Author Topic: Diana Shoshone  (Read 21757 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Diana Shoshone
« on: May 09, 2019, 04:04:03 PM »
Love her!!!  This woman is the real deal.  Even picked up my field of work just out of the blue.  She is worth the price for sure.

Offline hope36

Re: Diana Shoshone
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 04:07:56 PM »
I think @happyk also liked her... damn, now i feel like reading with her!! NOOOOOO

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 04:09:24 PM »
She's awesome. She's underrated.

Offline hope36

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 04:10:21 PM »
Can you guys add more detail plz?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 04:11:13 PM »
yes, I'm curious too..what kind of outcomes does she give?  she seems legit from her profile.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 04:24:21 PM »
She told me that this will take patience and without giving my dob seemed to pick up sign element.  She when i would hear from him next.  I wonder if she is a remote viewer.  I feel like she brought up what i did because of what i wear.

Offline hope36

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 04:26:29 PM »
She told me that this will take patience and without giving my dob seemed to pick up sign element.  She when i would hear from him next.  I wonder if she is a remote viewer.  I feel like she brought up what i did because of what i wear.
What question did you start with? General or specific?

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 04:29:41 PM »
She's an Empath. I wouldn't ask her general questions like do you see me meet any man. But when you give her names, she'll get into their head and will tell you where is headed.

Offline hope36

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 04:31:25 PM »
She's an Empath. I wouldn't ask her general questions like do you see me meet any man. But when you give her names, she'll get into their head and will tell you where is headed.

Okay thanks! She's busy now, am sure its someone who read these posts :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 04:44:33 PM »
Happy, did she give you a negative outcome with your POI? 

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 04:52:22 PM »

Okay thanks! She's busy now, am sure its someone who read these posts :)

LOLLL it wasn't me  okay🏃🏻‍♀️

Offline happyk

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 04:59:14 PM »
Happy, did she give you a negative outcome with your POI?

Yea both the times, actually. First time was an absolute no the second one she said it's not mature and will be back and forth. Pretty much a no to this one too. sigh.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 05:13:23 PM »
I always find it ethical when they actually use the first three minutes to give you some info..I don't know, it just seems nice..some of them want to charge IMMEDIATELY...so when an advisor is generous like that, it makes a difference IMO...

Offline happyk

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 05:19:09 PM »
I always find it ethical when they actually use the first three minutes to give you some info..I don't know, it just seems nice..some of them want to charge IMMEDIATELY...so when an advisor is generous like that, it makes a difference IMO...

Yea, I think some try to charge right away because some people will get what info they can in the first three minutes and not pay lol.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 05:19:28 PM »

That's the thing though, aren't the first 3 minutes supposed to be used to establish whether there's a connection or not? Most of the readers I've encountered either dive right into the reading or they just use it for greetings and to receive your question. But how do you actually know if you're connected or not before you purchase the reading? 🤔 💭