Author Topic: Monthly Check-in June  (Read 6279 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Monthly Check-in June
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2019, 04:48:04 AM »
Cookie, thanks for the creepy email.

And thanks for jinxing me with my...uh reproductive issues.

You better be right about my money next month!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2019, 03:37:36 AM »
So I will count this as a correct prediction:

I am fairly mad. It’s not Cookie’s fault but I’m fairly mad.

In the last week I’ve gained like 11 lbs. it’s probably water but I feel bloated, swollen and like I have a food baby. I have even been eating non stop and I usually don’t have much of an appetite. It’s not a medicine change like she mentioned, that’s all the same. But my jeans are cutting off my circulation and I’m pissed! She specifically mentioned weight gain and swelling. See, this is what happens when I discount her rambling.

Yet she saw this shit....

Edited to add: I just realized something. Cookie said I would be on a new treatment plan that would cause weight gain or swelling. I didn’t believe her cause I was losing and I have no treatment plan changes in the foreseeable future. I forgot I was prescribed an IUD in May and the side effects are weight gain, swelling and increased appetite (which I have when I’m a sparse eater).

THAT is what she saw. And she knew it was going to regulate something for me 🤞🏼.

Damn it Cookie.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2019, 11:09:27 PM »
Predictions happening right now that are just hitting me like a ton of bricks, so I'll go reader by reader  :)

Kisha- in an email read in January, when I was unemployed (BTW she predicted when I'd get the job, what field, bonuses, etc.) she told me I'd be stressed in a "7." July is shaping up to be stressful at work. She also warned me that there would be people that I should be personable with but NOT friends. To be personable and professional, that's it. She said someone would try to undermine me and get under my skin, and I would also need to develop a thicker skin and try not to be everyone's friend. I learned this week that there are some gossipy/shady people I'm working with so I need to mind my own P's and Q's. I'll be nice, but I'm not looking for a bestie like I've had before at other jobs. She also predicted in my love life I'd be shocked by an action by my ex and out in the cold...yep, happening now.

Yona-I updated her thread today. She seems to SPOT ON for a work situation right now. She also mentioned that in regards to work that there would be some "waiting and having to adapt." She said the same about my love life but both seem to be nuts right now, except with work she sees me playing to my strengths, adapting quickly, learning, being kept on my feet, etc. Basically excelling. So she felt I was doing/going to be doing well in that regard...but in terms of love, I'd still be in a waiting period with the SOB (if it IS him).

She also mentioned there would be men around me, one in particular with blue eyes (I live in a predominantly Hispanic city so not too many blue eyes around) would be trying to impress me, but he would be too boyish for me and brotherly. One boy, in particular, has been trying me lol. But all the men I'm working with right now are either old enough to be my daddy OR young enough to be my little brother and I've actually developed some friendships with some already where I feel like we have bro/sister vibes. I'm not saying this is a for sure prediction yet but I see it as in its infancy.

Cookie- Woooooh Cookie, where do I begin? My dear Oracle. Cookie told me that I would be around lab work, blood work, etc. That has happened already. She said she saw me gaining weight or swelling. In the last 3 weeks, I've gained between 10-13 lbs depending on the day/liquids etc. She also saw me on a new treatment plan. I was thinking it was the new BC that I started the last week of April. BUT ALSO, I called one of my docs today and asked her to upp a medication for me for XYZ reason. I thought she would make me come in for an appointment. She instead called and asked me why and I explained. Two hours later I get a notification on my phone that CVS has a prescription for me for double my original dosage waiting. Now keep in mind, it is a risk (I won't go into details) for us to increase this med but I felt it was necessary. New treatment plan. Bada bing.

Yona and Cookie- both told me that my health would be crucial this summer. Both physical as well as mental. Yona focused a lot on mental and healing. She was all about my healing and learning, as well as learning to let go/move on/strengthen myself. Cookie flat out told me, "you have more going on with your health and money this summer than your love life."

So this is what has been coming to fruition. All seem to be correct. Of course I trust Kisha above everyone else on career. She has NEVER steered me wrong there.

Cookie continues to impress me with what she "sees" for me. I have started to let go a lot and seriously doubt her but she's been right. My health is more important than my love life, so if her shitty predictions about my ex come to fruition then so be it, BUT the fact that she is getting health stuff very personal to ME is blowing my mind.

And Yona, she just sees the overall picture man. I have a top up on 7/28 and I can't wait because I feel like another thing or two will happen between now and then.

I also have a pending work prediction for July coming up from Kisha and to a lesser extent Cookie and Anne. I'll def update when that happens.

So I think as of now the ones working the best OVERALL for me are Cookie and Yona.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2019, 11:22:49 PM »
I lost 8 lbs. Cookie got that right.

Got into an argument with my daughter about feeling unappreciated.  Micah got that one.

Accepted some invitations to socialize with friends. Kisha score.

On to July...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2019, 12:49:10 AM »
I lost 8 lbs. Cookie got that right.

Got into an argument with my daughter about feeling unappreciated.  Micah got that one.

Accepted some invitations to socialize with friends. Kisha score.

On to July...

I will gladly take your 8 lb loss lol.

I don’t really have a pull I should say to read with Micah but that is a very specific prediction.

And of course Kisha is great...except on love 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Offline flora0250

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2019, 12:41:29 AM »
I seem to recall I had a number of predictions that were pending for June from even way back. Of course I don’t remember them all now but I may be able to dig some up.

Big one though is Aries Intuition / Keisha. I read with her twice. Once on the phone last summer, and she made a number of predictions that my POI would contact me etc and we would reconnect again but I would get to see things more objectively and decide the path I really wanted with him. Didn’t happen.

As for this June prediction it was via email. And it was strange because it seemed to me like she had a good handle on the situation. But hey I am again easily gullible when my situation is like so many others.

She advised that my POI wasn’t entirely honest with me when we ended things and that I would have a conversation with him in a 6. Reading was around November and then later in the email she said I may have other communication with him before that but that I would have a conversation with him or communication from him in June that would help shed light on everything and then I could decide if I wanted to continue a friendship with him at that time. But that back in Nov at the time of the reading she didn’t see anything in the way of a romantic connection as far as she could see. Which I took to mean it would be a long ways off if it happened at all. But that at least I would have some communication and good connection in some way by June.

Nope. Nada. Radio silence. Nothing. So her negative prediction email reading was ... wrong it seems. Or was it positive? Lol. Idk. But she was wrong. She first said 6 then said June and that I needed to be patient and not worry and not expect it to be any sooner. Well. There we have it.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2019, 01:16:53 AM »
I seem to recall I had a number of predictions that were pending for June from even way back. Of course I don’t remember them all now but I may be able to dig some up.

Big one though is Aries Intuition / Keisha. I read with her twice. Once on the phone last summer, and she made a number of predictions that my POI would contact me etc and we would reconnect again but I would get to see things more objectively and decide the path I really wanted with him. Didn’t happen.

As for this June prediction it was via email. And it was strange because it seemed to me like she had a good handle on the situation. But hey I am again easily gullible when my situation is like so many others.

She advised that my POI wasn’t entirely honest with me when we ended things and that I would have a conversation with him in a 6. Reading was around November and then later in the email she said I may have other communication with him before that but that I would have a conversation with him or communication from him in June that would help shed light on everything and then I could decide if I wanted to continue a friendship with him at that time. But that back in Nov at the time of the reading she didn’t see anything in the way of a romantic connection as far as she could see. Which I took to mean it would be a long ways off if it happened at all. But that at least I would have some communication and good connection in some way by June.

Nope. Nada. Radio silence. Nothing. So her negative prediction email reading was ... wrong it seems. Or was it positive? Lol. Idk. But she was wrong. She first said 6 then said June and that I needed to be patient and not worry and not expect it to be any sooner. Well. There we have it.

Sorry about that. Did she ever say to you that things could be delayed by the dreaded concept of free will? I know it has been discussed before in this forum. Some people believe in it, some don't. At least you're taking things with humor and that's a good thing!  :)

No she didn’t give me the free will line surprisingly. In fact it was more like hey you might have other communication before what I’m telling you but definitely by June. ::eye roll::

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2019, 05:36:02 PM »
Okay, I have a June prediction I can write about.
  Jesse (C.P.) said I'd meet a new love interest this month and he's "playing for keeps", then next month POI comes back and I'm all tangled.  Well, the only thing I'm tangled up in is bandages as I'm recovering from a major surgery.  I don't have any plans to leave the house until at least the end of the month.  LOL!  and she's $15 a minute. But of course I'll update if I fall in love with the UPS guy!

June is gone and I'm still single.  Thanks Psychic Jesse  :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2019, 05:53:55 PM »
Okay, I have a June prediction I can write about.
  Jesse (C.P.) said I'd meet a new love interest this month and he's "playing for keeps", then next month POI comes back and I'm all tangled.  Well, the only thing I'm tangled up in is bandages as I'm recovering from a major surgery.  I don't have any plans to leave the house until at least the end of the month.  LOL!  and she's $15 a minute. But of course I'll update if I fall in love with the UPS guy!

June is gone and I'm still single.  Thanks Psychic Jesse  :)

Yes she was awful for me too. Big time fairy tale reader & I was pretty sure of that as soon as I hung up the phone. I’m so sorry.