Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405830 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1230 on: September 23, 2019, 12:57:00 AM »
Well, I can officially say that Mattie's predictions didn't happen in the timeframe she gave. False hope at the bargain price of $15/min. 😑

She also told me in May/Jun I start thinking about leaving my workplace. It's Sep and I feel still I am very happy with my job.

Yeah, I'll stick with Yona, Kisha, and Leanne. They haven't failed me and are a whole lot cheaper once or twice a year.

I am with you fidget nothing she told me in my last reading happened I shouldn't have but I read with her again her reading flipped on its head and this time her reading just doesnt make sense. Last reading she told me POI has left his ex she is gone now she is saying she is still hanging around she is pulling on his sweater. She didnt give me a timeline this time but said who is an aries around you and I said my brother but he is a cusp she said maybe its eluding to the timeline so that pushes out matters to 6 months from her second timeline. so I think I am done with Mattie. I dont think my guides are responding to her. She said I will have a choice between people and I will meet somone through online dating.

Ugh. For me, she's the worst kind of reader. She gets just enough right, like the markers, to give you hope, but blows on the big stuff. There was a time where I would have called over and over to find out why the predictions didn't happen. Fortunately I'm just over it now. I can't do it anymore. I missed out on too much the last 2 years.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1231 on: September 23, 2019, 06:30:51 AM »
Well, I can officially say that Mattie's predictions didn't happen in the timeframe she gave. False hope at the bargain price of $15/min. 😑

She also told me in May/Jun I start thinking about leaving my workplace. It's Sep and I feel still I am very happy with my job.

Yeah, I'll stick with Yona, Kisha, and Leanne. They haven't failed me and are a whole lot cheaper once or twice a year.

I am with you fidget nothing she told me in my last reading happened I shouldn't have but I read with her again her reading flipped on its head and this time her reading just doesnt make sense. Last reading she told me POI has left his ex she is gone now she is saying she is still hanging around she is pulling on his sweater. She didnt give me a timeline this time but said who is an aries around you and I said my brother but he is a cusp she said maybe its eluding to the timeline so that pushes out matters to 6 months from her second timeline. so I think I am done with Mattie. I dont think my guides are responding to her. She said I will have a choice between people and I will meet somone through online dating.

Ugh. For me, she's the worst kind of reader. She gets just enough right, like the markers, to give you hope, but blows on the big stuff. There was a time where I would have called over and over to find out why the predictions didn't happen. Fortunately I'm just over it now. I can't do it anymore. I missed out on too much the last 2 years.

yup me too 2.5 almost for me. I am done cant bear to hold on to this anymore. I was doing so well and then I talked to her. I am done no more

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1232 on: September 23, 2019, 09:15:07 AM »
none of her markers have ever happened at all for me.  All of the information she gave had already happened.  That's why I think she's a mind reader.

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1233 on: September 25, 2019, 12:30:26 AM »
I just would like to share that I have been fortunate that my readings with Mattie since she i first call her in 2015 have been a good and beneficial experience. I read with her every 4 months with a specific questions within a 30 minutes uninterrupted timeframe. Mattie has been 95% spot on major predictions and 10% timeline misses but it did happen. I don’t ask extended future- it is within present to 4 months prediction. She had come up with back to back validations and markers that leaded to within weeks of accurate events. The questions covered relationships and careers - she predicted the states that my job assignments had required me to relocate. She had given me names of people that I haven’t met yet that have brought in significant changes in my life as much major changes in job positions.
Mattie has gotten so expensive though so I do save money to talk to her and thankfully, her gifts works for me!
There is new UK Psychic -  Ayce- she is a good alternative for her current price per minute.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1234 on: September 25, 2019, 12:34:43 AM »
You must be Mattie as you've never posted before and your leaving a good feedback... This is the usual pattern of what happens. Maybe you are maybe not... its 50-50 either way.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1235 on: September 25, 2019, 02:16:27 AM »
Seems to me if it were Mattie she wouldn't be referring to another reader at a cheaper rate. Not all few/new posters are plants.
I posted on my readings w/ Mattie, Rusty and Poema my first reads with each over just the last few weeks but could have led off with the readers that have given accurate major life event predictions with pretty accurate timelines and details that I did not feed them. Predictions a whole lot more profound than "when is he or she gonna contact me"
Would I have been a plant or spy if i had?

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1236 on: September 25, 2019, 02:25:14 AM »
I’m new... not Mattie or Joey. I’m just sharing my experience that is  all. I found this forum when I’m searching if there was a chance Mattie has a private site to find an alternative way to reduce the cost of reading from her. I found this forum helpful and I can understand that you feel that way because anyone can hide under a screen name. However, it didn’t mean that for me to fit in, I have to agree that she is all negative. I can only speak  about  my experience & based on the shared feedbacks, I don’t think I’m not alone to give her good credit. Perhaps my expectations are not just too high. I come in peace.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #1237 on: September 25, 2019, 02:33:42 AM »
I’m in the same boat. I’m new to the forum and left a couple of reviews, even one for Mattie. Disappointing to see new posters get called out like that. Prevented me from wanting to post for a long time but eventually decided it was worth it. Thanks for your update, Joey! .

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1238 on: September 25, 2019, 03:20:03 AM »
Don’t worry, not everyone is so rude. Welcome to the forum.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1239 on: September 25, 2019, 03:30:36 AM »
I feel blessed to have access to everyone's experiences good or bad. I feel for the bad and cheer for the good. I have also had some crappy luck when it comes to predictions regarding relationship, especially two years ago about my ex. She didn't come back (as yet) and now I am glad that's how it is. I have also had timelines "pushed" regarding my current love interest and pray that the new batch I have read with is not also wrong. But I CAN say that in the 2 years I have had a few readers boggle my mind with predictions that happened, so I know there's definitely something to it...just not an "exact" science and some do it better than others.

I'd like to thank all the members who have posted here in any form as they have created a collective compendium of experience not censored by platforms or reader sites.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1240 on: September 25, 2019, 04:57:38 AM »
I’m new... not Mattie or Joey. I’m just sharing my experience that is  all. I found this forum when I’m searching if there was a chance Mattie has a private site to find an alternative way to reduce the cost of reading from her. I found this forum helpful and I can understand that you feel that way because anyone can hide under a screen name. However, it didn’t mean that for me to fit in, I have to agree that she is all negative. I can only speak  about  my experience & based on the shared feedbacks, I don’t think I’m not alone to give her good credit. Perhaps my expectations are not just too high. I come in peace.

I cannot believe that Mattie is all negative. Something that I don't really like about her is being super positive even in cases that I know there is no hope. She never closes the door. Always says: not yet, but eventually happens :))
If you think Mattie has been so negative, maybe you should try Kisha as well haha ... just kidding :)

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #1241 on: September 25, 2019, 12:28:07 PM »
I also think readings about love interests, etc, can change and move depending on things we say to the other person when we finally get a chance to interact, or even the energy we omit regarding the situation. I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm a big believer in personal agency. For example, if a reader says "so and so will reach out tomorrow" and also predicts a long term love, but when that person DOES actually reach out, the call or text goes haywire because of how we express ourselves, that can change the whole course of everything...

I've posted about this before, but I see readers (the good ones) as interpreting cards or feelings or words or whatever they're given. Sometimes interpretations get lost or changed in translation...

Mattie is really amazing in a lot of ways. I feel like if she was able to get everything right, all the time, she'd probably be working for the government in a protected cell or something ;)

Offline DillP

« Reply #1242 on: September 25, 2019, 02:24:20 PM »
I agree EMS! I think they try to piece together what the likely probability of future events will be based on current energies. I know that in a day, I think of people and intend to reach out to friends, family, etc and then something comes up and I forget or it’s too late in the evening to call. Then, the communication on my end doesn’t happen. Maybe the readers pick up that strong intention to communicate and the thought of a specific person.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1243 on: September 25, 2019, 03:57:56 PM »
Nothing Mattie predicted would happen when i read with her last January have come to pass in any of the timeframes that she gave. Im kinda feeling like im not even interested in having a relationship with the guy at this point anyway. Im feeling ready to move on & choose myself instead of fussing over him (someone whos a commitment phobe/emotionally unavailable) 24/7. The whole situation caused me so much stress & messed me up pretty badly emotionally/mentally. It really wore me down. For $15/hr & her not being able to pick up on these things im not impressed at all. Leanne did see that he wasnt right for me & Yona was able to see that id get fed up & move on. She saw me falling in love with someone else & forgetting all about him. She saw him coming back around but me having been done by that point. Those are the only 2 i would ever read with again. Even kisha & lady p were wrong. Leanne has so far been the only one that has made predictions i have seen come to pass exactly as she said. Shes also very honest & reads pple quite well.

I could have written this assessment myself! I agree that Yona and Leanne have been the only 2 that have had any real insight. I love Kisha for career, but a total miss on love. Mattie sucks you in, but no major predictions have ever happened.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1244 on: September 25, 2019, 05:10:47 PM »
I also think readings about love interests, etc, can change and move depending on things we say to the other person when we finally get a chance to interact, or even the energy we omit regarding the situation. I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm a big believer in personal agency. For example, if a reader says "so and so will reach out tomorrow" and also predicts a long term love, but when that person DOES actually reach out, the call or text goes haywire because of how we express ourselves, that can change the whole course of everything...

I've posted about this before, but I see readers (the good ones) as interpreting cards or feelings or words or whatever they're given. Sometimes interpretations get lost or changed in translation...

Mattie is really amazing in a lot of ways. I feel like if she was able to get everything right, all the time, she'd probably be working for the government in a protected cell or something ;)

I echo this so hard. It looks like she has connected well w you too, @ems. Not everything she has said to me has come through in the manner in which she has predicted, but the details are countless and the hits as well. She's not perfect but for me she is the closest thing to divine guidance from the other side that I can get--I'll continue to read with her. Like you said, if she was an infallible prophet she'd be working for the scumbags in the FBI for way less than $15/min lol :P

And I echo this too!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 05:29:21 PM by Snow-white8 »