Author Topic: Monthly Check-in June  (Read 6228 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Monthly Check-in June
« on: June 12, 2019, 08:36:59 PM »
So I know it’s early in the month but I thought it’d be interesting to chronicle our journey’s in one succinct place.

Who gave you a prediction this month (name and shame)? We’re they right, were they wrong? And was there anything outrageous about it? Sometimes we need a good laugh.

I’ll go first.

Anne (QoC)-predicted accurately I had gone to therapy and it was helping me. She also said my ex had me blocked in her everything. Not true but maybe she picked up my blocking intentions. But I still Day she was wrong. She also likes to use what she remembers from past readings so sometimes I get mire of her insight instead of psychic abilities. 1 for 2.

Cookie- she said I’d get contact 6-10 days (no) June 6-10 (no) or literally June to Oct. she also changed her numbers on subsequent readings. I will give Cookie partial credit for knowing incredible details and dates of when past things happened, but that’s it. She’s a dud right now.

Your turn

josh34

Re: Monthly Check-in June
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 11:17:42 PM »
So I know it’s early in the month but I thought it’d be interesting to chronicle our journey’s in one succinct place.

Who gave you a prediction this month (name and shame)? We’re they right, were they wrong? And was there anything outrageous about it? Sometimes we need a good laugh.

I’ll go first.

Anne (QoC)-predicted accurately I had gone to therapy and it was helping me. She also said my ex had me blocked in her everything. Not true but maybe she picked up my blocking intentions. But I still Day she was wrong. She also likes to use what she remembers from past readings so sometimes I get mire of her insight instead of psychic abilities. 1 for 2.

Cookie- she said I’d get contact 6-10 days (no) June 6-10 (no) or literally June to Oct. she also changed her numbers on subsequent readings. I will give Cookie partial credit for knowing incredible details and dates of when past things happened, but that’s it. She’s a dud right now.

Your turn

I just want to add that the 'changing numbers' might actually just be giving a new perspective. Like if they get a 2, you might assume it's February, but then they could get a 5, and you might be thinking, "That doesn't fit into February at all".  And then it ends up being like, November 5th, two years later. A crummy example, but an example nonetheless. Hope that gives you some hope there. Sometimes it can be very hard to understand what the numbers mean until the event passes.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 11:24:35 PM »
Okay, I have a June prediction I can write about.
  Jesse (C.P.) said I'd meet a new love interest this month and he's "playing for keeps", then next month POI comes back and I'm all tangled.  Well, the only thing I'm tangled up in is bandages as I'm recovering from a major surgery.  I don't have any plans to leave the house until at least the end of the month.  LOL!  and she's $15 a minute. But of course I'll update if I fall in love with the UPS guy!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 11:34:41 PM »
  Jesse (C.P.) said I'd meet a new love interest this month and he's "playing for keeps", then next month POI comes back and I'm all tangled.  Well, the only thing I'm tangled up in is bandages as I'm recovering from a major surgery.  I don't have any plans to leave the house until at least the end of the month.  LOL!  and she's $15 a minute. But of course I'll update if I fall in love with the UPS guy!

😂 good luck! Get well soon!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 11:40:10 PM »

I had a terrible read with her also I have to say. Gave me a ton of general fairy tale predictions I didn’t trust.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 12:02:33 AM »
Maybe. First she gave me 6-10 (days, 6/6-6/10 or literally June thru Oct). Nope

A week later she gave me 6-9 which she interpreted as June to Sept.

Then yesterday she told me 15-30 which was accurate for the days things happened in the past, but idk what will change in another 15-30 days.

Who knows. I didn’t get the on fire Cookie last time.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 12:04:30 AM »

Oh gosh! Feel better!

I hope you meet a cute dr/nurse/tech or something.

josh34

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 12:10:49 AM »
Maybe. First she gave me 6-10 (days, 6/6-6/10 or literally June thru Oct). Nope

A week later she gave me 6-9 which she interpreted as June to Sept.

Then yesterday she told me 15-30 which was accurate for the days things happened in the past, but idk what will change in another 15-30 days.

Who knows. I didn’t get the on fire Cookie last time.

Could still be june-september/October. Hell it could even be 6-9 to 6-10 weeks. The thing with the numbers are, you probably wont know what theyll even correlate to until it passes. Best wishes!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 12:19:03 AM »
OK, my turn (does this reluctantly because I'm now jinxing myself). These were all between January and June. It's important to note that some of the readers did get other predictions correct (although timing wasn't always right), so they do have some gift. In no particular order:

Kira - I hate to put her in the list (hangs head in shame), but back in early February she said she "saw" my POI and I on friendly terms in June.

Mattie - gave me a "4" without context for reconnection. The 4 doesn't align with the month of June (the reading was in March). She also said she saw us laughing together in June, so maybe she's off a few weeks, who knows.

Anastasia - a whole bunch of numbers that may or may not be June related. She saw a 15 for reconnection, a 12 for seeing each other, and a 28/29 (could be 2-8, 2-9, or 28th/29th) for working on the relationship. The also saw something aligning with the moon and she randomly saw a "Thursday" - she was EXTREMELY optimistic based on the current circumstance saying that it was love and a long-term relationship. She also said she isn't always very clairvoyant, but was shown a pile of tools which she interpreted that we have the tools to rebuild it. She said it's "mucky" right now, but he will take the leap of faith and move forward despite worrying about it.

Cookie - oh Cookie...once I weeded out the blabber I got a 3-10 with no context. She said he'll want to reconcile and I may not want to. She said he thinks about me a lot at night, and he tosses and turns. He has tried to date others, but never connected with anyone.

Kisha - email said "3" or March for my POI to start coming around and more consistency/commitment in Sept. On a follow-up phone call (which there is no reason to think she remembered me since there was more than 5 months in between) she said definite reconnection, he will move FAST and be committed to the relationship, but she didn't get timing. She did say that she doesn't always get timing and that doesn't mean it's too far out, just that for whatever reason, she doesn't always get it.

Micah - said the road will be slow, but there would be some "dipping the toe in the water in May" (didn't happen) and more frequent, but platonic communication in June. He said there will be talk of the revisiting the relationship in July (it was a 3 month outlook) and it will end in a relationship, but it will be a complete rebuilding of everything.

Gaylene - yes, I finally got her on chat. She said he will shake me up in a "6" and catch me off guard. He thinks about me and the past a lot and although he has a lot on his plate and is not good a multitasking, he will get it all straightened out. She said he wants to be with me and no one else and wants to work on it being "solid".

Edited to add Yona (from March): picked up POI as a positive male around a negative woman (who she thought was an ex who is a dark negative figure). She saw a blockage, but she liked him and thought we were a good pair. It wasn't the center of my reading, but she did say there would be a reconnection and I would be "tested". My top up is in July.

So that's it. And NOTHING has happened. So there's that.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:21:47 AM by Fidget1028 »

josh34

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2019, 12:24:33 AM »
OK, my turn (does this reluctantly because I'm now jinxing myself). These were all between January and June. It's important to note that some of the readers did get other predictions correct (although timing wasn't always right), so they do have some gift. In no particular order:

Kira - I hate to put her in the list (hangs head in shame), but back in early February she said she "saw" my POI and I on friendly terms in June.

Mattie - gave me a "4" without context for reconnection. The 4 doesn't align with the month of June (the reading was in March). She also said she saw us laughing together in June, so maybe she's off a few weeks, who knows.

Anastasia - a whole bunch of numbers that may or may not be June related. She saw a 15 for reconnection, a 12 for seeing each other, and a 28/29 (could be 2-8, 2-9, or 28th/29th) for working on the relationship. The also saw something aligning with the moon and she randomly saw a "Thursday" - she was EXTREMELY optimistic based on the current circumstance saying that it was love and a long-term relationship. She also said she isn't always very clairvoyant, but was shown a pile of tools which she interpreted that we have the tools to rebuild it. She said it's "mucky" right now, but he will take the leap of faith and move forward despite worrying about it.

Cookie - oh Cookie...once I weeded out the blabber I got a 3-10 with no context. She said he'll want to reconcile and I may not want to. She said he thinks about me a lot at night, and he tosses and turns. He has tried to date others, but never connected with anyone.

Kisha - email said "3" or March for my POI to start coming around and more consistency/commitment in Sept. On a follow-up phone call (which there is no reason to think she remembered me since there was more than 5 months in between) she said definite reconnection, he will move FAST and be committed to the relationship, but she didn't get timing. She did say that she doesn't always get timing and that doesn't mean it's too far out, just that for whatever reason, she doesn't always get it.

Micah - said the road will be slow, but there would be some "dipping the toe in the water in May" (didn't happen) and more frequent, but platonic communication in June. He said there will be talk of the revisiting the relationship in July (it was a 3 month outlook) and it will end in a relationship, but it will be a complete rebuilding of everything.

Gaylene - yes, I finally got her on chat. She said he will shake me up in a "6" and catch me off guard. He thinks about me and the past a lot and although he has a lot on his plate and is not good a multitasking, he will get it all straightened out. She said he wants to be with me and no one else and wants to work on it being "solid".

Edited to add Yona (from March): picked up POI as a positive male around a negative woman (who she thought was an ex who is a dark negative figure). She saw a blockage, but she liked him and thought we were a good pair. It wasn't the center of my reading, but she did say there would be a reconnection and I would be "tested". My top up is in July.

If they are all picking this up, especially with cookie mattie and abundant on that list, I would be optimistic! I know you've been through a lot. I just hope the timing wouldn't be next year for you ): I really hope you see this turn around soon <3
Also, did you read with abundant 2 months after mattie? I'm trying to see if I can find a way to figure these numbers out. I know that's unlikely to figure them out, but I just want to help! They could be months from the reading? 4 from mattie's, 6 from abundants? I also know that timing can be hard, and it might be like 4 or 6 of next year. I just want you to get what you want. You've been through alot):
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:29:38 AM by josh34 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2019, 12:29:21 AM »

If they are all picking this up, especially with cookie mattie and abundant on that list, I would be optimistic! I know you've been through a lot. I just hope the timing wouldn't be next year for you ): I really hope you see this turn around soon <3

You'd think it would be optimistic. At this point I gave it to God. It's a busy month for me, so I'm trying to just put it all to the side. One day at a time...

josh34

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2019, 12:30:37 AM »

You'd think it would be optimistic. At this point I gave it to God. It's a busy month for me, so I'm trying to just put it all to the side. One day at a time...

One day at a time dear <3
In the mean time focus on doing what makes you happy! Do you enjoy a certain show? A certain movie? What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Do something for YOU because you deserve it(:

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2019, 01:23:59 AM »

One day at a time dear <3
In the mean time focus on doing what makes you happy! Do you enjoy a certain show? A certain movie? What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Do something for YOU because you deserve it(:

I'm actually doing really good all things considered. My daughter is home from college and we commiserate about our singleness. LOL! My younger son's birthday is Sunday and we have a big party set up for next week when school lets out. I just took out a small loan against my retirement to get some necessary home repairs/projects/redecorating done around my house (Kisha predicted that now that I think about it), I have a family vacation planned to the beach during the 4th of July week. I take care of myself now (lessons learned) and make sure I get that mani/pedi, a new outfit, a dip in the hot tub, and naps when I need them. I'm so much better about this mess than I was a year ago. Of course I still think about it, but it's not an obsession anymore. If it never works out, it's his loss. I'm a pretty good catch.  :D

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2019, 01:35:54 AM »

Putting it to the side is probably for the best. I’m going to try and follow suit.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2019, 01:37:31 AM »
BTW how is Gaylene these days?

10 years ago she was soooo sweet to me. We talked like every week. And soooo wrong!

Lol

She gotten better?

anything