Author Topic: Think I should just move on  (Read 5461 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Think I should just move on
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 03:31:29 PM »
Ugh I feel this. I don’t know if it’s readers or just maybe my own intuition that has me convinced it’s not over, but with every other ‘ending’ I allowed it to happen and kept going. With this guy, I can’t even go on a date without feeling like I’m cheating. I obviously know I’m not but it’s just a strange feeling.

Part of me thinks these feelings are for a reason and another part of me thinks maybe I’m just holding onto a hope that may not be there. But when you invest all this energy into someone, where does it go?

Regardless, I think subconsciously we get these readings as a way to still be connected to them. When you’re out of contact with someone that you so desperately want, a reader being able to give you insight and let you know what’s going on in their life (whether it be true or not) still makes you feel like you’re a part of it?
--------------------------------------------------------

"I think subconsciously we get these readings as a way to still be connected to them." I think you are are so RIGHT.

I think I also am having a really hard time BELIEVING he just flipped a switch and does not love or want me anymore (after all the "Ive never felt this, I want to get you a ring, I DO, I will love you always and forever, I will never let you go") but his complete avoidance says he doesn't. I do think the readings string us along.

I'm getting ready to electronically delete and destroy any hard copies of the archive of readings I've done. That means no more re-readings, no more mad pondering, poof it will be all gone.

Quite an investment burn-down but I think it's the monkey I need to get off my back so I don't waste any more of my life in a futile quest.

Yeah it's a nightmare lol.

Lovefash67

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2019, 04:06:06 PM »
I honestly believe that it is best if we all just move on if it be our ex, love, job,money. We tend to read with psychics because we are anxious/fearful and we just want relief and to be reassured that everything is okay. But in the end we just end up even mire hurt. We end up sepnding lots of money when we can be using it for something else, we end up fighting with stangers over what psychic is right when none of these psychics are loved ones, know us or are even famlt members, and then we sometimes even block blessings because we are so stuck on predictions that we try to avoid certain things from happening because it doesnt match up with what a psychic predicted. All of this is juts way too much

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2019, 04:34:35 PM »
I understand exactly how you feel. I’ve been in this situation with someone else and felt the same exact way. Yes sometimes things do have to play out and other times you really do have to let go. My situation is so much more complicated due to the fact we do have a child. Not saying that’s the reason I’m still “holding on” but there’s other ties as well. As for dating I still date around and see other men but when I get back home I still wonder about him. You’ll have to message me for the full scoop because I don’t want too much of my business on a public forum. The only reason I guess I have held on to hope is because like I said before sincerity and another reader mentioned things would happen like this before it even got this bad. So now ofcourse I’m hoping for the rest of the prediction to play out. I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed with my situation just worried and would love to move on from it but things take time.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 07:39:26 PM »
I would have moved on a long time ago had we not worked together and I had to see him everyday. I love this job and dont want to leave but I know I need to find the strength to move on while I still work with him. That is the true test. And I know I am getting there. My heart still skips a beat when I see him. But I tell myself what good is that if he doesnt know that my heart does that. And he is doing nothing to change things on his side. I deserve so much more and better. cos I am good enough I am smart enough and gosh darnit :-)

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2019, 07:43:39 PM »
See that’s the spirit 😊and kind of the same with my situation. I would have moved on a long time ago if it weren’t for having a child together 🙄 now I have to keep contact . If there were no ties it’ll be so much easier for me
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 07:48:07 PM by Cteebaby1 »

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2019, 10:32:32 PM »
@girl1998
I agree with you that we stay connected through readings! He told me he wants space for 3 months-no contact at all.
It's strange not to know what's going on at all...

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 10:41:24 PM »
@girl1998
I agree with you that we stay connected through readings! He told me he wants space for 3 months-no contact at all.
It's strange not to know what's going on at all...

My guy said space too but I messed that one up 😂

Is the 3 months up?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2019, 01:59:10 AM »
Just want to update this thread to say today was a good day! I prayed and asked God to heal me and take away all my negative feelings & today I geeked like a new woman . I feel so different about my situation. I did want to add that I sat my crystals out under the full moon to “charge them” and I did pray with them. Overall I do feel better after talking to God. I haven’t had the urge to read in two days as well

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2020, 12:49:35 AM »
@girly1998
Sorry it's been so long! I had blocked him but reached out in early December. He was friendly but I'm still not ready to be friends

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2020, 04:44:35 PM »
Update my poi and I hung out and he spent the day and night over. I’m so shocked

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2020, 05:05:31 PM »
Wow that is amazing! So how are things now?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2020, 06:25:40 PM »
Wow that is amazing! So how are things now?
Too early to tell but I’m just keeping things light for now

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2020, 07:02:42 PM »
Sending you some positive vibes. 🙏🙏🙏

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2020, 10:44:45 PM »
Amazing! Ceetababy good luck on this journey

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2020, 04:51:59 AM »