Author Topic: Red Demi or Collette  (Read 2733 times)

Offline kandyna

Red Demi or Collette
« on: January 13, 2020, 04:03:25 PM »
Anyone spoke to them?!?!? :o :-*

Offline Musicfunlove

Re: Red Demi or Collette
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 04:17:56 PM »
Demi with the red hair, you mean? I was a huge fan years ago, spent a lot more money than I’d care to admit on her. She was exceptional with timelines but could never really get into my POIs headspace. She’d mention things like, “he’s not contacting you cause he’s out with his boys,” and I’d learn from verifiable sources that no, he was home sick. Just as an example. Her far out predictions (time wise) never materialized for me. Of course they were fairytale-ish. But she definitely has a gift for switching up energy (I’d often feel massively better after a call and would almost always hear from my POI within minutes of talking with her). Not worth it for me anymore but if you’re looking for a timeline, I’d say to give her a try. I’m sure she works better for others judging from her testimonials.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 08:53:52 PM »
I should of wrote Red, demi, or collette. I read with Demi I did feel better after talking to her but I doubt she was right... I was wondering if anyone read with Red...? Oh Collette is good from what I remember as a good empath. She was able to tell me something about my guys emotions and childhood that was right.

But thanks!!

Offline kandyna

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 02:49:57 AM »
I read with with Collete 3 times. Career is not her forte!!!! lol however shes  good very good empath! when she reads my bf she tells me stuff that affiliates with him emotional, also on a spiritual level and his childhood. Now all 3 times, she gave the same predictions, outcomes! everything she said are consistent with all 3 reading just different wording! so idk if she's that good or if its a script lol (thats how good it sounds) ( I do space out my readings to give the readers time to forget about my me!
Oh she has been one of the most accurate with love timing for me !

I would like to hear anyones experience with her!! Please share!

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 04:28:51 PM »
I read with all three ( been using CP for a long time now). Red was wrong. Demi was semi-wrong. Colette is my fave out of the three. She gave me interesting info on my life and POI . She’s very kind and lovely to talk to. I would call her back later this year. For now I’m just sticking to my go-tos.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 04:38:44 PM »
Red was 100 wrong. Like wrong wrong