Author Topic: Diana Shoshone  (Read 21780 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: Diana Shoshone
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 05:21:08 PM »
I always find it ethical when they actually use the first three minutes to give you some info..I don't know, it just seems nice..some of them want to charge IMMEDIATELY...so when an advisor is generous like that, it makes a difference IMO...

Yea, I think some try to charge right away because some people will get what info they can in the first three minutes and not pay lol.

Hahaha that's kinda funny 😶

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 05:24:16 PM »
Love her!!!  This woman is the real deal.  Even picked up my field of work just out of the blue.  She is worth the price for sure.

Holy moly..... Did any of her predictions come to pass for you??

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 06:08:21 PM »
She told me that this will take patience and without giving my dob seemed to pick up sign element.  She when i would hear from him next.  I wonder if she is a remote viewer.  I feel like she brought up what i did because of what i wear.
What question did you start with? General or specific?

I asked her what she saw unfolding between me and my poi.  She actually answered my question in the 3 minutes.  I then decided to do the 10 min which she was gracious enough to go over.  Definitely not a clock watcher which i appreciate at the rate for the reading.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2019, 06:14:21 PM »
I read with Diana back in 2011 - about a guy and a job situation. She was correct on both counts. What she said about me moving on from the guy in the early part of 2012 is exactly what happened. She basically said he would come back around but I'd be tired of his bullshit. I didn't believe her at the time but it happened. Not sure why I didn't read with her again after that (until years later).

Second read was in 2018 (twice). She got the personalities of two men in question down pat. She picked up on my divorce without me telling her anything. The two men are my soon to be ex-husband (yes it's taken a long time but I'm actually filing tomorrow believe it or not). The other guy is the one who is currently ghosting me but she was very adamant she sees a future with him. So this is still in limbo. She did pick up that new guy didn't want to feel responsible for my marriage break down. He was definitely a catalyst for it but not the reason I left my husband and he was at my wedding. FYI - I have never slept with guy #2. So yep the jury's still out on second one. She has pet names for them "Mr Moochie" lol and "Mr Turtle". Mr Moochie is the husband who is super lazy (literally sat on his arse while I worked it support us both - I didn't tell her that but she got it right) Any yes - she's quite expensive. Some timelines didn't happen when she said but overall as an empath she gets insides peoples motivations. Will update if/when Mr Turtle happens. Not counting my chickens though!!!

Did she refer to him as Mr Turtle because he is a slow mover?

@PinkyD, i just read with her today so i will have to keep you posted on predictions.

Offline happyk

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2019, 06:18:11 PM »
I read with Diana back in 2011 - about a guy and a job situation. She was correct on both counts. What she said about me moving on from the guy in the early part of 2012 is exactly what happened. She basically said he would come back around but I'd be tired of his bullshit. I didn't believe her at the time but it happened. Not sure why I didn't read with her again after that (until years later).

Second read was in 2018 (twice). She got the personalities of two men in question down pat. She picked up on my divorce without me telling her anything. The two men are my soon to be ex-husband (yes it's taken a long time but I'm actually filing tomorrow believe it or not). The other guy is the one who is currently ghosting me but she was very adamant she sees a future with him. So this is still in limbo. She did pick up that new guy didn't want to feel responsible for my marriage break down. He was definitely a catalyst for it but not the reason I left my husband and he was at my wedding. FYI - I have never slept with guy #2. So yep the jury's still out on second one. She has pet names for them "Mr Moochie" lol and "Mr Turtle". Mr Moochie is the husband who is super lazy (literally sat on his arse while I worked it support us both - I didn't tell her that but she got it right) Any yes - she's quite expensive. Some timelines didn't happen when she said but overall as an empath she gets insides peoples motivations. Will update if/when Mr Turtle happens. Not counting my chickens though!!!

She's funny and cute like that. She always tell me I try to make Gucci bags out of pig ears lol.

Offline happyk

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2019, 06:33:41 PM »
lol at the Gucci bags comment.

And yep - because he's super slooooooow. He even walks slow...in real life hahaha She referred to the guy from 2011 as Mr Turtle too - he was exactly the same. Very slow. A longggggg painful relationship that lasted over 7 years - but not a relationship as in a serious couple, just friends with benefits and a lotta love. I actually still see him around and we still talk etc and yes he tries flirting with me but I brush him off with humour. We're good.

Now I wanna talk to her. Sigh.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2019, 06:43:31 PM »

She's funny and cute like that. She always tell me I try to make Gucci bags out of pig ears lol.

LMAO hysterical, and I do the same thing happy lol. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2019, 06:57:32 PM »

Even Mattie and Yona told me that I need to stop rescuing these men.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2019, 07:41:06 PM »

Exactly happy.... maybe we (us girls) could be rescued for once? 🤔 💭

Offline happyk

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2019, 07:49:33 PM »

I agree, Pinky. But we're so awesome we don't need to be rescued.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2019, 07:53:04 PM »

Haha yesss but I'd at least love to know what it feels like...just once ughhh 😭😭😂

Offline happyk

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2019, 07:57:09 PM »

Haha yesss but I'd at least love to know what it feels like...just once ughhh 😭😭😂

That I agree with, Pinky. I want to be chased by a man that I want 😒😒

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2019, 08:00:39 PM »

I want him to go on a psychic binge trying to figure me out 😒😒

Offline happyk

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2019, 08:02:00 PM »

May be my man is talking to Diana right now 😂

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2019, 08:15:49 PM »

May be my man is talking to Diana right now 😂

Lmaooo he should really be talking to freaking MATTIE trying to figure out what a single number means in calendar terms (day/weeks /months) 😂😂