about feelings + reconnecting with my POI and a question about career. It was very on point and she answered my questions very clearly. She picked up on specific details too, which proved to me that she's legit. My situation with my POI is pretty complicated and different, so it tipped me off that she does have a gift. Her career reading for me was a little surprising, but not totally out of left-field. I was honestly wowed by my first reading!

However, I recently got a second one asking about feelings from my POI again and had the same experience as you. She told me about things going on in his life and what's changed but nothing about his feelings towards me, which was strange because she answered so clearly the first time I asked! She also discouraged me from reaching out because it's still not the right time. I do believe what she's told me about what's going on in his life, but I don't understand why she won't answer the question directly. Her message this time was a bit jumbled too. Maybe she's really busy and overwhelmed. Who knows.

Was the second one by any chance about him working through things, a situation he got himself in, needing time, etc, and to not contact him but let him reach out because he's saying he needs time and he will explain later. That you may get a reply from him if you reach out now but real good communication won't happen until after he's done going through all those things?

Lol, that's what I got. Not only things I can't validate, also very general and not even related to my question. I seriously hope she's not giving everyone exact readings.

anything