Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405877 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1110 on: August 25, 2019, 10:14:30 PM »
Has Mattie correctly predicted a trip for anyone?

From my last reading in April, she predicted that I will be planning a trip with a guy, I’ll be going away either 3rd of September or October - going to a place that starts with an “A”.

I can surely tell you that given that timeframe, that could only be POI 4. He travels a lot for work and we recently talked about me going on another trip with him but nothing in stone. The place he goes a lot to does start with an “A” - so I’m curious to see if this prediction happens since the timing is coming up....

Hi Sparkle yes she predicted a trip back in May that was supposed to be with my POI the trip happened but with the wrong guy :-)

Oh wow! Well at least the trip happened lol - was the wrong guy a new love interest or a friend?
Either way I’d just be happy to go on another trip 😆

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1111 on: August 25, 2019, 10:16:33 PM »
I think my posts are getting skipped over due to length. I will keep this one short and to the point. Mattie read for me back in November 2018. She saw two reconciliations (one in the March/April time) - this one did happen, and one again (in the August/September time) - this one has not happened as we are currently in this timeframe.

Has anyone ever been given two reconciliations from her and did they both happen?  The first one that she picked up in the reading was the August/September one. This one she didn't flop the cards yet. The second one she saw was the one in the March/April timeframe that did occur. That one she got from the cards.  This was all given to me in one reading from her.

Is it safe to believe both of these will happen - one prediction coming from her and the other one coming from the cards? Or is she more accurate than the cards or vice versa?  Or are both accurate? Maybe someone else had a similar experience or someone that has more experience with her can help me.

Hasn’t happened for me but I haven’t had a situation where reconciliation was a part of my story (needed or wanted) lol

Just chiming in to answer your question. All in all I’ve only read with Mattie twice in one year

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1112 on: August 26, 2019, 03:58:36 AM »

From my last reading in April, she predicted that I will be planning a trip with a guy, I’ll be going away either 3rd of September or October - going to a place that starts with an “A”.

I can surely tell you that given that timeframe, that could only be POI 4. He travels a lot for work and we recently talked about me going on another trip with him but nothing in stone. The place he goes a lot to does start with an “A” - so I’m curious to see if this prediction happens since the timing is coming up....

Hi Sparkle yes she predicted a trip back in May that was supposed to be with my POI the trip happened but with the wrong guy :-)

Oh wow! Well at least the trip happened lol - was the wrong guy a new love interest or a friend?

It was with a friend who happens to be gay she saw me on a boat and asked me if my POI has a boat. I said no that happened on the same trip also with my gay friend :-)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1113 on: August 26, 2019, 02:33:16 PM »

It was with a friend who happens to be gay she saw me on a boat and asked me if my POI has a boat. I said no that happened on the same trip also with my gay friend :-)

Oh wow! I think I remember your post about this!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1114 on: August 27, 2019, 08:42:25 AM »
A hit for Mattie: In one of the readings in July, she saw me talking with a person about finance and etc. Last week someone from bank contacted me to refinance my loan and we have had several discussion over the finance during last week. The situation went very similar to what Mattie saw.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1115 on: August 28, 2019, 04:52:00 PM »
HIT FOR MATTIE!!

POI 4 invited me to go on another work trip with him today

So I am booked to go on another trip with POI 4!
I am meeting him in San Antonio for his job (Venus predicted this trip as well)

I guess San Antonio starts with an "A" lol I dunno

But I am going September 4th (which is one day off from the 3rd)

Offline Bubbi94

« Reply #1116 on: August 28, 2019, 04:55:28 PM »
What time is mattie usually on

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1117 on: August 28, 2019, 06:59:09 PM »
Super early Us Time depending on which part of the US you are in 3am-6am. sometimes she comes on in the middle of the day as well.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1118 on: August 28, 2019, 07:50:24 PM »
HIT FOR MATTIE!!

POI 4 invited me to go on another work trip with him today

So I am booked to go on another trip with POI 4!
I am meeting him in San Antonio for his job (Venus predicted this trip as well)

I guess San Antonio starts with an "A" lol I dunno

But I am going September 4th (which is one day off from the 3rd)

Wow, that's awesome, Sparkle!!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1119 on: August 28, 2019, 07:58:13 PM »
I've read with Mattie once - a quick read about a month ago.  I had a few predictions - the most detailed and concrete one (a trip) was for early next year.  Is it too soon to read with her again?  If you read with her when your predictions are still pending do you get a zoomed-in view of a slice of the original time period like can happen with some readers, or will she just give different details about the same subject and/or time frame?  Or do I risk getting the exact same reading with her as I did the first time around lol?  I want to read with her again, but I'm basically hoping to get details on what is upcoming for me for the remainder of this year and wanted to see if that was a reasonable expectation or not...

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1120 on: August 28, 2019, 08:16:52 PM »
I've read with Mattie once - a quick read about a month ago.  I had a few predictions - the most detailed and concrete one (a trip) was for early next year.  Is it too soon to read with her again?  If you read with her when your predictions are still pending do you get a zoomed-in view of a slice of the original time period like can happen with some readers, or will she just give different details about the same subject and/or time frame?  Or do I risk getting the exact same reading with her as I did the first time around lol?  I want to read with her again, but I'm basically hoping to get details on what is upcoming for me for the remainder of this year and wanted to see if that was a reasonable expectation or not...

I read with her once a month for about 4 months in a row, and I was getting different things each time but more detail!  And also more random validations or things she sees happening in your life that end up happening so it further shows her gift as they pass and the weeks pass.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1121 on: August 28, 2019, 08:47:03 PM »

I read with her once a month for about 4 months in a row, and I was getting different things each time but more detail!  And also more random validations or things she sees happening in your life that end up happening so it further shows her gift as they pass and the weeks pass.

Thanks, Snow-white!!  Yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for - more short term validations.  Great - will get back in her queue as soon as I can then!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1122 on: August 28, 2019, 11:42:52 PM »

Thanks, Snow-white!!  Yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for - more short term validations.  Great - will get back in her queue as soon as I can then!

Np! Enjoy your reading Jeninmd2!! Yeah its been really neat all the specific short term validations she's given - ones you can already confirm and then ones you do later on! I want to read with her again soon too :D Good luck getting into that que!

Offline embibems

« Reply #1123 on: August 29, 2019, 08:52:33 PM »

Yes and no. As many of you know I booked my tickets to see my dude after almost two years. A week ago I got the bad news that he was backtracking on his word and gonna skip town on me. For a fairly good reason (family member mental health issues) but certainly he did not have to short me out of $1300 (still need to call the airline about wtf to do). I read w Mattie two days ago because this was so sudden and out of the blue. All is not lost, she told me, and she feels the trip will be postponed to another date. But I'll be damned if I ever book another ticket to see this dude without monetary collateral from him. Absolutely ridiculous. We got this far and BOOM his immature streak hits. Accidents and tragedy happens--but he is handling it absolutely horrifically (he is a 26 year old boy lol). I don't think the trust will ever be able to be regrown now, although Mattie does see us getting together in person. I am so disheartened but trying to stay positive. For now, I'm the wounded party and putting in 0 effort to communicate. Ball's in his court and he owes me hella $$ lol!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1124 on: August 29, 2019, 09:11:41 PM »

Yes and no. As many of you know I booked my tickets to see my dude after almost two years. A week ago I got the bad news that he was backtracking on his word and gonna skip town on me. For a fairly good reason (family member mental health issues) but certainly he did not have to short me out of $1300 (still need to call the airline about wtf to do). I read w Mattie two days ago because this was so sudden and out of the blue. All is not lost, she told me, and she feels the trip will be postponed to another date. But I'll be damned if I ever book another ticket to see this dude without monetary collateral from him. Absolutely ridiculous. We got this far and BOOM his immature streak hits. Accidents and tragedy happens--but he is handling it absolutely horrifically (he is a 26 year old boy lol). I don't think the trust will ever be able to be regrown now, although Mattie does see us getting together in person. I am so disheartened but trying to stay positive. For now, I'm the wounded party and putting in 0 effort to communicate. Ball's in his court and he owes me hella $$ lol!

I'm so sorry to hear this Emily!  Its been a long journey for you, sending you so much love!! Hope you can go on a fun trip somewhere else anyway with girl friends or whoever! Fingers crossed the airline helps you out.

anything