Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 77527 times)

Offline Lalalola

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2020, 11:20:25 PM »
Had a read with her- lovely lady but I feel she just read the past. Which I obviously already know, but I’m here for the future! 😂

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2020, 10:23:27 AM »
One of my favorite..Was right for me 2yrs ago .At least 80% right..She has been right about other things..I realised I have never tried her for contact date.Well i did and she was dead wrong..I was disappointed,  I guess timing is not her strongest..I know how right she has been in the past and currently..Just sad to see how wrong she was with her timing...

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2020, 09:34:46 PM »
I got a contact prediction come true from her. It happened a few days ago.This is after being out of contact for about 2 months.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2020, 03:40:47 PM »
I got a contact prediction come true from her. It happened a few days ago.This is after being out of contact for about 2 months.

was it exact date?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2020, 06:36:13 PM »

was it exact date?

My experience with her, I read with her early July. She gave me July 27 for contact which did not happen and she said by beginning of august the communication would he constant which also did not happen but will see maybe timeframes are not her strong abilities

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2020, 08:37:47 PM »

was it exact date?

The prediction was 40-50 days from the reading and it happened on the 48th day

Offline aries1995

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2020, 10:24:42 PM »
She is SOOOOO lovely and never fed me a fairytale she was always very honest but none of her actual predictions came through for me

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2020, 11:06:44 PM »
One of my favorite..Was right for me 2yrs ago .At least 80% right..She has been right about other things..I realised I have never tried her for contact date.Well i did and she was dead wrong..I was disappointed,  I guess timing is not her strongest..I know how right she has been in the past and currently..Just sad to see how wrong she was with her timing...

What do you ask? And how do you if it’s not contact and such? I have a reading with her tomorrow, and I wanna ask the best way to get the most accuracy about her!m? I’ll pm you as well.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2020, 12:24:07 AM »
I went through this thread to get a sense of how good LeeLoo is and interestingly found the comments 0 and 1; either people loved her or believed she does not work at all. I had not seen any other reader to get such polarized feedbacks!

Offline bonba

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2020, 04:27:13 AM »
had my reading with Leeloo . what she read didnt make sense at all . she was making stuff up . very disappointed . how can they compare her to yona .

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2020, 04:30:12 AM »
And I had a different read with her, picked up the causal girl, his commitment issues, and depressive act right now. Just maybe how she connects. Do I think she is 100% legit. I don’t know. But the person that recommends me to her, I trust if she has a gift. But I think she at least has somewhat of gift. Tbh how well it works out for me with her

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2020, 04:40:26 AM »
had my reading with Leeloo . what she read didnt make sense at all . she was making stuff up . very disappointed . how can they compare her to yona .

Yona is amazing in interpreting the cards. She's done this for so many years and she is really good at that. There is a difference between just knowing just the meaning of the cards and making a link between different cards to deliver the right message. I did not find LeeLoo very good at later. Still I have no idea how the predictions go. Will update later.

Offline bonba

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2020, 05:51:17 AM »

Yona is amazing in interpreting the cards. She's done this for so many years and she is really good at that. There is a difference between just knowing just the meaning of the cards and making a link between different cards to deliver the right message. I did not find LeeLoo very good at later. Still I have no idea how the predictions go. Will update later.

15 minutes worth of 2 sentences of info and very irrelevant . I cant confidently say what she said did not resonate with me , my current job and education .

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2020, 12:00:08 AM »
So i got a one question with her to test her out and it was regarding contact.

I gave her a name etc and she came back and said september and was specifically being shown a 1 and a 4 she said it could be those dates or it could be 1 - 4 weeks.

Now I have had a few readings regarding contact of one particular person, name him etc.   Every time someone says he is contacting on a specific date it is another person who I have no interest in whatsoever and is constantly pursuing me.   

He messages me on the 1st of September :-( I am giving up now as it appears readers cannot differentiate between energies

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2020, 01:00:28 AM »
So i got a one question with her to test her out and it was regarding contact.

I gave her a name etc and she came back and said september and was specifically being shown a 1 and a 4 she said it could be those dates or it could be 1 - 4 weeks.

Now I have had a few readings regarding contact of one particular person, name him etc.   Every time someone says he is contacting on a specific date it is another person who I have no interest in whatsoever and is constantly pursuing me.   

He messages me on the 1st of September :-( I am giving up now as it appears readers cannot differentiate between energies

Hey same happened to me I got contact at the end of august from some guy that I don’t have interest and that I unfollowed everywhere, why is that? Ugh