Author Topic: Diana Shoshone  (Read 21784 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Diana Shoshone
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2019, 08:22:07 PM »
Is this her? http://www.dianashoshone.com/index.html

she's more expensive on her private site than on bitwine, that's weird!

Offline happyk

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2019, 08:28:15 PM »
Is this her? http://www.dianashoshone.com/index.html

she's more expensive on her private site than on bitwine, that's weird!

Yea, that's her.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2019, 12:29:49 AM »
Holy sheitttt Happy you didn't lie, Diana was super good! She was really amazing, uplifting for sure!! She's definitely not about the money either! I know we don't always see eye to eye on readers but this one, you were definitely spot on with your recommendation! If it weren't for you I'd never have read with her, thank youuuuu ❤️

Offline hope36

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2019, 12:35:19 AM »
Now i want to read with her. she's either busy or offline ugh!
also @pinky chk your PM

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2019, 12:39:51 AM »
Holy sheitttt Happy you didn't lie, Diana was super good! She was really amazing, uplifting for sure!! She's definitely not about the money either! I know we don't always see eye to eye on readers but this one, you were definitely spot on with your recommendation! If it weren't for you I'd never have read with her, thank youuuuu ❤️

100% so happy that Happy brought her to our attention.  ❤❤❤

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2019, 12:42:38 AM »
Typically empaths aren’t great at predicting accurately, how abt this one?:)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2019, 12:44:39 AM »
I think if you scroll thru the post someone posted regarding the actual prediction.   The most recent post are of recent readings.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2019, 12:55:42 AM »
I think if you scroll thru the post someone posted regarding the actual prediction.   The most recent post are of recent readings.

Ok happyk’s reading:) thanks

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2019, 12:56:46 AM »
Wish if you try her let us know what you think. ☺

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2019, 01:03:12 AM »
Well, she went wayyy over the time I paid for which was amazing! She also picked up certain things that other top readers have predicted for me. She was able to accurately pick up on the energy of an ex poi of mines, like most of her descriptions were in line with Ari and then put of nowhere, she brings in my deceased grandfather which was amazing to me, as I always think of him in my darkest hours, but nobody would really know that.... I really liked her a lot!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2019, 01:06:53 AM »
Typically empaths aren’t great at predicting accurately, how abt this one?:)

She's like a clairvoyant medium and empath I think 🤔

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2019, 02:30:21 AM »
I wonder why she’s so expensive on her site and kasamba but a few dollars cheaper on bitwine.

Offline happyk

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2019, 02:33:25 AM »
Well, she went wayyy over the time I paid for which was amazing! She also picked up certain things that other top readers have predicted for me. She was able to accurately pick up on the energy of an ex poi of mines, like most of her descriptions were in line with Ari and then put of nowhere, she brings in my deceased grandfather which was amazing to me, as I always think of him in my darkest hours, but nobody would really know that.... I really liked her a lot!

Hey Pinky!! I'm so glad you liked her. I hope she really lives up to all our expectations. ♥️♥️

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2019, 04:17:40 AM »
I wonder why she’s so expensive on her site and kasamba but a few dollars cheaper on bitwine.

Probably to build ratings /clientele? Just speculating 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2019, 04:19:59 AM »

Hey Pinky!! I'm so glad you liked her. I hope she really lives up to all our expectations. ♥️♥️

Me too, her predictions are almost exactly in line with Ari and Tara but whatever happens, happens, we'll see👣

anything