Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95786 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2019, 10:15:29 PM »
Yona talks about it,

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2019, 10:44:49 PM »
Interesting, I asked her for a general love reading and she immediately asked me if I had a specific question. So asked her "what do you see coming up for poi and me"

Yeah there are certain readers who, with their reading style, have trouble with general readings. I have to say that asking general readings won't get you a better or more accurate answer, as some here try and make you believe. It's just that with specific questions, you get 'that' answer, and miss out of the details "outside" of that question. Best of luck!

Sorry Josh I’d have to disagree with your second sentence here based on my experience. With Cookie and Kisha specifically -they tend to be more accurate with their predictions when it is a general read. Anytime I ask specifics they are almost 80-90% wrong. I’ve done both with them - started out with specifics then was advised to do a general and since then they have constantly had hits for me.

I know for sure I’m not really trying to make anyone believe any different just sharing what has worked factually for me lol

For example - I have asked specifically - “Do you see me going on a trip anytime soon with my POI”.
The prediction has been wrong. However, if it (the trip) comes up on their own in a general read, almost 99% it happens.

josh34

« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2019, 11:23:11 PM »
Interesting, I asked her for a general love reading and she immediately asked me if I had a specific question. So asked her "what do you see coming up for poi and me"

Yeah there are certain readers who, with their reading style, have trouble with general readings. I have to say that asking general readings won't get you a better or more accurate answer, as some here try and make you believe. It's just that with specific questions, you get 'that' answer, and miss out of the details "outside" of that question. Best of luck!

Sorry Josh I’d have to disagree with your second sentence here based on my experience. With Cookie and Kisha specifically -they tend to be more accurate with their predictions when it is a general read. Anytime I ask specifics they are almost 80-90% wrong. I’ve done both with them - started out with specifics then was advised to do a general and since then they have constantly had hits for me.

I know for sure I’m not really trying to make anyone believe any different just sharing what has worked factually for me lol

For example - I have asked specifically - “Do you see me going on a trip anytime soon with my POI”.
The prediction has been wrong. However, if it (the trip) comes up on their own in a general read, almost 99% it happens.

Right, but it's not a "psychics are better with general" kind of thing. Its just that, for example, some simply "get info almost automatically, whereas if you were to ask them a specific question, they might not get information "upon request", or might have further trouble decrypting said information.

It all comes down to "how" the reader gets their information. Some will be better with general because of how they receive the info, some will be better with specifics and have a hard time with general as it's too "broad".

General isnt always better. Sorry, lol. I'm just really frustrated from hearing "general is always better" being spread about, when it's simply a lack of understanding and assuming based upon anecdotal experience. General isnt always better, and general isnt always more accurate... It's all down to how each specific individual reader gets their information and forms their conclusion around it. It has nothing to do with one type "deifnitively" being more accurate than the other. Because its not. It's like saying that "baseball is easier than football", when you only have good experience with playing baseball, whereas with another, it can be the exact opposite. It all comes down to the reader and how they gather the information, which determines if THEY are better at general, or better at specific.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2019, 11:43:01 PM »

Right, but it's not a "psychics are better with general" kind of thing. Its just that, for example, some simply "get info almost automatically, whereas if you were to ask them a specific question, they might not get information "upon request", or might have further trouble decrypting said information.

It all comes down to "how" the reader gets their information. Some will be better with general because of how they receive the info, some will be better with specifics and have a hard time with general as it's too "broad".

General isnt always better. Sorry, lol. I'm just really frustrated from hearing "general is always better" being spread about, when it's simply a lack of understanding and assuming based upon anecdotal experience. General isnt always better, and general isnt always more accurate... It's all down to how each specific individual reader gets their information and forms their conclusion around it. It has nothing to do with one type "deifnitively" being more accurate than the other. Because its not. It's like saying that "baseball is easier than football", when you only have good experience with playing baseball, whereas with another, it can be the exact opposite. It all comes down to the reader and how they gather the information, which determines if THEY are better at general, or better at specific.

No need for frustration - its not that serious! LOL your experience is your own. No lack of understanding here...

I think we are saying the same thing. I definitely dont agree that General is “always” better as you stated above it is based on how the reader receives/interprets the information. I agree with this.

I’m just saying that general is better for certain readers, based on objective predictions coming true/not coming true. General is definitely not necessarily the best for every reader. Some readers are only good at specific questions, like Golden Dawn Tarot (keen) - she requests this specifically.

I think what you may be seeing on the board is referrring to a general reading regarding the scenario for example with a POI. I always ask “What’s coming up between me and my POI”. Some say that is general - and in essence it kind of is, but you are having the reader zero in on the POI in question vs a General read meaning “What’s coming up in my love life” or “What’s coming up - period”. When I ask specifics (based on same readers over years of reading with them) the result of that prediction (objectively speaking) is wrong vs things they have told me on their own (again this is only with certain readers, not all)

For me I always use the “What’s coming up with my POI”. Ive just seen more accuracy this way.

These are only opinions/preferences that work for me.

But regarding spreading around that generals are better are no different then saying or spreading that the aren’t. I’m just sharing what I’ve experienced, and if it can help others to possibly try this option to see if it works better for them - then cool. I only started trying this because it was recommended to me from my friends and I could tell a difference on things actually coming to fruition (again with specific readers)

Offline britbrat

« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2019, 12:09:36 AM »

Was that specific enough for her? I want to try her, but I don't want to give too much detail in my question.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2019, 12:18:17 AM »
She didn’t wow me when I read with her but 3 of her predictions happened, the 4 one I have communication around it so let’s just see if it falls on the 29th :) smelling to the bank, they may be minor things but surrounding a big prediction Yona made

Was that specific enough for her? I want to try her, but I don't want to give too much detail in my question.

Offline hope36

« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2019, 12:32:18 AM »

Yes, it was ^^
But, atleast for me, there were NO validations. Just straight up predictions. That's her style though, just be aware of that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2019, 12:40:30 AM »

Yes, it was ^^
But, atleast for me, there were NO validations. Just straight up predictions. That's her style though, just be aware of that.

I can confirm this. She knew nothing in regards to past or present,  but she just banged out predictions.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2019, 05:23:56 PM »
I think its becoming clearer she is much stronger as a prediction-type reader..which is rare. Dont go to her for insight, overview of past/present. She only spouts off prediction as far as I can tell.

Offline happyk

« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2019, 05:29:47 PM »
She couldn't read me. She told me to get my refund but she couldn't connect with me. Kinda bummed kinda happy lol.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2019, 06:22:09 PM »
I think its becoming clearer she is much stronger as a prediction-type reader..which is rare. Dont go to her for insight, overview of past/present. She only spouts off prediction as far as I can tell.

I agree!

Insight, Past and Present stuff - just skip it with her - doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a gift because she clearly does!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2019, 06:24:26 PM »
She couldn't read me. She told me to get my refund but she couldn't connect with me. Kinda bummed kinda happy lol.

Sorry that happened. At least she's honest about it and you're getting your money back.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2019, 06:25:31 PM »

Sorry that happened. At least she's honest about it and you're getting your money back.

I’m glad she is ethical!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2019, 06:27:53 PM »
Yea guys, thanks. I was excited about it but I've read with almost all the "big" readers on the book so I'll live. 🙃

Offline flora0250

« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2019, 06:33:22 PM »

I had some pretty amazing predictions from her so I hope this is true... but I have to let go of the time factor as like I said before the time frames she gave me for the numbers were more like I have no idea if this is days weeks or months - could be 14 days weeks or months! Ack!!!! Could he 3 to 9 days weeks or months! But everything was super positive so it gives me hope. It was in line with predictions from Mattie and Shelly.

anything