Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405875 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1125 on: August 29, 2019, 09:21:50 PM »
Has Mattie correctly predicted a trip for anyone?

From my last reading in April, she predicted that I will be planning a trip with a guy, I’ll be going away either 3rd of September or October - going to a place that starts with an “A”.

I can surely tell you that given that timeframe, that could only be POI 4. He travels a lot for work and we recently talked about me going on another trip with him but nothing in stone. The place he goes a lot to does start with an “A” - so I’m curious to see if this prediction happens since the timing is coming up....

Yes and no. As many of you know I booked my tickets to see my dude after almost two years. A week ago I got the bad news that he was backtracking on his word and gonna skip town on me. For a fairly good reason (family member mental health issues) but certainly he did not have to short me out of $1300 (still need to call the airline about wtf to do). I read w Mattie two days ago because this was so sudden and out of the blue. All is not lost, she told me, and she feels the trip will be postponed to another date. But I'll be damned if I ever book another ticket to see this dude without monetary collateral from him. Absolutely ridiculous. We got this far and BOOM his immature streak hits. Accidents and tragedy happens--but he is handling it absolutely horrifically (he is a 26 year old boy lol). I don't think the trust will ever be able to be regrown now, although Mattie does see us getting together in person. I am so disheartened but trying to stay positive. For now, I'm the wounded party and putting in 0 effort to communicate. Ball's in his court and he owes me hella $$ lol!

I'm so sorry to hear this Emily!  Its been a long journey for you, sending you so much love!! Hope you can go on a fun trip somewhere else anyway with girl friends or whoever! Fingers crossed the airline helps you out.

Thanks, Snow.. I'm disappointed with a touch of apathy and a little bit of "f*ck you.." It has been such a long journey and he just keeps messing up and doing the wrong thing that I am not lifting a finger or moving an inch to help. I'm so glad that I can be part of his karmic journey here (sarcasm) but Jesus come on... After all this? Really? Now the jerk is making me lose a huge chunk of money? I have a marker for October Mattie gave me that should bring good news. For now, I'm filling my time with girlfriends and day trips and dates :) The only way out of this, is through it!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1126 on: August 29, 2019, 09:49:37 PM »

From my last reading in April, she predicted that I will be planning a trip with a guy, I’ll be going away either 3rd of September or October - going to a place that starts with an “A”.

I can surely tell you that given that timeframe, that could only be POI 4. He travels a lot for work and we recently talked about me going on another trip with him but nothing in stone. The place he goes a lot to does start with an “A” - so I’m curious to see if this prediction happens since the timing is coming up....

Yes and no. As many of you know I booked my tickets to see my dude after almost two years. A week ago I got the bad news that he was backtracking on his word and gonna skip town on me. For a fairly good reason (family member mental health issues) but certainly he did not have to short me out of $1300 (still need to call the airline about wtf to do). I read w Mattie two days ago because this was so sudden and out of the blue. All is not lost, she told me, and she feels the trip will be postponed to another date. But I'll be damned if I ever book another ticket to see this dude without monetary collateral from him. Absolutely ridiculous. We got this far and BOOM his immature streak hits. Accidents and tragedy happens--but he is handling it absolutely horrifically (he is a 26 year old boy lol). I don't think the trust will ever be able to be regrown now, although Mattie does see us getting together in person. I am so disheartened but trying to stay positive. For now, I'm the wounded party and putting in 0 effort to communicate. Ball's in his court and he owes me hella $$ lol!

Omg !! I’m so sorry to hear this :(

Offline embibems

« Reply #1127 on: August 30, 2019, 01:14:29 AM »

Omg !! I’m so sorry to hear this :(

Thanks lady.. I've been depressed and barely left the house in the past seven days. His family member's mental health issues (reason why he is skipping town) are unfortunately having ramifications thousands of miles away and have now left me quite mentally and emotionally rattled.. What a disappointment.

Offline hope36

« Reply #1128 on: August 30, 2019, 02:06:23 AM »

Thanks lady.. I've been depressed and barely left the house in the past seven days. His family member's mental health issues (reason why he is skipping town) are unfortunately having ramifications thousands of miles away and have now left me quite mentally and emotionally rattled.. What a disappointment.

Take care Em!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1129 on: August 30, 2019, 03:23:06 AM »

Thanks, Snow.. I'm disappointed with a touch of apathy and a little bit of "f*ck you.." It has been such a long journey and he just keeps messing up and doing the wrong thing that I am not lifting a finger or moving an inch to help. I'm so glad that I can be part of his karmic journey here (sarcasm) but Jesus come on... After all this? Really? Now the jerk is making me lose a huge chunk of money? I have a marker for October Mattie gave me that should bring good news. For now, I'm filling my time with girlfriends and day trips and dates :) The only way out of this, is through it!

You're right Em, the only way out of this, is through it.  Its ok to grieve it and not leave your house for days.  Its tough to process, but you'll get through it.  I'm happy to hear you'll be doing day trips, and dates :) Hope you have so much fun! I feel for you and the huge disappointment, stay strong and keep doing you because one thing you have shown is how strong you are, and committed to healthy habits, and living a full life despite what jerks do!  May you have endless good news!! Keep us posted.  I really think he should offer to send you the money of whatever you lose.  He's the one that invited you and told you to book it, and its the least he can do.  So sorry girl!! You got this!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #1130 on: August 31, 2019, 03:52:30 PM »
Thank you @snow and @hope! Yeah I'm trying to get my money back from the jerk but all he keeps saying is "I'll call you tomorrow" but tomorrow keeps coming and passing, so. I'm going to call the airline tomorrow and talk to them about my options before sending him an invoice. This is just sooo unbelievable and I cannot believe he's undoing all of the progress he made due to fear! Both Mattie and Effie picked up on his insecurities regarding us. Yikes.. maybe I dodged a bullet! I'll keep you posted with the aftershock :) xoxo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #1131 on: September 04, 2019, 12:47:20 AM »
Thank you @snow and @hope! Yeah I'm trying to get my money back from the jerk but all he keeps saying is "I'll call you tomorrow" but tomorrow keeps coming and passing, so. I'm going to call the airline tomorrow and talk to them about my options before sending him an invoice. This is just sooo unbelievable and I cannot believe he's undoing all of the progress he made due to fear! Both Mattie and Effie picked up on his insecurities regarding us. Yikes.. maybe I dodged a bullet! I'll keep you posted with the aftershock :) xoxo

@embibems omgosh!! just catching up on this. I am so so so sorry :( sending you all my love, hugs, and positivity. ugh, can't even imagine how frustrated and upset you must be .

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #1132 on: September 04, 2019, 03:01:26 AM »

Did Mattie see this happening?

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #1133 on: September 04, 2019, 12:36:28 PM »
As I've mentioned before, I call Mattie every 3-4 weeks. This time she mentioned a very specific town in a state - where I lived for 3 years! And this is the second time she mentioned it. She also mentioned it maybe a month / month and a half ago.

I reallllly don't think she uses notes, because my name is so common and I only give my first name. And I change up how I ask my questions.

Regardless of anything, I think this is pretty amazing!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1134 on: September 04, 2019, 12:55:56 PM »
As I've mentioned before, I call Mattie every 3-4 weeks. This time she mentioned a very specific town in a state - where I lived for 3 years! And this is the second time she mentioned it. She also mentioned it maybe a month / month and a half ago.

I reallllly don't think she uses notes, because my name is so common and I only give my first name. And I change up how I ask my questions.

Regardless of anything, I think this is pretty amazing!

She did the same to me, giving the name of my country (hometown) in another part of the world. I was amazed at that moment. But so what? This is not the purpose of the calling to a psychic. I would rather to get some predictions that play out in a given timeframe. Non of her predictions came to pass for me.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 12:57:38 PM by Jili1945 »

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #1135 on: September 04, 2019, 01:16:23 PM »
@Jill1945, they might still! I typically don't ask for timelines as I find specific timing is always hit or miss...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1136 on: September 04, 2019, 10:42:43 PM »
Well, all - I’m sitting here in San Antonio to meet up with POI 4 (traveled 5 hrs to get here) for him not only not to pick me up and suggest I Uber to the hotel but he never gave me
The hotel address - I asked so when are we gonna hang out? He said “in a few hours” ...I was like what? He told me he got off at the time I arrived. I asked for the hotel address again - he then said

“I SUGGEST YOU GO BACK HOME, I HAVE SOME ISSUES HERE AND I CANT HOST YOU”

Mind you, I still don’t have a job and he has “hosted” me before so I said “but i don’t have money for a hotel” he said “ SORRY I CANT HELP YOU”.

Well needless to say Mattie was right about me going away but WRONG about insinuating I’d be spending time with this guy. Either way IM DONE with him. The good thing is everyone was right that it wouldn’t go no where (which I expected) but didn’t think it would end as devastating as this!!

Cookie was right again about “the end of the summer” technically it isn’t but for those up north and those going back to school IT IS.

I’m ok though. Can’t wait to go back home tomorrow.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1137 on: September 04, 2019, 10:50:13 PM »
Omg, wait.... what in the world did I just read?? There’s no way!!! Eww what an ass

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1138 on: September 04, 2019, 10:53:30 PM »
Omg, wait.... what in the world did I just read?? There’s no way!!! Eww what an ass

Yep straight ass hole

candiednut

« Reply #1139 on: September 04, 2019, 10:59:23 PM »
wtf....omg....I hope you NEVER forgive him...just WOW!!!

anything