Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 85621 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Rusty is amazing
« on: April 22, 2019, 07:18:47 AM »
Honestly she is one of the most new accurate readers I’ve ever come across. She has helped me through SO much and I’m so happy I found her again. She’s primarily a tarot reader, but she has predicted things from moving states months before it even happened, she’s always been accurate with career questions... but mainly she was my go to for relationships for years. She always picked up when my ex was seeing someone else (trust me it happened often, I was dumb) and even predicted my boyfriends exes pregnancy months ago (she always interfered in our relationship and is now pregnant to someone else) ... she announced it yesterday.

She is only $1 at the moment. I rarely write posts and I rarely actually find a good psychic. So please if anyone else wants to try her or has tried her, what were your experiences ? Seriously I don’t really remember a time she has been wrong.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 10:31:54 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

candiednut

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 12:31:38 PM »
when is she on?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 12:48:14 PM »
https://www.californiapsychics.com/psychics/rusty-7174

Tomorrow (Tuesday) says 6pm Australian time, but the schedule should automatically convert to your timezone.

She’s really good and straight forward, she won’t keep you on the phone for too long or try to give you a fairytale.

Offline persephone

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 01:09:18 PM »
Okay so I was just going through the California Psychics site and realised I recognised this lady. She used to work for The Circle under the name of Summer Breeze. Honestly she is one of the most new accurate readers I’ve ever come across. She has helped me through SO much and I’m so happy I found her again. She’s primarily a tarot reader, but she has predicted things from moving states months before it even happened, she’s always been accurate with career questions... but mainly she was my go to for relationships for years. She always picked up when my ex was seeing someone else (trust me it happened often, I was dumb) and even predicted my boyfriends exes pregnancy months ago (she always interfered in our relationship and is now pregnant to someone else) ... she announced it
She is only $1 at the moment. I rarely write posts and I rarely actually find a good psychic. So please if anyone else wants to try her or has tried her, what were your experiences ? Seriously I don’t really remember a time she has been wrong.

Her rate went up to $2/ minute already.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 01:12:34 PM by persephone »

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 02:02:48 PM »
Okay so I was just going through the California Psychics site and realised I recognised this lady. She used to work for The Circle under the name of Summer Breeze. Honestly she is one of the most new accurate readers I’ve ever come across. She has helped me through SO much and I’m so happy I found her again. She’s primarily a tarot reader, but she has predicted things from moving states months before it even happened, she’s always been accurate with career questions... but mainly she was my go to for relationships for years. She always picked up when my ex was seeing someone else (trust me it happened often, I was dumb) and even predicted my boyfriends exes pregnancy months ago (she always interfered in our relationship and is now pregnant to someone else) ... she announced it

You been $4 now??? 😒😖

candiednut

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 02:08:11 PM »
Is she accurate with timing when it comes to career questions?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 02:29:15 PM »

Idk she was $4 a minute when I spoke with her. She asked a lot of questions in my reading. Not saying she was wrong but she was one of the ones where I hung up not knowing if I had inadvertently fed her info. She was a nice lady and could certainly be accurate but she didn’t blow me away with any knowledge or validations that I wasn’t sure I gave her info to go on.

Offline hope36

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 02:41:31 PM »
I think the $1/min is the newbie package rate. For existing members its $4/min

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 10:01:46 PM »

Idk she was $4 a minute when I spoke with her. She asked a lot of questions in my reading. Not saying she was wrong but she was one of the ones where I hung up not knowing if I had inadvertently fed her info. She was a nice lady and could certainly be accurate but she didn’t blow me away with any knowledge or validations that I wasn’t sure I gave her info to go on.

She’s been amazing for me over the last 6 or so years. She’s been better for predictions with me, rather than current or past. I usually ring for future events lol

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 01:55:59 PM »
So I tried her... not sure she was the right fit for me. It was a different reading than most I have gotten. Like Flora, I feel like maybe she might have run with the info I gave her to begin with.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2019, 03:13:51 PM »
Okay so I was just going through the California Psychics site and realised I recognised this lady. She used to work for The Circle under the name of Summer Breeze. Honestly she is one of the most new accurate readers I’ve ever come across. She has helped me through SO much and I’m so happy I found her again. She’s primarily a tarot reader, but she has predicted things from moving states months before it even happened, she’s always been accurate with career questions... but mainly she was my go to for relationships for years. She always picked up when my ex was seeing someone else (trust me it happened often, I was dumb) and even predicted my boyfriends exes pregnancy months ago (she always interfered in our relationship and is now pregnant to someone else) ... she announced it yesterday.

Damn, you were right about her! At first, I thought it was going to be a blah reading as she seemed to just be using cards. But then she named my work position and the information came gushing out! She named the cards as she put them down, and then she gave me specific details. And she validated something ON HER OWN concerning my mother. . She gave me timing, but I never count on that. If things happen this summer as she says, I will be amazed.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2019, 04:48:53 PM »
I also want to add, there was something very practical about her reading. Facts and straight-forward information that you don't find often with readers. With most, you get this feeling like its something grabbed out of thin air or they lean into "manifesting and clearing blocks" or something else vague and unhelpful.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2019, 06:07:54 PM »
I take it she is only on CP?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2019, 06:27:06 PM »
I take it she is only on CP?

Yeah, she was on The Circle, but not anymore. She may have a private site, not sure havent looked.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2019, 07:12:06 PM »
OK, I found her site and more of her reviews. She seems to be a favorite among a select few for predictions actually happening. Some found her relationship outcome predictions inaccurate. She did say I was particularly easy to read during my session and I wasn't reading about romantic relationships, but work and a family issue. All of them seemed to love her straightforward-validating approach.

https://www.summer-breeze-tarot.com