Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 76542 times)

Offline whatdoyoumean09

Leeloo's Esotericorner
« on: July 31, 2019, 10:52:41 AM »
I could not find a thread on Leeloo - I did search and I could not find one so I am starting one here.

Many of her predictions for me have panned out but a couple have not come to pass - although, generally, what she has said would happen, has happened as she predicts. It is usually her contact predictions that are more off, but when it comes to how things will progress and what will happen next (besides contact), she is generally right.

In early March, she told me I would go on a date on March 28th with a guy who was really only a thought for me at the time. On March 28th, we made plans as a larger group to go see a movie -- and everyone stood us up on purpose -- and guess what, we did go on that date. Since then, things have happened more or less as she predicted -- again, contact seems to be her weakness but timeframes in general are a major strength.

Any other experiences?

Offline mayflower

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 08:23:15 AM »
If my guy can get a job within this month, all i could say is she is brilliant because it is not easy to predict that. End of this month i would know but previous prediction panned out as she told me.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 12:20:17 PM »
If my guy can get a job within this month, all i could say is she is brilliant because it is not easy to predict that. End of this month i would know but previous prediction panned out as she told me.

Almost all of her predictions have panned out for me - even if the timing has been slightly wrong on a few occasions (not too many), things happen exactly as she says. One thing I remember, is she told me once, "You won't see each other tomorrow. It'll be Wednesday." I told her something like, "It can't be Wednesday because I have something else going on." Well, my other plans got canceled - and it was Wednesday.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 08:58:55 PM »

Almost all of her predictions have panned out for me - even if the timing has been slightly wrong on a few occasions (not too many), things happen exactly as she says. One thing I remember, is she told me once, "You won't see each other tomorrow. It'll be Wednesday." I told her something like, "It can't be Wednesday because I have something else going on." Well, my other plans got canceled - and it was Wednesday.
Wow! I wish this time she will be correct again as my guy he is suffering his life now. :) If pass this situation, i will contact her again.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 02:15:19 PM »
Never understood the fuss people made over LeeLoo, she's an odd one. My first time reading with her was somewhere around September 2018. Predictions were such a mixed bag: communication may come, but it may not be what I'm hoping for in the end, but also said that the POI had feelings for me that are locked away in a dresser drawer. The only thing was strange and a bit vague. She didn't explain whether she was pulling cards or ascending in the spaceship for the "astral reading," but whatever, the timeline for the prediction wasn't until the new year anyway, so I had time. I decided to come back a few months later just to ask her to take a fresh look at things, and she agreed. Once the paid chat started, she immediately scolded me for not waiting until the first timeline prediction had passed, then pretty much regurgitated the same thing she had told me months prior (I think she pulled up the transcript). The timeline eventually passed, and she had said that I could use the Bitwine message system to update her without coming back for another paid reading, but she was so dismissive and condescending, and when I questioned what I felt was unlikely to happen, she just got rude and reverted to this "blame the client" stance. I didn't feel like I got a legitimate reading either time, so I put a service dispute through on PayPal to work this out with her. She got even more hostile, demanding that I cancel the dispute and claiming that she was a rare mystic, that I was trying to harm this rare mystic, and how dangerous this would be for me. I think she's a french fry short of a Happy Meal, to be honest. But her predictions definitely did not come to pass in the end. Never again.

Omg this was your best review yet! 😂😂

You had me laughing so hard.  Thanks for chiming in on the the readers you tried.  I personally never tried her and now i won't for sure.

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 07:10:14 AM »
She was quite confident in her prediction of contact dec24-27. This was back in October that she told me this. She was wrong! False hope. He's nevercoming back

Offline mignnone

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 05:54:28 AM »
I have not had success with her regarding timeframes and I’m not so sure what she has told me explanation wise has been right. I have a work prediction for next month but I don’t think I will read with her again.

pfizer

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2020, 02:38:53 AM »
so far i had 2 readings from her, in 4 years.
i am confident to say that; she is not my reader lol
first time was very generic, i couldnt say she was right or wrong
second time, no; the person she described was not the person i asked, no; so i dont care about her prediction.
so no more!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2020, 08:14:44 AM »
I have not had success with her regarding timeframes and I’m not so sure what she has told me explanation wise has been right. I have a work prediction for next month but I don’t think I will read with her again.

Did this work prediction ever come true?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2020, 10:48:17 AM »
Yea.. idk... she gave me some predictions that I feel did not make sense. She said my ex and I would not reconcile and always be ex energy, but that his mom and I would have communication again and reconcile, but not till next year (summer/fall 2021)...I know for a fact... if my ex and I never reconcile there is absolutely no way his mother would ever speak to me again (we ended on not positive terms) lol... so.. ?

Even stranger many psychics predicted an attempt at reconciliation this year between POI and me, as well as communication w mother this year. Lately I’ve went about living my life, so haven’t put much thought in it or care as much at this point, as a lot of time has passed since the relationship w my POI.. but I read with her spontaneously yesterday (as I hadn’t had a reading with anyone in like 2 months) saw her online, and was interested to try

She also said I would get pregnant in 2021... I’m currently single and no love interest so I just feel like things aren’t adding up. I wouldn’t let that happen unless it was with my ex

I suppose time will tell, but if anyone else has had predictions she stated not add up or come true/not come true, let me know

Overall, she was super nice and seemed like a very ethical and good energy reader
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 10:50:49 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »
I read with her twice totally wrong on everything sadly

same...read with her 2yrs ago

Offline soonyoung

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2020, 03:04:39 PM »
Personally, I think she's better on fiverr than on bitwine. IDK a lot of the things she says, in the moment I'll be like "that can't be right" and then it'll happen. Situations she says are currently happening may not be happening and next thing I know, they are. It's better when she reads with lenormand than tarot, in my opinion. Every time she's read for me she's been right, the only thing that can be off is her timing, otherwise she's crazy accurate for me. Depends on the person, though, I suppose.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2020, 07:02:44 PM »
I have to say that I’ve read with her three times and each time what she said would happen, actually happened.  They were mostly contact in which I didn’t ask about but she told me.  As the events happened, I was in shock because I had completely forgotten about it and put it out of my head. 

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2020, 01:51:25 AM »
I read with her at the beginning of March (my first time ever). Just asked what the intention of my POI was, she said he would make long term plans for our relationship, but we will experience a interruption, breakup, or distancing first. (We are currently going through that now) she said there would be a chance for some small communication (there was, he reached out to check on me since covid started and I’m a nurse), she said he would become more active in the last week of March/ first week of April. Not so much. then she said his long term intentions are better than his short term intentions. I never put too much stock into timelines so we’ll see what the end game is.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2020, 03:35:36 PM »
How do yall get a hold of her? Times? I emailed and she emailed back at 330 am