Author Topic: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)  (Read 12666 times)

Offline dasaninot

Re: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2019, 08:32:42 PM »
Yup...oh boy.

Ladies go get your refunds! This sucks....and we should share readings more often lol.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2019, 08:33:21 PM »
hmm... email to me:

I could be wrong but He does seem to be "closing chapters" of another relationship (? and I also feel a major life/career change that either happened or is in the process of happening for him. It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forwards from it. He thinks of you often and misses the closeness that you shared.. He did dream of you about 10 days ago and it made him think I can see that,

could be true of anyone-- right?  so similar?????

This was mine:

when I look at ______, I am feeling that he is pretty stressed out, I could be wrong but I feel it seems to be "closing chapters" with another situation he got himself into,
and It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forward with it., because he will be "knocking on your door" after he figures out his life.
it is like He isn't really going to have serious communication until its all finished though.
I really feel things in his life have changes since you last had a serious talk, but I would honestly probably give it based on his current energy, another 2 months or so to figure out all his issues and come to you, Because, even right now. He is in the middle of his changes...
you could get response if you reach out/and he could potentially say a hello.
But, actual GOOD communication from him. I am looking at about another 2 months, and him wanting to see you. leave him alone right now with all the trouble he's been building up,
So, in his mind/eyes and in his reading. He is trucking right along. It's hard, because there is not that much to say, until he is ready to open up and you both know that. So, I feel that he is almost saying, I will let you know when I am ready, and almost ready, but give me time.

SHE IS GIVING EVERYONE THE EXACT SAME READINGS. WTF.

Uh oh! I didn't have a great experience booking with her a few weeks ago. She rescheduled 2 times, hours after my appointment time had passed. When I finally chatted with her, hours after my scheduled appointment time (which was a few days after my purchase), she ended my 30 minute chat after about 10 minutes and then went ghost for another hour before telling me that something came up, and asked to finish the remainder of the chat the following day  :o

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2019, 08:36:32 PM »
Yup...oh boy.

Ladies go get your refunds! This sucks....and we should share readings more often lol.

I agree! We should share more details about the readings we get because otherwise we may never know if something like this is happening. If readers repeat key phrases in everyone’s readings then we’ll know if they’re scamming us or not... It’s a shame because my first reading with this reader was legit. I guess she’s become tired and greedy.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2019, 08:39:48 PM »
Wait- that's to a T...

and I waited 5 days....

let me show you!!!
 OKAY sorry about the delay HERE we go, When I ask about ____ I could be wrong but He does seem to be "closing chapters" of another relationship (? and I also feel a major life/career change that either happened or is in the process of happening for him. It feels like he is in the midst of making some pretty big changes. Which feel like they are very much going to make it much "easier" for you and him to figure out what your relationship is/how to move forwards from it. He thinks of you often and misses the closeness that you shared.. He did dream of you about 10 days ago and it made him think I can see that, So. things in his life have changed since you last had a serious talk, but I would honestly probably give it based on his current energy, awhile longer for him to come to you in a more formal way,. Because, even right now. He is in the middle of his changes. you could get response if you reach out/and he could potentially say a hello. But, actual GOOD communication from him where he opens up I feel will take longer, and I feel in this process you may loss confidence.. TO BE CONTINUED

PT2 So, in his mind/eyes and in his reading. He is trucking right along. Its hard, because there is not that much to say, until he is ready to open up and you both know that. So, I feel that he is saying. I will call when I am ready, and almost ready, but give me time. This connection that you share IS special, no denying that, but the thing is he is not ready to accept that, The good part, is that what he ACTUALLY feel is often the opposite of what he said. Which is also the sad part as well. He actually felt TOO MUCH while the two of you were together, and it just brought alot of emotion to the surface, and it overwhelmed him and created more fears worrying that things may not work out as he wishes..I feel right now he is trying to convince himself one last time that it's not true. That he doesn't feel that way about you, but it will not work as he feels as connected to you as you do him, so yes eventually you will get there but it looks like it will take 6, and I feel it will take more than 6 months to come together in a formal way as you have asked.. Thank you for your patience and please let me know further concerns and keep me updated :)

verbatim right???

Oh ffs. I got the more than 6 month line too.

It will take more than 6 months from now, the energy does feel. He will want to deepen the connection you have.

beachgal214

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2019, 08:49:55 PM »
I mean I can't say I cant believe it .... but wow I was not expecting that!!!  wow. what a crock.  it all made sense to me too, I feel so naive.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2019, 08:57:56 PM »
Well...I have to say that I used a $5 Ebay coupon when I read with her, so it was a $1.99 loss. Could have been worse. She gave me 1 actual prediction which I could validate was wrong, so I just wrote her off pretty quickly.

Offline hope36

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2019, 09:30:21 PM »
Yikes, i got the same reading too, via chat (poi closing chapters with someone else, big changes in his life, move is happening or about to happen) sheesh!!!!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2019, 12:03:42 AM »
For those who felt connected the first time, did she at least give you one validation that she was seeing your life and was actually psychic? It has to be very specific. I think she must have been cold reading from the get go.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2019, 12:46:50 AM »
I'm shook y'all! I really believed her after all she said in the first chat sounded on point. I could validate the changes shifts in his life so I read with her a couple more times. I recently even splurged and took the 30 minute option. Got restless and asked for a prediction for the near future just to be sure we connect,  she said I'd recieve unexpected money in 3 weeks.????
I thought I had found someone legitimate for a reasonable rate but this is starting to make me think my friends who tease me about believing in this stuff were right... definitely off readings for a while after this. Gotta reexamine my logic.

Shame on her. I will request a refund.

Offline persephone

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2019, 12:49:48 AM »
I’m so glad that you guys posted your experiences with her. Thank goodness for this forum.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2019, 12:55:01 AM »
For those who felt connected the first time, did she at least give you one validation that she was seeing your life and was actually psychic? It has to be very specific. I think she must have been cold reading from the get go.

I think so, during my last chat with her I was just about to ask a really specific question, one that was off topic from our current convo, and she answered the question before I could even begin typing it out. But because of my last experience with arranging the chat, and the revelation today about the copy and paste, I'm not sure that I'd read with her in the foreseeable future.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2019, 12:56:48 AM »
I’m so glad that you guys posted your experiences with her. Thank goodness for this forum.

Seriously! We gotta look out for each other. I asked her for a refund. Doubt she'll respond but at least I won't spend anymore on her. What a shame.

beachgal214

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2019, 12:58:03 AM »
I asked for one too!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2019, 01:01:20 AM »

Agree! I’ve been following the conversation about her here and in a prior thread. Good to hear across a broad range of people’s experiences. I initially thought I’d buy but definitely not now.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2019, 01:10:35 AM »

I did not do a live chat. My first experience was with the 3 question email reading and she told me very specific details about my POI. It was all very in line with his character/behavior and she picked up on a lot without me telling her any details and wasn't fairytale. She even picked up on his emotional immaturity and lack of desire to commit, but she couldn't pinpoint the reason why. It was a very realistic reading and I still think my first reading is valid. It wasn't vague at all like the recent reading she gave me. I won't give away anymore details about my first reading due to privacy but it was specific and detailed enough for me to know it was real. I'm very disappointed because I thought I had found a psychic I could trust.

I'm thankful for this forum and hopefully this will prevent more people from being scammed in the future. I recommend that people leave negative reviews on her page warning people against using her services.