Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405902 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1290 on: October 04, 2019, 02:11:16 AM »
With as much as we pay her for a reading it should include a 30 min spa voucher lol. She did not tell me that either.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1291 on: October 04, 2019, 02:55:36 AM »
Yep It should, or maybe just a prediction that actually happens? ???

Offline username1111

« Reply #1292 on: October 04, 2019, 10:25:49 PM »
With as much as we pay her for a reading it should include a 30 min spa voucher lol. She did not tell me that either.

hehe :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1293 on: October 05, 2019, 07:10:26 AM »
Does Mattie work on weekends?

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1294 on: October 05, 2019, 11:39:13 AM »
She has. Some weekend mornings and midday as well.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1295 on: October 05, 2019, 05:31:37 PM »
She has. Some weekend mornings and midday as well.

Thank you!

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1296 on: October 06, 2019, 12:31:27 AM »
how is Mattie with exact dates?
If she says X will happen on September 2nd, how likely is it that the event will happen on that specific date ??
Anyone had predictions like this manifest ??

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1297 on: October 06, 2019, 03:12:57 AM »
If she says X will happen on September 2nd, how likely is it that the event will happen on that specific date ??

Sorry I've never ever received an exact date! Thats neat! I hope it happens for you (if its good) and hope you keep us posted! :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1298 on: October 06, 2019, 03:37:06 AM »

she never gave me such an exact date. However, she gave me May and March (months starting with M) that did not happen.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1299 on: October 06, 2019, 04:20:50 PM »

she never gave me such an exact date. However, she gave me May and March (months starting with M) that did not happen.

She told me a family bbq In August which never happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1300 on: October 06, 2019, 04:27:44 PM »

She told me Virgo season. 🙄

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1301 on: October 06, 2019, 04:34:31 PM »

She told me Virgo season. 🙄

She told me I’d go on a trip with a guy on Sept 3 - I went on Sept 4 but the guy didn’t show up🤷‍♀️

Offline Newtowngirl20

« Reply #1302 on: October 06, 2019, 04:51:34 PM »
Most things she told me would happen on a particular date were accurate - ex reached out with an apology, compliments, acknowledged his failures and asked to meet,etc. Also she told me another thing that would happen around the time and it also occurred. What she failed to pick up on was the full extent of my reaction. I won’t post everything on a public forum but most of her predictions were right and anything that didn’t materialize was because of my free will/reaction.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1303 on: October 06, 2019, 06:14:31 PM »
Thanks guys! I will be back (very soon) to update!

I had my first reading with her a few days ago. I was somewhat impressed with her during the reading. She only wanted my first name; no date of birth, or other people’s names. She jumped right in and described my situation perfectly.

AND SHE KNEW MY POI’s NAME AND HOMETOWN !!! (This was my first and only reading under my new account; so there’s no way she could’ve gotten his name from my previous readings with other psychics).

Unlike some of you on this forum, I didn’t find her “all over the place”. She mentioned 2-3 random things, but other than that she spent the entire reading on what I wanted her to cover. She didn’t ask me for details. Only “does this make sense: yes or no”. I got the impression she didn’t want me to give her info. She stopped me (very politely) after answering yes/no but didn’t let me elaborate.

After listening to my recording however, it hit me like a ton of bricks: This woman is a mind reader. Anyone feels that way?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 06:18:06 PM by Blueberry »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1304 on: October 06, 2019, 07:17:22 PM »
I haven't been able to get into her callback queue; each time I register, the system prompts me to make a $300 payment (an eye-watering figure) for 20 minutes of talk time. Is that normal on CP?

You can pick 10 min and just pay $150. There are several option of timing there. Just choose 10min.