Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 78109 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2020, 02:25:51 AM »

Omg. So frustrating.   

So i got a one question with her to test her out and it was regarding contact.

I gave her a name etc and she came back and said september and was specifically being shown a 1 and a 4 she said it could be those dates or it could be 1 - 4 weeks.

Now I have had a few readings regarding contact of one particular person, name him etc.   Every time someone says he is contacting on a specific date it is another person who I have no interest in whatsoever and is constantly pursuing me.   

He messages me on the 1st of September :-( I am giving up now as it appears readers cannot differentiate between energies

Hey same happened to me I got contact at the end of august from some guy that I don’t have interest and that I unfollowed everywhere, why is that? Ugh

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2020, 09:38:41 AM »
Oh she followed up
With a message today.  I said I heard from non poi
And she said she’s pretty sure my poi will contact on 1
Or 4 or 14 of September.  I’ll let you know.  She said she’s never heard that she mixes up
Energy and hopes I’m not the first.    She is so sweet

pfizer

« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2020, 09:59:21 AM »
i think her reading was more reliable on fivver than bitwine
dont ask me why i dont know why either
i tried both; bitwine was very wrong, even description was wrong
fivver end up was accurate
i think she is genuine, describing current very accurate; one business prediction was correct; for relationship i only know it by january

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2020, 12:24:58 PM »
She has never mixed up energies before...She has also been very accurate for me on bitwine in the past..As accurate has she is for me, she was wrong about 3 meeting date with poi recently. However, on those dates poi and I spoke and had very very strong intentions of seeing that day...So sometimes I feel she might mix intention with action..

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2020, 12:18:24 AM »
She has never mixed up energies before...She has also been very accurate for me on bitwine in the past..As accurate has she is for me, she was wrong about 3 meeting date with poi recently. However, on those dates poi and I spoke and had very very strong intentions of seeing that day...So sometimes I feel she might mix intention with action..

I read with Leeloo for years and overall what I'm trying to conclude is that

She doesnt mixed up energies
She is not good with timeframe
She is not good for small event and career questions
(when will date, what will be outcome of date, will I get the interview, these type of questions)
She is good on overall outcome of a relationship
She is good in reading people's intention and motives/feelings.
I know she got my situation wrong. I asked her about an ex poi she saw me moving into a house with him in a cul-de-sac that summer & us being very happy. She "did not" pick up on the fact that he has severe mental health issues, is an alcoholic, addict & is extremely immature. He's not in a place in his life to buy anything or even rent something like that. He has a criminal record due to past drug/drunk driving charges & problems with the irs. Everything in his life is under someone else's name because his credit is so bad. He's 42 & I don't see any effort on his part to fix any of this or move up in life. He's pretty stuck in a vortex in life. I also have 3 kids & I could tell he wasn't up for that either. Just not mature enough. She was very positive on this & adamant we would have this new house together. Right now I can't even think of anything serious like that with him as he's just got too many problems. It isn't realistic. So either she was completely wrong altogether or she did mix up energies. Honestly she missed alot & I wasn't all that impressed.

I am sorry to hear your story. Reading should be more for fun and entertainment. Please focus on your life and make decisions that are the best for you and your kids. If this person cannot change your life for better and make you happy, don't think about him, regardless of what the readers say. Hope things go well for you.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2020, 12:28:08 AM »

(when will date, what will be outcome of date, will I get the interview, these type of questions)
I know she got my situation wrong. I asked her about an ex poi she saw me moving into a house with him in a cul-de-sac that summer & us being very happy. She "did not" pick up on the fact that he has severe mental health issues, is an alcoholic, addict & is extremely immature. He's not in a place in his life to buy anything or even rent something like that. He has a criminal record due to past drug/drunk driving charges & problems with the irs. Everything in his life is under someone else's name because his credit is so bad. He's 42 & I don't see any effort on his part to fix any of this or move up in life. He's pretty stuck in a vortex in life. I also have 3 kids & I could tell he wasn't up for that either. Just not mature enough. She was very positive on this & adamant we would have this new house together. Right now I can't even think of anything serious like that with him as he's just got too many problems. It isn't realistic. So either she was completely wrong altogether or she did mix up energies. Honestly she missed alot & I wasn't all that impressed.

Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear this..For me she picked up things no single reader did so I guess she did not connect with you.

It's strange how things like this happen..I had the same experience with Kisha .Everyone loves her but she was very very wrong for me even within 24 hours.
I honestly have no idea how some readers can be so good with one person even without information and so bad with another

Offline Steven213

« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2020, 02:56:00 AM »

Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear this..For me she picked up things no single reader did so I guess she did not connect with you.

It's strange how things like this happen..I had the same experience with Kisha .Everyone loves her but she was very very wrong for me even within 24 hours.
I honestly have no idea how some readers can be so good with one person even without information and so bad with another

You are correct, Kisha doesnt work for me too. And even Yona rambling a lot of unnecessary things.
Lovelactitto, I think we connect to same reader

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2020, 05:00:35 AM »
What time LeeLoo is usually on-line on Bitwin? Her timezone is not really US-friendly :(

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2020, 07:34:29 AM »
What time LeeLoo is usually on-line on Bitwin? Her timezone is not really US-friendly :(

She is online atm

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2020, 07:40:33 AM »

She is online atm

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2020, 11:16:25 AM »
How good is this woman with timeframes! 

Has anyone had them happen?

Offline court1130

« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2020, 06:30:59 PM »
I, personally, would recommend reading thru her personal site. That's where I read with her and she was very good. Her rates are also very reasonable, as well.
https://www.leeloosesotericorner.com/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 06:34:10 PM by court1130 »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2020, 07:47:15 PM »
that makes me happy.
what happened with your story? if you don't mind sharing.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2020, 08:39:27 PM »
I, personally, would recommend reading thru her personal site. That's where I read with her and she was very good. Her rates are also very reasonable, as well.
https://www.leeloosesotericorner.com/

It does not seem that we can pay via PayPal on her personal site. It asked for credit card information and it means all personal info (real name, address, etc). I did not continue the purchase as I was not feeling comfortable with that.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2020, 08:48:39 PM »
Did mine thru etsy