Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405847 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1065 on: August 11, 2019, 04:05:16 PM »
No predictions I have received from Mattie have passed, but I've had a cluster of markers that she mentioned around progress show up. The actual prediction(s) is supposed to happen on a Friday and things will start rolling in Virgo (although she said also end of August/beginning of Sept specifically). Here are the markers and how they occurred:

Someone else shows interest in you, a man with a daughter
A man with an earring
Travel or a discussion of travel
A man named Tom

So, a platonic male friend chatted me up and we spent a good part of Saturday hanging out together while he was in town. I was surprised by him showing interest because we actually see each other only rarely (since he is out of state) and the invitation came out of the blue. He happens to have a daughter. I was able to get together with him this weekend only because my ex husband (man with an earring) took my kids on vacation (travel) which happens only once a year. It was a nice coincidence that it all happened the same weekend. We ended up making plans to get a whole group of people together later Saturday night for drinks and music. It was mostly women, but the one man who joined us was a guy named Tom.

Wow! this is awesome! And when was this reading with Mattie? I want to see how far out she could see.

The last reading that had these markers was on July 30th.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1066 on: August 11, 2019, 04:13:05 PM »
No predictions I have received from Mattie have passed, but I've had a cluster of markers that she mentioned around progress show up. The actual prediction(s) is supposed to happen on a Friday and things will start rolling in Virgo (although she said also end of August/beginning of Sept specifically). Here are the markers and how they occurred:

A man with an earring
A man named Tom

So, a platonic male friend chatted me up and we spent a good part of Saturday hanging out together while he was in town. I was surprised by him showing interest because we actually see each other only rarely (since he is out of state) and the invitation came out of the blue. He happens to have a daughter. I was able to get together with him this weekend only because my ex husband (man with an earring) took my kids on vacation (travel) which happens only once a year. It was a nice coincidence that it all happened the same weekend. We ended up making plans to get a whole group of people together later Saturday night for drinks and music. It was mostly women, but the one man who joined us was a guy named Tom.

Wow! this is awesome! And when was this reading with Mattie? I want to see how far out she could see.

Actually, what really hit me was the guy named Tom. I have no friends or acquaintances with any "Toms", so I was like wait, what???

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1067 on: August 11, 2019, 04:23:45 PM »

A man with an earring
A man named Tom

Actually, what really hit me was the guy named Tom. I have no friends or acquaintances with any "Toms", so I was like wait, what???

That's true. She also told me something similar: "For some reasons T is relevant. Either the initial name of the guy is T like Tommy or he is a Tourist". haha ... Let's see. But in your case it was very obvious.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1068 on: August 11, 2019, 04:29:49 PM »

A man with an earring
A man named Tom

That's true. She also told me something similar: "For some reasons T is relevant. Either the initial name of the guy is T like Tommy or he is a Tourist". haha ... Let's see. But in your case it was very obvious.

None of the names that she has thrown out there ever resonated with me. In fact, I tried to assign this "Tom" to a completely different person. So it was very weird.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1069 on: August 11, 2019, 05:05:44 PM »

A man with an earring
A man named Tom

None of the names that she has thrown out there ever resonated with me. In fact, I tried to assign this "Tom" to a completely different person. So it was very weird.

Me either. I've learned to just discount them.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1070 on: August 11, 2019, 06:09:24 PM »
She gave me Alex and an Alex reached out today after years of not chatting lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1071 on: August 11, 2019, 06:11:26 PM »

And it was a market for happening something else?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1072 on: August 11, 2019, 06:34:32 PM »

And it was a market for happening something else?

I believe so . It was my first read with her back end of May so I made crappy notes , but she said something would happen in 3. So 3 months ?

Waiting patiently for a big WOO

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1073 on: August 11, 2019, 08:51:59 PM »
Yup me too I am waiting for the big aha moment from Mattie one of her markers seems to be happening now but I will let you know if and when the associated prediction happens

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1074 on: August 11, 2019, 09:10:15 PM »
Yoooooo! So I had a random Mattie marker that hit today. I’m not really into markers but this one is nuts! She kept talking about “Indiana Jones or someone is gonna be like Indiana Jones...

Well y’all I just visited Dinosaur Ridge in Colorado and likkkke my friend I was with was like Indiana talking about fossils n shit. Indiana Jones is a movie series in which he is an ARCHAEOLOGIST

🦖🦕

candiednut

« Reply #1075 on: August 11, 2019, 10:21:19 PM »
Yoooooo! So I had a random Mattie marker that hit today. I’m not really into markers but this one is nuts! She kept talking about “Indiana Jones or someone is gonna be like Indiana Jones...

Well y’all I just visited Dinosaur Ridge in Colorado and likkkke my friend I was with was like Indiana talking about fossils n shit. Indiana Jones is a movie series in which he is an ARCHAEOLOGIST

🦖🦕

Sorry not trying to be mean but do you count this? I cant tell if your post is meant to be sarcastic or not?

I am watching Friends now and Ross is a paleontologist and they talk about dinosaurs a lot too...would that count for you too?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1076 on: August 11, 2019, 10:40:38 PM »

🦖🦕

Sorry not trying to be mean but do you count this? I cant tell if your post is meant to be sarcastic or not?

I am watching Friends now and Ross is a paleontologist and they talk about dinosaurs a lot too...would that count for you too?

Yep. I posted it to count it - wasn’t being sarcastic

She specifically said I will be with a guy (she described him - which fits my friend) then said he is going to be like Indiana Jones. So she specifically said I’d be with a guy - not something i would watch on TV. I rarely if ever look at anything that deals with anything adventurous in the historical sense.
And I definitely don’t watch Friends 😉. Dude was all talking about archeology Geology - and never has a dude talk to me about stuff like that before. So yeah it’s a hit as a marker.

Inidiana is not only about his profession but the adventures he goes on - that’s what we did today ::)

Dinosaur ridge is a place where you can go up into the mountains to see actual Dino fossils in the rock- so it was an adventure
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:43:09 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1077 on: August 11, 2019, 10:47:31 PM »

🦖🦕

She specifically said I will be with a guy (she described him - which fits my friend) then said he is going to be like Indiana Jones. So she specifically said I’d be with a guy - not something i would watch on TV. I rarely if ever look at anything that deals with anything adventurous in the historical sense.
And I definitely don’t watch Friends 😉. Dude was all talking about archeology Geology - and never has a dude talk to me about stuff like that before. So yeah it’s a hit as a marker.

Inidiana is not only about his profession but the adventures he goes on - that’s what we did today ::)

Dinosaur ridge is a place where you can go up into the mountains to see actual Dino fossils in the rock- so it was an adventure

That Friends jab hurt my soul a little bit not going to lie.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1078 on: August 11, 2019, 10:51:57 PM »

🦖🦕

That Friends jab hurt my soul a little bit not going to lie.

Oh it was a jab? I wouldn’t take it that way - I don’t watch a lot of TV so there’s that!

candiednut

« Reply #1079 on: August 11, 2019, 10:56:15 PM »

🦖🦕

Okay that makes more sense:) I thought you were counting it solely based on the dinosaur connection. Sorry again wasnt trying to be mean or offensive. :)

anything