Author Topic: Think I should just move on  (Read 5457 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Think I should just move on
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2020, 03:52:50 PM »
Another update poi Is definitely trying to come back. Calls every day ... BUT I can’t get over how he treated me and the fact he’s only back bc so&so must’ve left him . I can’t bring myself to go past friends with him . I called QOC to ask her about the situation and she said the third party is gone and she sees other people around the person and my poi really likes me. However, I personally can not get over what he put me through these past 6 months !!! I was so depressed . I just feel like I’m over that

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2020, 05:28:04 PM »
Completely feel you here.

I'm in the same position all of a sudden. Spend thousands on readings and now he's back I'm just like ummm I dont know if i want you back anymore. Its because we get so focused on getting them back and the rejection hurts that we put all the energy into answers and having them back and then when they do were stuck in this situation of do i even want you now?

I would say hold your ground in terms of the things he didnt do right by you so he knows this isnt something he can do to you again and just take it each day at a time. You'll know in time if you can move past it or not and if he cant wait that out then he isnt worth it anyways.

Good luck.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2020, 06:09:27 PM »
Exactly ! He can put a title on a relationship with other people but want to keep me on a leash and n his life by doing the bare minimum because he knows how much I care . He really embarrassed me though and I’ll be the dumbest girl in the world if I go back. Smh I just can’t bring myself to do it this time . Other times he never got into a relationship wen we broke up but this time he did and gave her everything I asked for 😥😥.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2020, 06:24:58 PM »
I've been thinking somenting similar, if my POI comes back will I even want him? I feel that we could never attain the level of trust that we had. I feel I am able to continue to move on and build a life without him with each day that passses. It helps that I met someone else who is incredibly amazing, sweet, kind and literally eveything my poi was not--yet, POI still holds a big chunk of my heart, which sucks. It's getting better though, luckily I never reached the stage of binging, but I did get readings excssively. It's been almost a month since my last reading

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2020, 06:35:24 PM »
Let me understand, he's your husband or your partner? He broke up with you and got with someone else and now hes left her and wants to come back right?

Its going to take alot of time babe and you need to give yourself that time to decide.I dont think you can fake it (and you shouldnt even have to for his benefit he can sit and wait(. it will come naturally or it wont.

I'm feeling heartbroken tonight because now that hes back I dont think I can ever love him the same way again and thats a whole other thing accepting you might not even love the person you once loved so damn hard.

I think as women we try to rush through our feelings though as well. He left for a long time. He got on with life with someone else. Take your damn time too. You dont need to decide anything now. Let him earn his way back in

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2020, 05:19:02 PM »
I’m here to update! I haven’t had a reading since February 2,2020 due to caring less. The last person I’ve talked to was QOC and Mandy. They’re both empaths. Both told me the attraction was still there and he likes me. Both said that the 3rd party wasn’t around because she’s been with others.

Fast forward to end of February and now, my POI and I are back talking as friends! We talk otp a lot and text again but nothing serious. I feel as though he still have residual feelings for his ex. It still hurts my feelings how that situation came about. However, I’ve come to realize he just isn’t 💩. She caught him at a great time to even have a relationship. He’s been honest with me ever since about February. He told me they were not seeing eachother in that way anymore. They’re no longer together but they still communicate. I don’t know on what level because he won’t go any further with details. He spent the night last night and things escalated to that level but now I’m scared because I feel as though my old feelings will come back. I had just about moved on but I’ll always love him just not as deeply anymore. This morning he showed me all of “his women” which I didn’t care because they were really a non factor. Plus he basically told them about me at the same time . But then he brought up his ex again and I started feeling some type of way. He said if they hadn’t broken up he wouldn’t be here 🙄. He told me he’s not in love with her though. Before he left he kissed me and the baby and said he loves us. This just really shows me that he’s just not ready to settle down! I stopped getting readings 1 month and 2 weeks ago so I never saw this coming . It was completely random. And to be honest I’m not even mad, hurt, or angry! I feel satisfied because All i ever wanted was the truth ! That was just my little update with my situation !

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2020, 05:44:56 PM »
I’m here to update! I haven’t had a reading since February 2,2020 due to caring less. The last person I’ve talked to was QOC and Mandy. They’re both empaths. Both told me the attraction was still there and he likes me. Both said that the 3rd party wasn’t around because she’s been with others.

Fast forward to end of February and now, my POI and I are back talking as friends! We talk otp a lot and text again but nothing serious. I feel as though he still have residual feelings for his ex. It still hurts my feelings how that situation came about. However, I’ve come to realize he just isn’t 💩. She caught him at a great time to even have a relationship. He’s been honest with me ever since about February. He told me they were not seeing eachother in that way anymore. They’re no longer together but they still communicate. I don’t know on what level because he won’t go any further with details. He spent the night last night and things escalated to that level but now I’m scared because I feel as though my old feelings will come back. I had just about moved on but I’ll always love him just not as deeply anymore. This morning he showed me all of “his women” which I didn’t care because they were really a non factor. Plus he basically told them about me at the same time . But then he brought up his ex again and I started feeling some type of way. He said if they hadn’t broken up he wouldn’t be here 🙄. He told me he’s not in love with her though. Before he left he kissed me and the baby and said he loves us. This just really shows me that he’s just not ready to settle down! I stopped getting readings 1 month and 2 weeks ago so I never saw this coming . It was completely random. And to be honest I’m not even mad, hurt, or angry! I feel satisfied because All i ever wanted was the truth ! That was just my little update with my situation !

How did this show you he was not ready to settle down? I missed something I think, because wouldn't this show he was?

anything