Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405938 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1185 on: September 09, 2019, 04:06:50 PM »
I read with her once and a few of the things she saw happened but the circumstances were completely off. She saw me with a guy at a certain place and I was there but the guy was my cousin's boyfriend. She picked a name, I did meet that guy but he was married and irrelevant so it could have been a big coincidence that the guy had that name. Regardless, after what happened with Embibems and Sparkle, I would never ever read with her because what's the point? She literally gave them false hope and that's dangerous. And let's be serious here we get mad at psychics when something goes wrong but she's wrong here on even a bigger scale and charges $15/min. I read with her out of desperation, I never will again but never say never, I guess. However, I would not go back to her again after what happened. Psychics can't predict weather but she should be able to predict whether something is going to happen or not at that ridiculous rate. If she sees only a possibility then she or CP or whoever shouldn't be charging that amount.

I completely agree, it's not worth the risk or guarantee the amount she charges and I'm glad I never tried her. I got very close to but for that much money a minute it's 50/50 and my luck with predictions panning out hasn't been the best.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1186 on: September 09, 2019, 04:31:19 PM »
Fidget you are not alone I too am 0/0 in predictions from anyone. Read with Yona in March none of her stuff ever panned out 6+ months later and if it is any later than that its just not worth it. She said after summer so its only a few more weeks so we shall see. Mattie same thing she said season of the apples August september so far only a few weeks are left so we shall see. Also I want to say my POI has had two surgeries this summer and none of the psychics literally no one picked that up. Thats major isnt it? someone should have said something

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1187 on: September 10, 2019, 01:20:34 AM »
is she really accurate? seeing you read with her 5 times would you vouch for her?i read with her twice and jus want to know what you think

Hi everyone! I’ve had some readings with Mattie and had some minor hits - mostly regarding names of people who end up appearing in my life. None of these people have been significant though, so I’m not sure if it’s more a coincidence than anything, or if these are markers for things to come. Other than that, predictions haven’t come to pass (at least not as of yet).

I was wondering if any experienced Mattie clients who have had success with her could chime in about her reading style. She has used phrases like “I think what you’ve got to do is” or “I feel like” or “It seems like.” I’m not sure if it’s more of a hunch and she’s not getting a strong psychic impression? Does she often use these phrases with you, and if so, have these predictions come to pass?

I read with Mattie 5 times and I agree with you. She rarely said something to me with full confidence. Also, she always keep the end of the story open. For example, when I ask her if I change my job? she says: Eventually! Or when I ask if he is gonna be back? he says, not yet, but will do and things like that. Overall, she never says No and she never confidently answers the questions. These are my personal experience though. It may be different case to case.

Not actually, no major prediction happened. I read 5 times because I was desperate and needed someone to give me some hope. Those days this thread was full of positive reviews (Thank Goodness that now it is more fair and honest) and I would get tempted to read with her again and again, when I was hearing the other people's luck story with her. She could never give me any precise timeframe or detailed prediction. The last time, she predicted contact in Sep (it was March/May first). I'll update if it happens.

Offline DillP

« Reply #1188 on: September 10, 2019, 03:24:14 AM »
Thanks for the responses everyone! I like her and do believe she has a gift. I SO want her to be right. She’s been amazing at picking up accurately what’s going on with how I’m feeling and my point of view so I know she has a gift for sure. I just wish all of us were getting more big hits. I understand the point of validation, but we typically know what’s going on in the present so that’s not helpful. Judging by a lot of the other recent posts though, it sounds like a lot of psychics aren’t picking up on things accurately, even the “heavy hitters.”

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1189 on: September 10, 2019, 07:22:55 AM »
i think noone can guarantee the future etc. that is why we are wowed by these readers when they read the current situation. everything else I think is coincidence

Thanks for the responses everyone! I like her and do believe she has a gift. I SO want her to be right. She’s been amazing at picking up accurately what’s going on with how I’m feeling and my point of view so I know she has a gift for sure. I just wish all of us were getting more big hits. I understand the point of validation, but we typically know what’s going on in the present so that’s not helpful. Judging by a lot of the other recent posts though, it sounds like a lot of psychics aren’t picking up on things accurately, even the “heavy hitters.”

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1190 on: September 10, 2019, 08:16:52 AM »
i think noone can guarantee the future etc. that is why we are wowed by these readers when they read the current situation. everything else I think is coincidence

Very true.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1191 on: September 10, 2019, 09:05:44 AM »
I read with Mattie at least five times; she had at least one major hit with me and I may be able to validate another in the coming weeks but it is still in the process and it could go either way at this point.  I can say Mattie was one of a handful to actually predict a couple of things, but I wouldn't call her again due to these new revelations that she has gotten some massive things wrong for people.

Yona has predicted some things for me, but she is also vague enough that you could feasibly apply them to any scenario and she would be right.  I think the only psychic that has been consistent and accurate on a lot of things for me is Gaylene.  I know I seem to only post about my success with her and that's because it is still a huge surprise to have a psychic actually work for me; I never really believed in them, and to have one be accurate and not charge a huge price is astounding to me.  Mattie should be the one getting most of these things right due to her rate.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1192 on: September 10, 2019, 10:06:35 AM »
i do like Gaylene too but she told me my POI would tell me something on a specific day and that never happened. he actually told me the opposite

I read with Mattie at least five times; she had at least one major hit with me and I may be able to validate another in the coming weeks but it is still in the process and it could go either way at this point.  I can say Mattie was one of a handful to actually predict a couple of things, but I wouldn't call her again due to these new revelations that she has gotten some massive things wrong for people.

Yona has predicted some things for me, but she is also vague enough that you could feasibly apply them to any scenario and she would be right.  I think the only psychic that has been consistent and accurate on a lot of things for me is Gaylene.  I know I seem to only post about my success with her and that's because it is still a huge surprise to have a psychic actually work for me; I never really believed in them, and to have one be accurate and not charge a huge price is astounding to me.  Mattie should be the one getting most of these things right due to her rate.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1193 on: September 10, 2019, 11:34:29 AM »
I've had more luck with Mattie than Gaylene if that's even possible.  At least Mattie got the present with no info from me. Gaylene sounded like a cold reading with "he's got a lot of things going on,  he's in and out, up and down, fear of commitment. " Nothing about the 3rd party, crazy ex wife, drug addicted son, money issues. Then she gave me random numbers and even a specific date and nothing.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1194 on: September 10, 2019, 11:51:09 AM »
And...for the first time ever, Mattie is online at 7am with no one in her queue and "green" availability. All hail the power of the forum. 😂

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1195 on: September 10, 2019, 12:42:08 PM »

I agree, I think to a certain extent things are predestined based on previous choices that we’ve made but I don’t think there’s this imaginary layout of our life that’s set in stone.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 12:55:39 PM by Girly1998 »

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #1196 on: September 10, 2019, 01:36:25 PM »
I must say I do think Mattie has a gift, and I also believe that things can ebb and flow due to our beliefs. I have found that most of the "good" psychics on the site are kind of like interpreters - they get images or words or things like that, and then interpret them on a human level. Having made some money in the past reading tarot, I know for a fact it's not an exact science. You're doing your best to communicate what you're being given

That said, it's hard when these psychics are so expensive. Truly CA should give them a better cut so we don't have to spend so much for 10 minutes, I think in the long run everyone would be happier!

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #1197 on: September 12, 2019, 01:54:23 AM »
Hi guys!
So this is my first post on the forum after months of trying to get my account verified so bare with me. ;D
First, I'd like to say that Mattie has worked pretty great for me in the past couple of months. Multiple small predictions have manifested. Waiting on the big one coming up at the end of this month. If you'd like to hear more about it I'd be more than happy to talk about it in PMs
Second, I've really wanted to ask how many of you Mattie has told was "gifted". During my reading she was hitting the nail on everything she was talking to me about so she asked if I knew I was gifted. She told me this gift made it a lot easier for her to read for me. As far as I know, yes I've had some pretty strong intuitions about situations, and have made some astounding predictions on my own. I'm just curious what the rest your experiences have been.
So glad to no longer be a lurker!
Cheers

Offline Blizzle

« Reply #1198 on: September 12, 2019, 04:09:11 PM »
Mattie told me I was gifted. She told me if i start meditating I will be able to answer my own questions. Which is weird because when i'm really confused i've always asked my grandma who has passed to send a dream clarifying the situation and 7/10 times I get my dream.

Havent really meditated because I can never get in that mindset but maybe the dream thing is a way?

When she went to connect with me to do the reading in the beginning I was floored with what her validations were. Her other validations havent made sense yet but my timeline is not for a few more weeks.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 04:11:16 PM by Blizzle »

Offline DillP

« Reply #1199 on: September 15, 2019, 04:44:18 AM »
Mattie has told me that I am gifted also. Could it be that she (and other psychics) pick up info well from those who are more in touch with their intuition, but if those POIs that we ask about are not very in tune, perhaps that’s why predictions don’t seem to manifest or don’t manifest consistently? Not too sure whether my POI is intuitive but I’m kind of leaning toward not. I have had success with psychics interpreting the present and MY feelings very accurately and picking up details relevant to me, but POI seems kind of hit or miss or I’m given info that I can’t verify.