Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405898 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1170 on: September 09, 2019, 12:07:46 AM »
Ugh Sparkle, what a piece of crap thing to do! Glad you are kicking him to the kerb.
Mattie was mixed for me but still more accurate than most of the others I tried...
I read with her a few times 2015-2017. She really made the most of our time. There were a bunch of small things she said that were too general, not including them here
Predictions that passed:
.she predicted a 'fancy' trip to Florida in July which was not planned. In July my aunt unexpectedly paid for my sister and me to go to a very fancy family reunion in Fisher Island, with family I had never met before.
.she said within 6 months an old flame named John would find a job in a nearby city and would reach out to me. I didn't have an ex named John so I knew that one was incorrect. About 5 months later, a guy named Jon who had been a boyfriend in middle school (really, lol) did reach out to me. My parents knew his parents and they gave him my number because he had a new job in a nearby city. Not a POI but a good prediction.
.one of the readings she kept getting 48, and 4 and 8. A week after the reading, I signed a contract on an apartment, my door number was 48 and the date was August 4th
Predictions that did not pass:
.getting a new job I asked about specifically, she gave dates on this one, did not get the job :(
.going on vacation with my ex, she said he would take time away from work and book a vacation for us both as a surprise. There was no vacation surprise or not.
.she said my ex and I would have ups and downs but we would end up getting married. This was a very big deal for me at the time and I pinned my hopes on it for quite a long time. She was really wrong on this, we split up and now both engaged to other people with no contact for over a year, no future there at all
.I made a ton of notes on a prediction about a big career change, I did have a sideways shift but the industry, timeframe and all other details were way off
I liked Mattie a lot, she always made me feel calmer. I have had my best experiences with readers like her who are  more spiritually connected and don't use tools. She was always worth the wait and the money and she's still one of my top two for all round predictions passing.

Mattie uses tarot. She's used it in both my readings.

Offline sequoia

« Reply #1171 on: September 09, 2019, 12:14:42 AM »
Ugh Sparkle, what a piece of crap thing to do! Glad you are kicking him to the kerb.
Mattie was mixed for me but still more accurate than most of the others I tried...
I read with her a few times 2015-2017. She really made the most of our time. There were a bunch of small things she said that were too general, not including them here
Predictions that passed:
.she predicted a 'fancy' trip to Florida in July which was not planned. In July my aunt unexpectedly paid for my sister and me to go to a very fancy family reunion in Fisher Island, with family I had never met before.
.she said within 6 months an old flame named John would find a job in a nearby city and would reach out to me. I didn't have an ex named John so I knew that one was incorrect. About 5 months later, a guy named Jon who had been a boyfriend in middle school (really, lol) did reach out to me. My parents knew his parents and they gave him my number because he had a new job in a nearby city. Not a POI but a good prediction.
.one of the readings she kept getting 48, and 4 and 8. A week after the reading, I signed a contract on an apartment, my door number was 48 and the date was August 4th
.getting a new job I asked about specifically, she gave dates on this one, did not get the job :(
.going on vacation with my ex, she said he would take time away from work and book a vacation for us both as a surprise. There was no vacation surprise or not.
.she said my ex and I would have ups and downs but we would end up getting married. This was a very big deal for me at the time and I pinned my hopes on it for quite a long time. She was really wrong on this, we split up and now both engaged to other people with no contact for over a year, no future there at all
.I made a ton of notes on a prediction about a big career change, I did have a sideways shift but the industry, timeframe and all other details were way off
I liked Mattie a lot, she always made me feel calmer. I have had my best experiences with readers like her who are  more spiritually connected and don't use tools. She was always worth the wait and the money and she's still one of my top two for all round predictions passing.

Good to know Fidget, thanks. I read with her a while back so maybe it's different now or she uses different techniques for different reads?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1172 on: September 09, 2019, 12:16:41 AM »
Predictions that passed:

Good to know Fidget, thanks. I read with her a while back so maybe it's different now or she uses different techniques for different reads?

Thanks Sequoia! These men smh

In my first reading she referenced tarot, 2nd reading she didnt use at all.
I think she uses it as a reference tool rather than using it as a true tarot reader.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:18:57 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1173 on: September 09, 2019, 12:24:25 AM »
Predictions that passed:

Thanks Sequoia! These men smh

In my first reading she referenced tarot, 2nd reading she didnt use at all.
I think she uses it as a reference tool rather than using it as a true tarot reader.

Right, I think she uses when she not connecting well.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1174 on: September 09, 2019, 01:47:49 AM »
I agree with Fidget's last comment. Mattie did not use tarot in my first reading when she could give me enough info + timeframe (that did not happen though). In the 2nd and 3rd readings, she could not provide me with enough info and therefore at the end she used tarot but did not interpret it as detailed as Yona. Just told me, yeah, I see another communication between you two and so on. I am not sure how skilled she is in tarot reading but definitely it's not her primary skill.

Offline DillP

« Reply #1175 on: September 09, 2019, 03:56:30 AM »
Hi everyone! I’ve had some readings with Mattie and had some minor hits - mostly regarding names of people who end up appearing in my life. None of these people have been significant though, so I’m not sure if it’s more a coincidence than anything, or if these are markers for things to come. Other than that, predictions haven’t come to pass (at least not as of yet).

I was wondering if any experienced Mattie clients who have had success with her could chime in about her reading style. She has used phrases like “I think what you’ve got to do is” or “I feel like” or “It seems like.” I’m not sure if it’s more of a hunch and she’s not getting a strong psychic impression? Does she often use these phrases with you, and if so, have these predictions come to pass?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1176 on: September 09, 2019, 04:05:20 AM »
Hi everyone! I’ve had some readings with Mattie and had some minor hits - mostly regarding names of people who end up appearing in my life. None of these people have been significant though, so I’m not sure if it’s more a coincidence than anything, or if these are markers for things to come. Other than that, predictions haven’t come to pass (at least not as of yet).

I was wondering if any experienced Mattie clients who have had success with her could chime in about her reading style. She has used phrases like “I think what you’ve got to do is” or “I feel like” or “It seems like.” I’m not sure if it’s more of a hunch and she’s not getting a strong psychic impression? Does she often use these phrases with you, and if so, have these predictions come to pass?

Ohh I’d be curious too! “Mattie-isms!”

I’ve only read with her twice so i can’t help here - the next time i read with her will probably be in January - but I’m interested to know😆

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1177 on: September 09, 2019, 05:20:58 AM »

I read with Mattie 5 times and I agree with you. She rarely said something to me with full confidence. Also, she always keep the end of the story open. For example, when I ask her if I change my job? she says: Eventually! Or when I ask if he is gonna be back? he says, not yet, but will do and things like that. Overall, she never says No and she never confidently answers the questions. These are my personal experience though. It may be different case to case.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1178 on: September 09, 2019, 10:53:25 AM »
is she really accurate? seeing you read with her 5 times would you vouch for her?i read with her twice and jus want to know what you think

I read with Mattie 5 times and I agree with you. She rarely said something to me with full confidence. Also, she always keep the end of the story open. For example, when I ask her if I change my job? she says: Eventually! Or when I ask if he is gonna be back? he says, not yet, but will do and things like that. Overall, she never says No and she never confidently answers the questions. These are my personal experience though. It may be different case to case.

Offline happyk

« Reply #1179 on: September 09, 2019, 02:05:58 PM »
I read with her once and a few of the things she saw happened but the circumstances were completely off. She saw me with a guy at a certain place and I was there but the guy was my cousin's boyfriend. She picked a name, I did meet that guy but he was married and irrelevant so it could have been a big coincidence that the guy had that name. Regardless, after what happened with Embibems and Sparkle, I would never ever read with her because what's the point? She literally gave them false hope and that's dangerous. And let's be serious here we get mad at psychics when something goes wrong but she's wrong here on even a bigger scale and charges $15/min. I read with her out of desperation, I never will again but never say never, I guess. However, I would not go back to her again after what happened. Psychics can't predict weather but she should be able to predict whether something is going to happen or not at that ridiculous rate. If she sees only a possibility then she or CP or whoever shouldn't be charging that amount.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1180 on: September 09, 2019, 02:25:37 PM »
I read with her once and a few of the things she saw happened but the circumstances were completely off. She saw me with a guy at a certain place and I was there but the guy was my cousin's boyfriend. She picked a name, I did meet that guy but he was married and irrelevant so it could have been a big coincidence that the guy had that name. Regardless, after what happened with Embibems and Sparkle, I would never ever read with her because what's the point? She literally gave them false hope and that's dangerous. And let's be serious here we get mad at psychics when something goes wrong but she's wrong here on even a bigger scale and charges $15/min. I read with her out of desperation, I never will again but never say never, I guess. However, I would not go back to her again after what happened. Psychics can't predict weather but she should be able to predict whether something is going to happen or not at that ridiculous rate. If she sees only a possibility then she or CP or whoever shouldn't be charging that amount.

I have to agree with this. Nothing of real substance happened for me either. And the price is outrageous for mediocre.

candiednut

« Reply #1181 on: September 09, 2019, 02:33:59 PM »
Gave very very specific predictions for April that did not happen.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1182 on: September 09, 2019, 02:59:54 PM »

I have to agree with this. Nothing of real substance happened for me either. And the price is outrageous for mediocre.

I’ve never read with Mattie, but I’m finding all of these psychics, minus one or two, are not worth the hype for the amounts (be it large or small) they charge.

I’m even thinking about canceling on my beloved Yona.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1183 on: September 09, 2019, 03:37:12 PM »
i think so too. i rate yona highly but recent readings have not been that great and very vague. mattie also sounds unsure of herself in readings and a lot of use of the phrase 'nice feeling' which we can add to Mattie-isms. for 15 a minute, that's really to much

I’ve never read with Mattie, but I’m finding all of these psychics, minus one or two, are not worth the hype for the amounts (be it large or small) they charge.

I’m even thinking about canceling on my beloved Yona.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1184 on: September 09, 2019, 04:03:11 PM »

Agreed. I only read with her 3 times but I've seen no expected results. I've spent a good amount of money on what looking back was a pretty vague reading. Her timelines were not solid as she interpreted them in a bunch of different ways leaving me to wait for the next potential mark for it to be a hit. I'm glad CP suspended my account and I have no intention of paying to reactivate. I've saved a ton being off that ridiculously overpriced site 🙄