Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95787 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #270 on: June 04, 2019, 10:33:18 PM »
 :) I agree.

Im going to say right now not read with her for insights or predictions about an ex or insights into emotional connections. She dosent really see that stuff and kind of takes an optimistic slant. She sees predictions, period. But they happen. Shes best for general readings.

Are you saying you think her predictions that are related to relationships etc would happen? Sorry I’m not sure if you can answer that since you yourself did not go to her for a reading on such things!

I asked about a friend, so I have. I just dont believe you can ask about a particular person with her and get an accurate reading about that particular person. Her general insights/predictions have consistently happened with me...and those may involve your POI.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2019, 10:56:25 PM »
Maybe I shouldn’t have asked about a specific person. The chat was a mix of general, to good to be true and word vomiting numbers with no context of what they were. I will give her credit though if something happens that correlated with her dates.

:) I agree.

Im going to say right now not read with her for insights or predictions about an ex or insights into emotional connections. She dosent really see that stuff and kind of takes an optimistic slant. She sees predictions, period. But they happen. Shes best for general readings.

Are you saying you think her predictions that are related to relationships etc would happen? Sorry I’m not sure if you can answer that since you yourself did not go to her for a reading on such things!

I asked about a friend, so I have. I just dont believe you can ask about a particular person with her and get an accurate reading about that particular person. Her general insights/predictions have consistently happened with me...and those may involve your POI.

Offline persephone

« Reply #272 on: June 04, 2019, 11:02:24 PM »
I second that, SomethingBetter!!!

Offline dascallie

« Reply #273 on: June 05, 2019, 02:09:54 AM »

Ahhh.... gotcha. I asked about a specific person. Sigh. ::shrugs:: ugh. Oh well. :/
[/quote]

Just FYI, I actually asked about 2 diff specific people and had a prediction come 100% true on one of them---the other is pending.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #274 on: June 05, 2019, 03:56:18 AM »
Hello, first post here! Thanks for all of the feedback guys, totally helps. Based on others, I asked for a general reading, it was a chat, because it was easier to bypass the line. I am unsure if this had an difference, but here was an exerpt of the chat, when it came to love:

Also got a love triangle scenario happening
Spirit says its bringing together the old and new, someone from your past with someone in your present. This will make sense in the next 3-7. But you knew this would happen lol
21st is strong with a love energy
And I've got a new beginning around you come the 20th/21st.

She stated my POI is coming back in 4/5. I am highly intrigued. I did not specifically ask her about POI, so evidently its not finished.

I will say, her reading was much different than most of the others, as it was full of a ton of dates. The dates here are in line with Mattie, and a couple of others. I will update as time progresses. Cheers!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 03:58:12 AM by Flapnuggets »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #275 on: June 05, 2019, 04:01:38 AM »
Hello, first post here! Thanks for all of the feedback guys, totally helps. Based on others, I asked for a general reading, it was a chat, because it was easier to bypass the line. I am unsure if this had an difference, but here was an exerpt of the chat, when it came to love:

Also got a love triangle scenario happening
Spirit says its bringing together the old and new, someone from your past with someone in your present. This will make sense in the next 3-7. But you knew this would happen lol
21st is strong with a love energy
And I've got a new beginning around you come the 20th/21st.

She stated my POI is coming back in 4/5. I am highly intrigued. I did not specifically ask her about POI, so evidently its not finished.

I will say, her reading was much different than most of the others, as it was full of a ton of dates. The dates here are in line with Mattie, and a couple of others. I will update as time progresses. Cheers!

I agree! She is a whole different kind of reader lol

Good Luck!

Offline fefe

« Reply #276 on: June 05, 2019, 04:40:54 AM »
I read with her via chat also on 05/02/19 and she gave me a positive reading. She gave me some numbers and a date of the 24th just not sure of what month that goes with but according to the numbers, I’m just letting them go by in days, weeks and then months to see if anything plays out around those timeframes before I update. But I will be sure to keep everyone posted. By the end of October all her dates should have gone by for me but I’ll update for sure then but before then if things start happening.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #277 on: June 06, 2019, 05:37:37 PM »
I spoke to Anastasia on Sunday and an invitation occurred in the time period she predicted.  I got onto chat to let her know and asked her a question about my date.  However her chat was a little different from my phone reading.  There was one aspect that was contradicting.  Sucks- not sure which to follow...  Anyone have this same experience?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #278 on: June 09, 2019, 02:16:57 AM »
Not sure if these are hits for Anastasia, but I thought I would share.

I read with her on May 23rd.

- Me and my ex will be in attendance for a major celebration.  We will be dressed up (suits + tie, dresses, etc.) with plenty of food and dancing.  This is coming in the next "3-8."  A few moments later, she mentioned "Around the end of October looks really good for you (me).  Public meeting in a large hall of some sort (or country house).  You will have some talks with a father figure (I am guessing this could be her father?). 

I just found out that my ex's sister got engaged last month and will be getting married the first week of November.  Not quite the end of October, but very close.  No idea where the wedding is, but I would imagine a barn hall or countryside event. 

- "Within two weeks, I see something significant.  This is in conjunction with a "flight."  You will be traveling or transitioning - very good energy around this.  A short journey of some sort.

Around this time, I also received a reading from Mattie who said, "I see California for you... an opportunity to travel, coming up soon."  At the time, I had no idea how California connected to anything.  At the time of the reading, I presumed the only reason I'd go to CA is for a family funeral (as I have done in the past).  I just found out today that my family is planning a trip to Las Vegas next month during the last few days of July.  This is two weeks from Anastasia's reading, and one might consider close enough to California? 

- Kisha/Aries Intuition also indicated on April 12 that I would be traveling either in the next 8 weeks or early August.  I am guessing this is the California trip?  Kisha's sentiments about my ex coming back also echo'd Anastasia's, Barbara's, and Mattie's timelines.  I would say it also echos Cookie's, but Cookie said May-December whereas Anastasia, Kisha, and Mattie all said June-August. 

Barbara guessed the month we broke up and she said, "I will not back down from this... you will hear from your ex, you two will slowly rebuild, and you two will have a new, stronger, long-term relationship.  Kisha and Cookie seemed to be less "optimistic" about long-term instead expressing that we would have to work on things.  Fair enough.

We'll see what happens between now and September. 

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #279 on: June 15, 2019, 11:41:05 PM »
Still waiting on timelines but I'll definitely update if any scenes she described transpire. I've learned not to take timelines too seriously but I wouldn't be able to with her anyhow with all the 12 days/hours/weeks/months or December possibilities  ::)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2019, 07:02:50 AM »
So I am in her queue for a read. Should I ask a specific question or let her just tell me what she sees. I dont quite know what to expect with her. I know she throws out a lot of numbers but not much else

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #281 on: June 17, 2019, 10:58:45 AM »
General, most readers are better that way.

Talking about Anastasia she mentioned I was going to be on a spiritual journey and she was right, this is the decision to cut readings out.

So I am in her queue for a read. Should I ask a specific question or let her just tell me what she sees. I dont quite know what to expect with her. I know she throws out a lot of numbers but not much else

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2019, 07:07:28 PM »
Well I got an Anastasia hit.

She said I would get something in the mail on 6/18 that I'm waiting for. She also said she can be off a day. Well today, 6/17, I got a package. It was a birthday present I ordered for my son that I completely forgot about since it was backordered. She predicted this in April. 😳

Side note, I always get the predictions pass that have little to no impact in my actual life. But it was crazy weird nonetheless. Who sees something to the day, 2 months in advance???

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2019, 07:37:20 PM »

She said I would get something in the mail on 6/18 that I'm waiting for. She also said she can be off a day. Well today, 6/17, I got a package. It was a birthday present I ordered for my son that I completely forgot about since it was backordered. She predicted this in April. 😳

Side note, I always get the predictions pass that have little to no impact in my actual life. But it was crazy weird nonetheless. Who sees something to the day, 2 months in advance???

Fidget, on the one hand I am THRILLED that something happened for you. I did a little happy dance.

It’s also super cool that her timing is on point practically. That is like beyond cool.

I am however mad that it was something inconsequential. That’s always the problem with these readers.

When you read with her was it general or did you ask about work or your ex?

I specifically asked about the ex and got a vomit of numbers and a way too rosy picture considering the circumstances. So I’m curious.

If I get anything right from her I’ll be sure to update and screenshot lol

Happy for you though

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2019, 07:46:26 PM »

Fidget, on the one hand I am THRILLED that something happened for you. I did a little happy dance.

It’s also super cool that her timing is on point practically. That is like beyond cool.

I am however mad that it was something inconsequential. That’s always the problem with these readers.

When you read with her was it general or did you ask about work or your ex?

I specifically asked about the ex and got a vomit of numbers and a way too rosy picture considering the circumstances. So I’m curious.

If I get anything right from her I’ll be sure to update and screenshot lol

Happy for you though

I asked specifically about my POI in hopes to avoid these kind of predictions.

anything