Author Topic: Cookie and Yona  (Read 1571 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Cookie and Yona
« on: June 25, 2019, 02:37:54 AM »
Can I ask everyone a question?

What’s with the Cookie Mania here lately?

Just curious.

Has she had any predictions or not happen for anyone?

I can say for myself she got dates, she validated things that happened/were said. Which is cool, but other psychics can do that too.

I know for me, in the last month, she’s given me what I mentioned above plus 3 predictions: she saw bloodwork and lab/med people. Yes. She saw me gaining weight when I had actually just lost 10 lbs from stress and I thought she was nuts. Uh yeah since then I’ve gained 10-12 depending on the day. She also had some things to say about my cycle...uhhh if you really want THOSE deets pm me. But I mean what else has she done lately?

I’ve just noticed that we (as a board) seem to be in a Cookie/Yona phase but what is actually happening?

Offline lp1111

Re: Cookie and Yona
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 03:21:38 AM »
I can’t speak for others, but it seemed to me from reading the forum that these two readers had the best track record for accurate predictions over time. That is why, personally, I wanted to try each and see how they worked for me. Do you feel that there are no important predictions coming to pass with either?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 03:34:49 AM »
I can’t speak for others, but it seemed to me from reading the forum that these two readers had the best track record for accurate predictions over time. That is why, personally, I wanted to try each and see how they worked for me. Do you feel that there are no important predictions coming to pass with either?

You’re right, they do have the best accuracy record.

I think I’m just feeling in a rut tonight and thinking to myself “Oh yay, Cookie was right about my funky period,” lol and I’m just feeling down.

Hopefully I get some good news soon about money or something. I honestly don’t have any real hope about my love life and I think I should be on my own for a while anyway.

Come to think of it, both of them told me not to expect anything over the summer and Yona specifically told me I want to rush through things but can’t. Lol

I just want something to happen for everyone.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 03:49:29 AM »
Ugh I feel ya! It seems like everyone gets accurate predictions except for me. I don’t get it, honestly. I think I’m in a similar boat to you, I got positive predictions from both, but it just doesn’t seem likely anymore. I had so much faith in it until this past month and now it all feels fake. Although Yona did validate so well. Hopefully whatever comes to pass it brings all of us peace and happiness!

Offline fefe

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 04:15:55 AM »
I can understand what you mean by this. As I look through the board all I see are cookie and Yona post more than any other. I read with Yona once and have already scheduled my second reading so I’m definitely in that category too. Lol. But I haven’t had the desire to read with Cookie because I don’t have the patience anymore to wait to read with someone it takes months to read with and get only small details that might not mean much. I have been feeling kind of down today also and just feel so drained from all the energy that I’m putting into something that might not even work. Yona did say I would see my ex and that she would want to reconcile but I still have a part of me that says it possibly won’t happen. I just don’t want to let myself down again if it doesn’t happen. I’ll just be so happy when I am able to walk away from it all whether it happens or not, I don’t want to ever be back here in this space I’ve been in for the past 4 or 5 months. I’m tired of trying to guess and interpret tarot cards in my readings and feeling like what if the interpretation was wrong. I don’t know what’s to come but after these last few scheduled readings, I will not be scheduling anymore. It only keeps you second guessing what one person said and comparing it to what the next one says. But I completely understand what you are saying with the whole post.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 04:21:11 AM »
never read with Yona but cookie I read with quite a bit a while ago. Nothing she said ever happened for me :X

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 05:45:00 PM »
never read with Yona but cookie I read with quite a bit a while ago. Nothing she said ever happened for me :X

Nothing at all? Even small stuff?

Wow. Lol sometimes she random things. I guess you guys really didn’t connect then