Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86278 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #270 on: September 21, 2019, 03:18:25 PM »
Did Rusty ask anybody if their poi was using drugs/alcohol?

Nope

Offline marciamia

« Reply #271 on: September 21, 2019, 03:18:40 PM »

No

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #272 on: September 21, 2019, 04:00:09 PM »

No

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #273 on: September 21, 2019, 06:02:50 PM »

No

Offline bstalling

« Reply #274 on: September 21, 2019, 08:55:17 PM »
I can now say rusty was wrong for me. In my reading she picked up my ex POI on her own and asked if I had a hard time from moving on from someone recently (which I did a few months ago). Well she said she sees him coming in and he is missing me etc. So to test this I texted him last week, only Bc I knew if he didn’t respond I would not care or be upset since I’ve moved on. Well he didn’t respond LOL, so her assessment of him missing me and coming back in to fix things etc. was not correct.

She is probably wrong, but be careful about jumping to conclusions too. He may not be ready to communicate with you. I've fallen into the trap of trying to "prove" a reader right that same day.....only to fail and for them to be proven right sometime later.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #275 on: September 21, 2019, 08:57:27 PM »
She is probably wrong, but be careful about jumping to conclusions too. He may not be ready to communicate with you. I've fallen into the trap of trying to "prove" a reader right that same day.....only to fail and for them to be proven right sometime later.

May I ask what you mean BStalling?  You may PM if you prefer.  I am curious to hear about that experience where you thought a reader was wrong, but they ended up being right.

Thanks!  :)

Paulina93

« Reply #276 on: September 21, 2019, 09:11:18 PM »

May I ask what you mean BStalling?  You may PM if you prefer.  I am curious to hear about that experience where you thought a reader was wrong, but they ended up being right.

Can you PM me also? :)

Yaz88

« Reply #277 on: September 21, 2019, 10:04:08 PM »
I can now say rusty was wrong for me. In my reading she picked up my ex POI on her own and asked if I had a hard time from moving on from someone recently (which I did a few months ago). Well she said she sees him coming in and he is missing me etc. So to test this I texted him last week, only Bc I knew if he didn’t respond I would not care or be upset since I’ve moved on. Well he didn’t respond LOL, so her assessment of him missing me and coming back in to fix things etc. was not correct.

Bstalling, you put that perfectly.  I remember about year ago, right after Thanksgiving, I had a reading where the psychic told me that the energy of a past POI was leaving from my life, fading, etc.  On my way driving home from the Psychic’s office that very same POI called me and we ended up talking for over 2 hours.  I remember thinking, dude that psychic was so wrong.  Well fast forward a year, looking back I can say the psychic was absolutely correct.  By the end of December, that POI who had been in my life on and off for the last two years, was gone. 

Offline Star_01

« Reply #278 on: September 21, 2019, 11:20:17 PM »

This is very true. I am in a similar situation where the person is ignoring my messages but empaths and readers are saying he had feelings for me but can't commit and so finds it easier to be dating around and leave me in limbo avoiding me. I was very sceptical at first and still wary to trust this, but the empath I'm speaking with seems pretty legit for me, has been spot on about numerous other validations/behavioural traits, honest and has given me very bad news on another POI in the past, so whilst all his behaviour shows the opposite and the way he has gone about things, he seemed to get scared. I would never think that he acted like this because he had feelings, it seems the complete opposite and nasty because of the way he has acted towards me.. Of course this line probably gets trotted out often times by a reader, but in rare cases it is entirely possible.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #279 on: September 22, 2019, 12:09:25 AM »

I mean, its happened quite a bit in my earlier days of getting readings. I think the main issue is the time period that the psychic is tuning into. The psychic says something, you think it means right this moment, but its actually a few months away...or even next year that you understand what they are talking about. The crappy thing about readings, is that you wont know who is right until some time has passed....

One time, Psychic Readings by Gail was reading for me concerning my then-business partner. She said she had a shady plan to unfairly profit of the business. I tried checking things out during the weekend and everything was on the up and up. Plus we had a good business relationship for years. It was almost impossible what Gail was saying..it wasnt until like 6 months later that I saw proof of what Gail said. Readers can be flat out wrong, but sometimes it takes time for things to reveal themselves. Its especially true when you are dealing with emotionally retarded POIs.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 12:16:49 AM by bstalling »

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #280 on: September 22, 2019, 12:26:07 AM »

Its especially true when you are dealing with emotionally retarded POIs.

What a way to say it! LoL

But, I will agree...which is my recent theory too. That and people who are dealing with mental issues or instability. Those people don't even know what they are going to do from moment to moment, how can anyone else predict it?

candiednut

« Reply #281 on: September 22, 2019, 12:45:28 AM »
bstalling, was Rusty right for your business (she gave you end of summer right)?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #282 on: September 22, 2019, 12:46:33 AM »

But, I will agree...which is my recent theory too. That and people who are dealing with mental issues or instability. Those people don't even know what they are going to do from moment to moment, how can anyone else predict it?

And the clincher is, no one is calling psychics about emotionally stable people. If they were normal, we'd know what to expect.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #283 on: September 22, 2019, 12:54:05 AM »
bstalling, was Rusty right for your business (she gave you end of summer right)?

Its actually about my job, but its still developing. I dont think her timing will be right, but its going in the direction of what she said.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #284 on: September 22, 2019, 01:00:57 PM »

And the clincher is, no one is calling psychics about emotionally stable people. If they were normal, we'd know what to expect.

And we wouldn't be calling in the first place.

anything