Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95786 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2019, 04:47:57 PM »
Since mid-February!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2019, 05:03:07 PM »
I noticed she’s off on a day on something which makes no sense because when I read her reviews is says off one day, in my case she said I will be paying something of  2-3 and said 13th and yeah my student loan will be paid off on the 14th that the Leander’s date. I am impressed with predictions happening.

She said the 15th for contact and it happened on the 16th

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2019, 05:18:34 PM »
I noticed she’s off on a day on something which makes no sense because when I read her reviews is says off one day, in my case she said I will be paying something of  2-3 and said 13th and yeah my student loan will be paid off on the 14th that the Leander’s date. I am impressed with predictions happening.

Impressive! So her reviews say she is typically off by one day? Which is interesting because the prediction about me and my poi going out and getting typsy happened a day later than predicted! She said the 7th and it was the 8th

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2019, 05:19:53 PM »
Since mid-February!
😲

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2019, 06:00:32 PM »
These are examples of  her reviews

"Anastasia is the BOMB!!! She told me V is going to text me about work in 3-8 ... it was in 3 minutes!!!  It happened when I was still on the call with her. I'm super excited for what was to come on the 15th and 16th."

"Her timing has been interestingly accurate ! She got a 12 around communication and looking at my pics and it happened on the 12th! She sticks by her predictions, it’s slowly starting to come around. I return back for updates and she’s solid. She gets very accurate honest messages, trustworthy reader"

"Well she got the timing right, again! She said around the 20th for contact and it came on the 19th!! Anastasia has been correct with his pace the other stuff should follow!"

Impressive! So her reviews say she is typically off by one day? Which is interesting because the prediction about me and my poi going out and getting typsy happened a day later than predicted! She said the 7th and it was the 8th

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2019, 06:13:31 PM »
These are examples of  her reviews

"Anastasia is the BOMB!!! She told me V is going to text me about work in 3-8 ... it was in 3 minutes!!!  It happened when I was still on the call with her. I'm super excited for what was to come on the 15th and 16th."

"Her timing has been interestingly accurate ! She got a 12 around communication and looking at my pics and it happened on the 12th! She sticks by her predictions, it’s slowly starting to come around. I return back for updates and she’s solid. She gets very accurate honest messages, trustworthy reader"

"Well she got the timing right, again! She said around the 20th for contact and it came on the 19th!! Anastasia has been correct with his pace the other stuff should follow!"

Wowzers

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2019, 08:52:36 PM »
I think she’s getting another hit for May, she said something happing around the 29th, communicating my plans on being a leader, I got one email already regarding this but my boss will be scheduling a meeting regarding this so I will let you know if it falls on the 29 or 28 or 30th, regardless the communication will take place around that window, I wouldn’t be surprised if her date is off by a day! Starting to love this woman, sorry to disappoint anyone who is looking for love hit, I tend to like general reading. I was on the phone with her for 42. Mins

Offline hope36

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2019, 09:09:52 PM »
I think she’s getting another hit for May, she said something happing around the 29th, communicating my plans on being a leader, I got one email already regarding this but my boss will be scheduling a meeting regarding this so I will let you know if it falls on the 29 or 28 or 30th, regardless the communication will take place around that window, I wouldn’t be surprised if her date is off by a day! Starting to love this woman, sorry to disappoint anyone who is looking for love hit, I tend to like general reading. I was on the phone with her for 42. Mins

@tellmewhy this is great!
Was all of your reading about career and other things, or did you ask about relationships too?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2019, 09:24:40 PM »
I usually don’t go into a reading with anything specific in mind, 99% they are usually wrong when you ask for specific so I focus on anything that’s just coming up in my life, if my relationship thing is important it will show up and she yes did pick  up on relationship things as well but those things are in the future, like  family, going to some parties, some gifts but she really zoomed into my career because those were things that were in the way. Most people are usually wasting their time and money on specific because it skews the reading and readers are human so commonly they use their head instead of what spirit is telling them.

Was all of your reading about career and other things, or did you ask about relationships too?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 09:26:23 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline happyk

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2019, 09:29:55 PM »
I usually don’t go into a reading with anything specific in mind, 99% they are usually wrong when you ask for specific so I focus on anything that’s just coming up in my life, if my relationship thing is important it will show up and she yes did pick  up on relationship things as well but those things are in the future, like  family, going to some parties, some gifts but she really zoomed into my career because those were things that were in the way. Most people are usually wasting their time and money on specific because it skews the reading and readers are human so commonly they use their head instead of what spirit is telling them.

So just ask for a general reading with her like with Kisha? What's the best approach?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2019, 09:30:23 PM »
Oh and she won’t read on pregnancies which disappointed me lol

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2019, 09:36:10 PM »
@ happy , just be open and ask for general and if she picks it up even better and towards the end ask about personal concern, she saw me and POI moving in around April of next year, Yona saw fertility cards around me and POI but told me to wait since a lot of emphasis were on his family but he was asking me something that had legal implications so am not sure if it’s  having family, moving in or getting married . Yona said it won’t surprise her, I am believing is starting a family and that’s why I asked Anastasia and she won’t read on that, other than that I think general reading should give you almost everything you need to know.

Offline hope36

« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2019, 10:11:36 PM »
Interesting, I asked her for a general love reading and she immediately asked me if I had a specific question. So asked her "what do you see coming up for poi and me"

Offline happyk

« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2019, 10:14:18 PM »
@ happy , just be open and ask for general and if she picks it up even better and towards the end ask about personal concern, she saw me and POI moving in around April of next year, Yona saw fertility cards around me and POI but told me to wait since a lot of emphasis were on his family but he was asking me something that had legal implications so am not sure if it’s  having family, moving in or getting married . Yona said it won’t surprise her, I am believing is starting a family and that’s why I asked Anastasia and she won’t read on that, other than that I think general reading should give you almost everything you need to know.

Thanks Tellmewhy. I'll ask for a general reading. And I believe she is in the UK? UK's law doesn't allow them to talk about pregnancies.

josh34

« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2019, 10:14:34 PM »
Interesting, I asked her for a general love reading and she immediately asked me if I had a specific question. So asked her "what do you see coming up for poi and me"

Yeah there are certain readers who, with their reading style, have trouble with general readings. I have to say that asking general readings won't get you a better or more accurate answer, as some here try and make you believe. It's just that with specific questions, you get 'that' answer, and miss out of the details "outside" of that question. Best of luck!

anything