Author Topic: Think I should just move on  (Read 5418 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Think I should just move on
« on: August 11, 2019, 11:55:56 PM »
Despite what these readers say it’s best to just move on. This is the first time I ever had to just force myself to move on. Just tired of holding on to hope and waiting :( keep me in your prayers that I won’t spend too much time sad

Offline kdspirited

Re: Think I should just move on
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 03:44:01 AM »
Despite what these readers say it’s best to just move on. This is the first time I ever had to just force myself to move on. Just tired of holding on to hope and waiting :( keep me in your prayers that I won’t spend too much time sad

I agree with you Ceetababy I am in the same boat no more reading for me from anyone. Just focusing on self love and moving on

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 03:45:58 AM »
Who are th readers that have said it would work out for you?  Has anyone said no it won't?

I’m not going to even lie sincerity was the MOST CORRECT WITH EVERYTHING as well as another reader that’s not on keen . Sincerity even picked up the situation before it happened. Now that I actually have confirmation on the whole ordeal I jus want to run away! It sucks. However sincerity said it’ll be over (3rd party) by September and my other favorite reader said a couple weeks. I’m just shocked on how sincerity picked all this us up back in early July before the situation even got like this. I’m kind of trusting the rest of her prediction now as well so we’ll see

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 03:47:10 AM »

I agree with you Ceetababy I am in the same boat no more reading for me from anyone. Just focusing on self love and moving on

I said the same and ended up getting two more readings 😩 this lady which I do enjoy reading with gave me predictions all the way up until 2020 🙄 and it’s not pretty lol. I hate when they do that

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 03:52:13 AM »
Take good care of yourself and try to enjoy your life...if you want him and he comes back,  great! If not, you're healing and finding your own happiness again!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 03:56:48 AM »
Thanks hunny!  I will defintely keep my thread updated as well

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 04:41:06 AM »
Ugh I feel this. I don’t know if it’s readers or just maybe my own intuition that has me convinced it’s not over, but with every other ‘ending’ I allowed it to happen and kept going. With this guy, I can’t even go on a date without feeling like I’m cheating. I obviously know I’m not but it’s just a strange feeling.

Part of me thinks these feelings are for a reason and another part of me thinks maybe I’m just holding onto a hope that may not be there. But when you invest all this energy into someone, where does it go?

Regardless, I think subconsciously we get these readings as a way to still be connected to them. When you’re out of contact with someone that you so desperately want, a reader being able to give you insight and let you know what’s going on in their life (whether it be true or not) still makes you feel like you’re a part of it?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 04:43:07 AM by Girly1998 »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 05:42:46 AM »
Ugh I feel this. I don’t know if it’s readers or just maybe my own intuition that has me convinced it’s not over, but with every other ‘ending’ I allowed it to happen and kept going. With this guy, I can’t even go on a date without feeling like I’m cheating. I obviously know I’m not but it’s just a strange feeling.

Part of me thinks these feelings are for a reason and another part of me thinks maybe I’m just holding onto a hope that may not be there. But when you invest all this energy into someone, where does it go?

Regardless, I think subconsciously we get these readings as a way to still be connected to them. When you’re out of contact with someone that you so desperately want, a reader being able to give you insight and let you know what’s going on in their life (whether it be true or not) still makes you feel like you’re a part of it?

I think that that's generally quite a normal feeling. When your heart is still with the ex and you're going on a date with someone else, it just doesn't feel "right". It probably is still fresh to you and there are aspects you haven't gotten over or miss, parts you haven't got closure over the list could go on. I remember feeling the same in the beginning until months passed and I pushed myself to date and felt open to it because I had enough of the pain and waiting around and I knew my chapter with the POI had unfortunately closed.

Whilst your situation is a dead end. You're unsure of what's going on and if there's any real hope, what's going on right now as it's stalemate. If you could get the closure that your ex wants to reconnect or no then life would be easier. But of course it doesn't work out that way and you still have that bond to him and in your right time is when you'll decide to move on.

And the problem is, these readers are very good at making it seem like all the guy ever thinks about is you and how they're sad and moping and scared to get in touch, how they wonder what you're upto yadda yadda and it doesn't help with the closure in the long run (if there is no possibility of a reconciling).

I think naturally people put their foot down and decide enough is enough and they're fed up in their own time. I've come back on here to see one or two common users got fed up in the end and moved or are open to moving on.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 01:45:17 PM »
I know I should move on now because it’s the smartest choice. However, my heart still there & I know I shouldn’t go by what a reader tells me but just go with what reality tells me. Two readers told me I won’t move on until 2020 🙄. That’s just around the corner so why not just move on now to avoid that drastic situation. The good news is supposedly I’m the one who leaves him. My POI and I go back n forth . One minute he’s here then he’s not. It’s been that way for awhile so I just need to be a bit stronger and say no this time.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019, 02:17:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------

"I think subconsciously we get these readings as a way to still be connected to them." I think you are are so RIGHT.

I think I also am having a really hard time BELIEVING he just flipped a switch and does not love or want me anymore (after all the "Ive never felt this, I want to get you a ring, I DO, I will love you always and forever, I will never let you go") but his complete avoidance says he doesn't. I do think the readings string us along.

I'm getting ready to electronically delete and destroy any hard copies of the archive of readings I've done. That means no more re-readings, no more mad pondering, poof it will be all gone.

Quite an investment burn-down but I think it's the monkey I need to get off my back so I don't waste any more of my life in a futile quest.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2019, 02:25:21 PM »
@cteebaby, did any of them say he was long term for you? If they don't see it and you are ready to move on YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!!! YOU DESERVE the best

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 02:48:22 PM »
No they said in 2020 is when I move on. As of this year they just said he’ll be back in September 🙄

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 02:57:32 PM »
Oh Girl save yourself the heartbreak! Find the right person and love yourself sooner than later, time is precious

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 03:12:41 PM »
No they said in 2020 is when I move on. As of this year they just said he’ll be back in September 🙄

How long have you been out of contact?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2019, 03:19:23 PM »
IKR and like 2 days now lol. My situation is a bit complicated because we have to be in contact