Author Topic: Monthly Check-in June  (Read 6277 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Monthly Check-in June
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 02:10:39 AM »
I have some June predictions!

I got Micah’s monthly forecast, and for the month of June he told me a few things.

First, I would find an easier balance between my work and school loads and I wouldn’t be struggling to keep up with both as much. This is true, but not as positive as I initially thought it would be. Unfortunately I’m coming to a setback in my schooling and certification (something I will absolutely overcome quickly), but it’s pushing me back a couple of months. So, as of June I won’t need to study. This could however be a sign from the universe that I need to take a step back and quit pushing myself so hard, so I’m trying to embrace it.

Second, one of my old far back ex’s will contact me asking how I’ve been. It’s someone I don’t have any interest in reconciling with nor do I really ever think about, and I might not even respond. There’s only one I would not respond to and actually Mattie and a few others mentioned they thought this guy would reach out, so I’m curious if it’ll be who I’m thinking.

And third, my grandmother will reach out and ask to help me with something financially. I don’t need the help (although it would really relieve some stress because I’ve had a ton of unexpected expenses with school this month!), but my grandmother is wealthy and extremely generous, so her offering to pay for something really wouldn’t surprise me.

Then Emma Jane said she thought my most recent ex would reach out after June 23rd - not sure if that means at the end of June or more toward July.

Anxious to see how this all plays out.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 02:27:05 AM »
I have some June predictions!

I got Micah’s monthly forecast, and for the month of June he told me a few things.

First, I would find an easier balance between my work and school loads and I wouldn’t be struggling to keep up with both as much. This is true, but not as positive as I initially thought it would be. Unfortunately I’m coming to a setback in my schooling and certification (something I will absolutely overcome quickly), but it’s pushing me back a couple of months. So, as of June I won’t need to study. This could however be a sign from the universe that I need to take a step back and quit pushing myself so hard, so I’m trying to embrace it.

Second, one of my old far back ex’s will contact me asking how I’ve been. It’s someone I don’t have any interest in reconciling with nor do I really ever think about, and I might not even respond. There’s only one I would not respond to and actually Mattie and a few others mentioned they thought this guy would reach out, so I’m curious if it’ll be who I’m thinking.

And third, my grandmother will reach out and ask to help me with something financially. I don’t need the help (although it would really relieve some stress because I’ve had a ton of unexpected expenses with school this month!), but my grandmother is wealthy and extremely generous, so her offering to pay for something really wouldn’t surprise me.

Then Emma Jane said she thought my most recent ex would reach out after June 23rd - not sure if that means at the end of June or more toward July.

Anxious to see how this all plays out.

Good luck!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2019, 03:01:09 AM »
@somethingbetter thanks!

josh34

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 03:43:27 AM »
BTW how is Gaylene these days?

10 years ago she was soooo sweet to me. We talked like every week. And soooo wrong!

Lol

She gotten better?

May I ask how she was wrong for you?  As in what she predicted? And how many times did she read with you? Were her predictions consistent? Were they about reconciliation or a relationship or a job? I know she can be wrong for some. She has been really good with me though (: Maybe you two just didn't connect?
I would recommend trying Mattie. She's pretty good!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 03:46:56 AM by josh34 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2019, 03:46:55 AM »

10 years ago she was soooo sweet to me. We talked like every week. And soooo wrong!

Lol

She gotten better?

She fed me a fairytale for a summer. Maybe it was empathic but I couldn’t verify. Contact never happened. Outcome never happened. She was someone I’d call to feel better in hindsight and back in those days on Keen Kisha had on her page to contact Gaylene if she couldn’t be reached. She was sweet and totally wrong. Most are though.

May I ask how she was wrong for you? As in what she predicted? I know she can be wrong for some. She has been really good with me though (:

josh34

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2019, 03:48:43 AM »

Lol

She gotten better?

She fed me a fairytale for a summer. Maybe it was empathic but I couldn’t verify. Contact never happened. Outcome never happened. She was someone I’d call to feel better in hindsight and back in those days on Keen Kisha had on her page to contact Gaylene if she couldn’t be reached. She was sweet and totally wrong. Most are though.

May I ask how she was wrong for you? As in what she predicted? I know she can be wrong for some. She has been really good with me though (:

Oh I see! I'm sorry to hear that :( Was it about an ex-something coming around? I do know that the way she interpretes her numbers could be way wrong. I know some who have thought she was wrong and she ended up being right years down the road, and assumed one number meant weeks, when actually it was like years or something. But I'm sorry she was wrong for you ):

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2019, 03:51:49 AM »

Lol

She gotten better?

Oh I see! I'm sorry to hear that :( Was it about an ex-something coming around? I do know that the way she interpretes her numbers could be way wrong. I know some who have thought she was wrong and she ended up being right years down the road, and assumed one number meant weeks, when actually it was like years or something. But I'm sorry she was wrong for you ):

Yes it was about an ex coming back. He never did. He never contacted me again. He was supposedly in love with me but banging half the town. He kept tabs on me through mutual friends which bothered me. I eventually left town because of him. But she wasn’t right. Kisha was right on outcome but wrong on all in between.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2019, 03:59:01 AM »

Lol

She gotten better?

May I ask how she was wrong for you?  As in what she predicted? And how many times did she read with you? Were her predictions consistent? Were they about reconciliation or a relationship or a job? I know she can be wrong for some. She has been really good with me though (: Maybe you two just didn't connect?
I would recommend trying Mattie. She's pretty good!

I’m not a fan of CP, Mattie just doesn’t appeal to me and I’m trying hard to avoid new readers.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2019, 11:51:57 PM »
Cookie saw me surrounded by “doctors” getting labs and bloodwork done.

I had actually been donating plasma and blood.

So yes, she was right.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2019, 06:10:40 PM »
BTW, the other day Cookie asked me if I worked in the medical field. I said no and want d her to hurry on with it cause she was making a job prediction for me (exact same as Kisha and to an extent Anne and Kira) but she insisted she saw me with work and then a hospital. I have no plans to be in the hospital lol.

Then after a few days I remembered my grandfather is having surgery this Tuesday (I feel awful I forgot) and I don’t have the day off work so I’ll have to go to work and then go to the hospital.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2019, 12:39:52 AM »
Another small Cookie thing.

I had asked various readers if my ex had blocked my number and on social media.

Kira said she saw blocking but couldn’t tell if it was the technology or his energy that was blocked.

Anne said he blocked me.

Kisha was vague.

Cookie specifically mentioned blocking but related it to social media and said I’ll look up one day and I’ll see I’m not blocked. But she kept hitting on social media, social media.

She didn’t see actual phone blocking. He hasn’t.

So I see cookie right on this. It’s small, insignificant really but shows me she’s tuning in. And the last time she was correct for me a lot of little things happened fairly quickly before I saw any real movement.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:49:04 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2019, 06:24:11 PM »
BTW, the other day Cookie asked me if I worked in the medical field. I said no and want d her to hurry on with it cause she was making a job prediction for me (exact same as Kisha and to an extent Anne and Kira) but she insisted she saw me with work and then a hospital. I have no plans to be in the hospital lol.

Then after a few days I remembered my grandfather is having surgery this Tuesday (I feel awful I forgot) and I don’t have the day off work so I’ll have to go to work and then go to the hospital.

I wanted to add on to this. Cookie saw me in the medical field. I just found out today that my company plans to invest in and go that route (we are soooo not involved in healthcare whatsoever) so this was out of left field and it has me rethinking my MBA plans. We are not a healthcare company so going this route is shocking and furthermore I have no background in healthcare myself.

Cookie kept lumping hospital and work together and she keeps mentioning healthcare in every reading I had.

So either Cookie was seeing this possible career change way far out as she lumped it in with work OR she saw me visiting my grandpa after I get out of work at the hospital. But she saw *something*.

It could be either or but I feel like she’s honing in on something.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 06:35:13 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2019, 12:56:36 AM »
Another small Cookie thing.

I had asked various readers if my ex had blocked my number and on social media.

Kira said she saw blocking but couldn’t tell if it was the technology or his energy that was blocked.

Anne said he blocked me.

Kisha was vague.

Cookie specifically mentioned blocking but related it to social media and said I’ll look up one day and I’ll see I’m not blocked. But she kept hitting on social media, social media.

She didn’t see actual phone blocking. He hasn’t.

So I see cookie right on this. It’s small, insignificant really but shows me she’s tuning in. And the last time she was correct for me a lot of little things happened fairly quickly before I saw any real movement.

I think this is pretty damn impressive actually!! I can't wait to read with her!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2019, 11:52:53 PM »
So I didn’t get to see my grandfather today, but he was in the hospital while I was at work and I was checking up on him. So maybe Cookie was right, maybe not since she saw me working in a hospital. We’ll know eventually lol.

She said I would swell and gain weight. Ask me why in 4 days I’ve gained 11 lbs...smh

My anxiety today was over the roof so she was right about that. I almost cried for no reason lol.

And I saw a slight change in work today so hopefully the July job predictions she and Kisha saw are starting to manifest.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2019, 12:37:58 AM »
Possible career developments in the infancy stage. I should know more by next month. I hope Kisha and Cookie are right.