Author Topic: Diana Shoshone  (Read 21779 times)

Offline Mseventeenam

Re: Diana Shoshone
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2020, 05:48:09 PM »
Diana said my poi will be back whether I sit, or am sad or get out and laugh. And that I need to be quiet and let him reach out

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2020, 08:16:01 AM »
I love her. She was correct in terms of how contact will go & when I shall be receiving it.
She always told me may/June is when anger and ill feelings will be forgotten& the ball will start rolling& she was right in terms of there being no hard feelings.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2020, 05:30:47 AM »
Well, she told me that my ex was a difficult partner and would not come back to me (which was true he never did), was like raising a child rather than a grown-up adult and he's attracted to my down-to-earth mom energy. I don't know if she got the personality thing correct or not, since my ex makes a lot of money on his own (like he's stable and dependable) compared to me who's moody and emotional, likes to seek stupid drama out of nowhere. But yeah he also had a lot of ego and the "it's my way or the highway" mindset which I don't think she picked up upon. My reading with her was a short session, so she did not give any further information or new POI love readings.

anything