Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86644 times)

candiednut

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #285 on: September 23, 2019, 04:21:32 PM »
I love Rusty but last reading with her was underwhelming...she relied on the literal interpretation of cards too much and too much of "maybe this, not sure, could be", she really wasn't sure of herself.

I think thats the problem with tarot readers..when they aren't "tuned in" they just give a generic card reading?

Still love her though

Offline user5942

« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2019, 06:24:59 PM »
Anyone have success with just a general reading from her?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #287 on: September 25, 2019, 04:48:16 AM »
Anyone have success with just a general reading from her?

I asked her to read general. She picked up just 3 things (and honestly not too much going on in my life currently).

So, the first one was POI (that turned out to be the same as others on the forum), second prediction was change of job in 2-3 months and third one was a long distance trip (and I have a plan for that).

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #288 on: September 25, 2019, 11:49:32 AM »
I read with her as well. She picked up the present well. Knew that my POI has kids, I felt described both of our personalities well. I asked her about both career and love and both were mostly positive. Not so positive that it's definitely a fairytale, but enough that you wonder because I certainly was not feeling positive at the moment I called (hence the fact that I was willing to pay a stranger money to talk to me about it).

Those that have read with her over a period of time, do you find her to skew positive? I looked back through this thread and saw some hits and misses as well as some concern over similar readings. FWIW, my reading was not identical to those mentioned, just positive. The timing was pretty vague but would line up with what I expect.

Offline DillP

« Reply #289 on: September 25, 2019, 02:19:47 PM »
I have only read with her a handful of times, but felt she was pretty straightforward and less “fairytale-ish” than some other readers. I asked about the same person and for one reading, he came up as the magician and she mentioned his negative qualities (accurate) and that was very much the nature of the situation at the time especially in the context of how I was experiencing the situation. On a reading another time, he came up with a different card and how she described him was positive but not overly so. There had also been a bit of a shift in the situation as well, so the way she described him was very accurate for that point of time.

Offline Heather

« Reply #290 on: September 26, 2019, 09:56:16 PM »
Rusty was wrong about a job situation of mine and I will be flabbergasted if her other prediction comes to pass too.

candiednut

« Reply #291 on: September 27, 2019, 10:52:16 PM »
Rusty was wrong about a job situation of mine and I will be flabbergasted if her other prediction comes to pass too.

Mind sharing how was she wrong?

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #292 on: September 29, 2019, 07:07:50 PM »
 Most of the Idiots on here [ Heather ] and a few others, WTF . The only people that can sort you out is ' the bloke behind the curtain down the yellow brick road ' 
On a less serious note what a wonderful woman she is, [Rusty that is] I know where my money will be spent ,

I  had a reading  with her today, ACE

NUFF Said

Offline maggs30

« Reply #293 on: September 29, 2019, 07:17:05 PM »
Most of the Idiots on here [ Heather ] and a few others, WTF . The only people that can sort you out is ' the bloke behind the curtain down the yellow brick road ' 
On a less serious note what a wonderful woman she is, [Rusty that is] I know where my money will be spent ,

I  had a reading  with her today, ACE

NUFF Said

Aren’t you a prick.

Wow yeah not sure what all this is about.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #294 on: September 29, 2019, 07:22:06 PM »
I am sure you Are  8) Read the other post

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #295 on: September 29, 2019, 07:24:33 PM »
See when this was posted, How coincidental was this, See the other post and work it out, Fuck me im a genious  8)

Offline Heather

« Reply #296 on: September 30, 2019, 05:59:01 PM »

Mind sharing how was she wrong?

She was incorrect about the job I would get and also said I’d be seeing someone in a few weeks. Both were wrong.

Offline Heather

« Reply #297 on: October 04, 2019, 06:33:03 PM »
It’s possible that Rusty may turn out to be right after all with timing. Will update when the time passes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #298 on: October 04, 2019, 06:56:16 PM »
It’s possible that Rusty may turn out to be right after all with timing. Will update when the time passes.

Oh! I thought she ended up being wrong for you. Was it a different prediction?

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #299 on: October 04, 2019, 06:57:55 PM »
I think someone mentioned that Rusty's husband or partner was in poor health and hospitalized.

Her reading count has not moved and I have not seen her on the line. Regardless of whether she is right or wrong, I have been and will be sending positive thoughts and energy to her as I believe a good human should.

All who would join me would be appreciated.

I felt like she was a kind person who was giving me an honest read of the cards and her intuition.

anything