Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405919 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1095 on: August 24, 2019, 02:28:27 PM »
Ok, so Mattie kept saying the wizard of oz in my last reading. So I went on Facebook today and my friend posted this:

Go to Google
Type in wizard of oz
Click on the red shoes
Then click on the tornado

Lol...just do it. Anyway this is the 3rd random wizard of oz reference this month. Is it a marker of things to come? Who knows, but I thought it was great anyway. 😆

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1096 on: August 24, 2019, 03:40:06 PM »
Ok, so Mattie kept saying the wizard of oz in my last reading. So I went on Facebook today and my friend posted this:

Go to Google
Type in wizard of oz
Click on the red shoes

Lol...just do it. Anyway this is the 3rd random wizard of oz reference this month. Is it a marker of things to come? Who knows, but I thought it was great anyway. 😆

Wow that was pretty cool! Lol and an interesting marker!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1097 on: August 24, 2019, 04:10:58 PM »

Go to Google
Type in wizard of oz
Click on the red shoes

I just went to Google and typed it in. Omg 😂😫

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1098 on: August 24, 2019, 04:30:54 PM »

Go to Google
Type in wizard of oz
Click on the red shoes

Pray for me. Lol...Mattie insisted that stuff's going down end of August/beginning of Sept, Virgo season. We'll see Mattster.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1099 on: August 24, 2019, 08:52:49 PM »

Go to Google
Type in wizard of oz
Click on the red shoes

Pray for me. Lol...Mattie insisted that stuff's going down end of August/beginning of Sept, Virgo season. We'll see Mattster.

Fingers crossed Fidget I have the same timeline we should pray for each other

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1100 on: August 24, 2019, 08:53:46 PM »

Go to Google
Type in wizard of oz
Click on the red shoes

Fingers crossed Fidget I have the same timeline we should pray for each other

🙏🙏

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1101 on: August 25, 2019, 04:18:00 PM »
Has Mattie correctly predicted a trip for anyone?

From my last reading in April, she predicted that I will be planning a trip with a guy, I’ll be going away either 3rd of September or October - going to a place that starts with an “A”.

I can surely tell you that given that timeframe, that could only be POI 4. He travels a lot for work and we recently talked about me going on another trip with him but nothing in stone. The place he goes a lot to does start with an “A” - so I’m curious to see if this prediction happens since the timing is coming up....

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1102 on: August 25, 2019, 04:29:52 PM »

From my last reading in April, she predicted that I will be planning a trip with a guy, I’ll be going away either 3rd of September or October - going to a place that starts with an “A”.

I can surely tell you that given that timeframe, that could only be POI 4. He travels a lot for work and we recently talked about me going on another trip with him but nothing in stone. The place he goes a lot to does start with an “A” - so I’m curious to see if this prediction happens since the timing is coming up....

Yes.  Last fall, she asked why London was calling in February.  At the time, I had no idea but in February, a friend found a great sale on tickets to London and asked me to come a long, which I did.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1103 on: August 25, 2019, 04:31:11 PM »

Not a trip per se , but she specifically predicted a family bbq for me in August this year . That’s when poi will look at me like a long term partner.

It’s the 25th and absolutely no sign of a bbq lol , let alone a family one. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1104 on: August 25, 2019, 04:47:46 PM »

Not a trip per se , but she specifically predicted a family bbq for me in August this year . That’s when poi will look at me like a long term partner.

Oh man! Thanks for letting me know diamond! All in all that sucks smh

Maybe it could still happen? I’m interested in the update!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 04:50:15 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1105 on: August 25, 2019, 04:50:23 PM »

Meh it’s all good 🥰 I have movement so we have some progress !

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1106 on: August 25, 2019, 04:51:31 PM »

Yes.  Last fall, she asked why London was calling in February.  At the time, I had no idea but in February, a friend found a great sale on tickets to London and asked me to come a long, which I did.

Oh wow AMAZING! Okay! Thanks P!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1107 on: August 25, 2019, 04:52:46 PM »

Meh it’s all good 🥰 I have movement so we have some progress !

Awesome! So it could possibly still happen! Interested in an update 😆

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1108 on: August 25, 2019, 08:35:00 PM »

Hi Sparkle yes she predicted a trip back in May that was supposed to be with my POI the trip happened but with the wrong guy :-)

Offline attaboy

« Reply #1109 on: August 25, 2019, 09:29:43 PM »
I think my posts are getting skipped over due to length. I will keep this one short and to the point. Mattie read for me back in November 2018. She saw two reconciliations (one in the March/April time) - this one did happen, and one again (in the August/September time) - this one has not happened as we are currently in this timeframe.

Has anyone ever been given two reconciliations from her and did they both happen?  The first one that she picked up in the reading was the August/September one. This one she didn't flop the cards yet. The second one she saw was the one in the March/April timeframe that did occur. That one she got from the cards.  This was all given to me in one reading from her.

Is it safe to believe both of these will happen - one prediction coming from her and the other one coming from the cards? Or is she more accurate than the cards or vice versa?  Or are both accurate? Maybe someone else had a similar experience or someone that has more experience with her can help me.

anything