Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95787 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Anastasia
« Reply #285 on: June 17, 2019, 07:53:07 PM »
Well I got an Anastasia hit.

She said I would get something in the mail on 6/18 that I'm waiting for. She also said she can be off a day. Well today, 6/17, I got a package. It was a birthday present I ordered for my son that I completely forgot about since it was backordered. She predicted this in April. 😳

Side note, I always get the predictions pass that have little to no impact in my actual life. But it was crazy weird nonetheless. Who sees something to the day, 2 months in advance???

Fidget, on the one hand I am THRILLED that something happened for you. I did a little happy dance.

It’s also super cool that her timing is on point practically. That is like beyond cool.

I am however mad that it was something inconsequential. That’s always the problem with these readers.

When you read with her was it general or did you ask about work or your ex?

I specifically asked about the ex and got a vomit of numbers and a way too rosy picture considering the circumstances. So I’m curious.

If I get anything right from her I’ll be sure to update and screenshot lol

Happy for you though

I asked specifically about my POI in hopes to avoid these kind of predictions.

Oh jeez. I just got straight predictions in the ex which can literally mean anything. I would have liked at least one mundane prediction but we were on chat.

Anything good on the ex front?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #286 on: June 17, 2019, 07:57:38 PM »

She said I would get something in the mail on 6/18 that I'm waiting for. She also said she can be off a day. Well today, 6/17, I got a package. It was a birthday present I ordered for my son that I completely forgot about since it was backordered. She predicted this in April. 😳

Side note, I always get the predictions pass that have little to no impact in my actual life. But it was crazy weird nonetheless. Who sees something to the day, 2 months in advance???

Fidget, on the one hand I am THRILLED that something happened for you. I did a little happy dance.

It’s also super cool that her timing is on point practically. That is like beyond cool.

I am however mad that it was something inconsequential. That’s always the problem with these readers.

I specifically asked about the ex and got a vomit of numbers and a way too rosy picture considering the circumstances. So I’m curious.

Happy for you though

Oh jeez. I just got straight predictions in the ex which can literally mean anything. I would have liked at least one mundane prediction but we were on chat.

Oh sure. He's coming back. He loves me. Long term. Meanwhile...crickets. 🙄

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #287 on: June 17, 2019, 08:19:55 PM »

Happy for you though

What, no white horse? Lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #288 on: June 17, 2019, 08:24:36 PM »

Happy for you though

In all fairness, Cookie, Yona, Kisha, and Mattie all see some sort of reconnect/reconciliation. They can't all be wrong, right? 🙄

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #289 on: June 17, 2019, 08:51:48 PM »

Happy for you though

In all fairness, Cookie, Yona, Kisha, and Mattie all see some sort of reconnect/reconciliation. They can't all be wrong, right? 🙄

I don’t know about Mattie so I won’t vouch for her but to me Kisha is iffy on relationships unless they are going to hell in a hand basket, and you said Cookie didn’t resonate so I hope Yona’s right at least.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #290 on: June 17, 2019, 09:27:45 PM »

Happy for you though

I don’t know about Mattie so I won’t vouch for her but to me Kisha is iffy on relationships unless they are going to hell in a hand basket, and you said Cookie didn’t resonate so I hope Yona’s right at least.

I'm waiting on a general from Leanne Halyburton. I heard she's brutally honest.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #291 on: June 17, 2019, 09:51:58 PM »

Happy for you though

I'm waiting on a general from Leanne Halyburton. I heard she's brutally honest.

I want to try her but I’m scared lol. Then again, if I’m honest with myself I already know where I’m headed anyways lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #292 on: June 17, 2019, 10:06:20 PM »
She was completely and utterly wrong for me

:(

Offline persephone

« Reply #293 on: June 17, 2019, 10:31:31 PM »

That’s a bummer. Sorry to read that.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #294 on: June 17, 2019, 10:34:25 PM »
Me too. Predicted so much from a guy who has pretty much disappeared

Offline wishes215

« Reply #295 on: June 18, 2019, 01:00:21 AM »

How would one even know with her. Her predictions can happen anytime, from now to in another 50 yrs 🙄

Offline persephone

« Reply #296 on: June 18, 2019, 01:03:57 AM »

How would one even know with her. Her predictions can happen anytime, from now to in another 50 yrs 🙄

Hahaha!!! I concur with you!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #297 on: June 18, 2019, 01:24:14 AM »

Can you elaborate a bit?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #298 on: June 18, 2019, 01:48:55 AM »
She made predictions about POI 2 coming forward end of May and us seeing each other June 3-9

He hasn’t messaged me for weeks

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #299 on: June 18, 2019, 04:25:40 AM »
Ok so read with her today she was so fast and it was 340AM in the morning so I had no idea what she said thank god I recorded it so I could go back and listen to it so here it goes

She said there is a blockage that will be removed in 3-5 days/weeks/months
POI and I will go on a date september 23 and she said hopefully that is this year :-)
Another date Jan 21 or Feb again she said hopefully that is early next year and in the meantime he will go quite which happens with him
She said a third party she is seeing on her way out in an 8 then she said August again she said hope its this year.
She said communication improving between us in a 40 days weeks
She said things will get consistent between us when I meet a woman of significance in his life a mother or a sister but who knows when. I know he is very close to his sister and mother so

so in conclusion who knows:-) but I have to say she did read our situation well in the beginning of the reading before she went into giving me dates. So for now this was my last reading. I am out folks I am not waiting on him I am moving on all desire to read is done. Closing my account. I will come here from time to time to update you guys if anything worth mentioning happens. Good luck Mic drop