Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95282 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2019, 08:45:09 PM »
I got a read with Anastasia today. She doesn't give past/present validation (at least in my case), just predictions/timeframes and a little bit of feelings. She was nice, to the point, and in my case didn't require more than 10 minutes. You ask, she tells. Period. No fluff. I got a bunch of dates about my POI, which (surprise surprise) is all positive. We'll see what happens. Some stuff aligned with Yona, Mattie, and Kisha although the timeframes weren't exact, but close. The only red flag is that it was all VERY optimistic. A little too much based on the current circumstance. Her career stuff aligned with Yona, which I find hard to believe. Anything is possible though. I'll update if anything happens.

I agree she just give predictions (with dates), feelings and not much on current (she got like a small snippet of the current too) and her stuff aligns with the readers above as well

Yes, I got 2 actual dates, which is pretty bold for a reader.

Wah I wish I had dates. She gave me a ton of predictions but they were all numbers. As in I’ve got the 31st here but it could be the 31st of any month to be honest. Or 31 days weeks or months.  :o Such and such will happen within 3 to 9 .... so she gave me lots of predictions but mine were all ranges.  :(

Meh, dates only set you up for expectations and are only good if they're accurate.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2019, 08:57:23 PM »
I got a read with Anastasia today. She doesn't give past/present validation (at least in my case), just predictions/timeframes and a little bit of feelings. She was nice, to the point, and in my case didn't require more than 10 minutes. You ask, she tells. Period. No fluff. I got a bunch of dates about my POI, which (surprise surprise) is all positive. We'll see what happens. Some stuff aligned with Yona, Mattie, and Kisha although the timeframes weren't exact, but close. The only red flag is that it was all VERY optimistic. A little too much based on the current circumstance. Her career stuff aligned with Yona, which I find hard to believe. Anything is possible though. I'll update if anything happens.

I agree she just give predictions (with dates), feelings and not much on current (she got like a small snippet of the current too) and her stuff aligns with the readers above as well

Yes, I got 2 actual dates, which is pretty bold for a reader.

Wah I wish I had dates. She gave me a ton of predictions but they were all numbers. As in I’ve got the 31st here but it could be the 31st of any month to be honest. Or 31 days weeks or months.  :o Such and such will happen within 3 to 9 .... so she gave me lots of predictions but mine were all ranges.  :(

Meh, dates only set you up for expectations and are only good if they're accurate.

I got a mix of dates and numbers ...Ill give her credit if things pan within the week of the specific date she gave

Offline hope36

« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2019, 09:01:49 PM »
I got one date way out in Aug! will update in about 4 months :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2019, 10:22:29 PM »
Did anyone get three new friends coming in? She predicted that I will be making three new friends but not sure how and who, I thought that was pretty interesting

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2019, 10:24:07 PM »
Did anyone get three new friends coming in? She predicted that I will be making three new friends but not sure how and who, I thought that was pretty interesting

Nope.

Paulina93

« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2019, 10:37:35 PM »

She said that to me too.

Offline persephone

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2019, 11:34:41 PM »
@persephone, the new member price is $2/min I thought? Did that not work for you? $3.25 a min seems like a different deal, when I open up her profile in incognito mode, it shows $2/min!

Here is the tricky part!!! smart on their part to lure you in!
It shows $2, you sign up, it’s $3.25, you buy it at $3.25, BUT you have to get the reading within 48 hours. If the reader is not available within those 48 hours, it will go back to $6.50 and Half of the amount of minutes you purchased.

Offline hope36

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2019, 12:05:26 AM »
@persephone, the new member price is $2/min I thought? Did that not work for you? $3.25 a min seems like a different deal, when I open up her profile in incognito mode, it shows $2/min!

Here is the tricky part!!! smart on their part to lure you in!
It shows $2, you sign up, it’s $3.25, you buy it at $3.25, BUT you have to get the reading within 48 hours. If the reader is not available within those 48 hours, it will go back to $6.50 and Half of the amount of minutes you purchased.
WTF! Atleast when I signed up first time, it honored the rate I got (I think I did Tara for $4 a min, got the $80 package and it worked).

Offline persephone

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2019, 12:07:17 AM »
Not for me LOL!!! 
I guess it was a sign that I’m supposed to take a break from readings...

Offline hope36

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2019, 12:08:11 AM »

Nope

Offline wishes215

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2019, 06:10:46 AM »
So I’ve been following this thread for a bit and i think everyone talks abt how she makes predictions and gives a zillion dates/ranges etc. but i don’t think I’ve once read abt any of her predictions coming true. Did I miss someone’s feedback or is it too early for anyone’s predictions to have passed. Not sure if anyone’s read with Julia on CP but she sounds a lot like that. I’ve read with her once and she gives exact dates, not numbers but dates. I think she was 50% right.
It’ll be interesting to read how Anastasia’s predictions unfold for everyone. Fingers crossed

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2019, 06:25:55 AM »
So I’ve been following this thread for a bit and i think everyone talks abt how she makes predictions and gives a zillion dates/ranges etc. but i don’t think I’ve once read abt any of her predictions coming true. Did I miss someone’s feedback or is it too early for anyone’s predictions to have passed. Not sure if anyone’s read with Julia on CP but she sounds a lot like that. I’ve read with her once and she gives exact dates, not numbers but dates. I think she was 50% right.
It’ll be interesting to read how Anastasia’s predictions unfold for everyone. Fingers crossed

Ya you missed a couple of peeps feedback...it’s in the thread (including mine) ;)
She gives a mix of dates and numbers

Offline user5942

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2019, 03:42:20 PM »
She said the 15th for contact and it happened on the 16th

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2019, 04:06:04 PM »
She said the 15th for contact and it happened on the 16th

WOW!!

Offline marciamia