Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405944 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1050 on: August 04, 2019, 08:05:04 AM »
I have read with her 3 or 4 times and I never had her give me markers really - definitely not like the Shelly kind of marker. Nothing specific like you’ll see a blue bird or someone will be talking about xxxx - just my experience that it wasn’t like that.

Flora, she does not explicitly mention that as a "Marker" like Shelly. I had not noticed that until I read about that in this forum. Then when I re-listened the recording I realized that she gave me too. But the prediction (as well as marker) is still pending.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1051 on: August 04, 2019, 10:35:45 AM »
I have read with her 3 or 4 times and I never had her give me markers really - definitely not like the Shelly kind of marker. Nothing specific like you’ll see a blue bird or someone will be talking about xxxx - just my experience that it wasn’t like that.

Flora, she does not explicitly mention that as a "Marker" like Shelly. I had not noticed that until I read about that in this forum. Then when I re-listened the recording I realized that she gave me too. But the prediction (as well as marker) is still pending.

Ah yes - thank you - I actually think now she did give me one ... but marker never happened yet either. So far none of the predictions she made for me have happened at all. For being the person (along with Shelly) who without a doubt most picked up specific information (my bosses name?!?!; exact words I texted?!?) - I am a bit disheartened that none of her predictions have happened yet. But I’m trying not to give any weight to it in my life anymore. Would be nice if they happen but I’m moving on and taking care of me and what I can do and control and keep my feet grounded in the present as much as possible in the mean time.

Thank you for clarifying!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1052 on: August 04, 2019, 04:46:45 PM »

Ah yes - thank you - I actually think now she did give me one ... but marker never happened yet either. So far none of the predictions she made for me have happened at all. For being the person (along with Shelly) who without a doubt most picked up specific information (my bosses name?!?!; exact words I texted?!?) - I am a bit disheartened that none of her predictions have happened yet. But I’m trying not to give any weight to it in my life anymore. Would be nice if they happen but I’m moving on and taking care of me and what I can do and control and keep my feet grounded in the present as much as possible in the mean time.

You're welcome! Yeah, her predictions for me did not happen either. So, we are in the same boat :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1053 on: August 04, 2019, 06:43:44 PM »

You're welcome! Yeah, her predictions for me did not happen either. So, we are in the same boat :)

Did you both get timeframes that passed?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1054 on: August 04, 2019, 07:15:48 PM »

Yes mine have come and gone 3 times unfortunately. Hey if it’s a divine timing thing and I’m too focused on timing or something maybe that’s a perfectly valid thing. If her predictions come to pass but are not within the time lines she gave me I would still say kudos to her. Also I do still give her kudos for nailing specific random things that show me she definitely has some form of psychic ability. But none of the relevant predictions have come to pass yet. Now there’s nothing saying the opposite yet either - that they might not still happen at some time. But time frames definitely did not happen for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1055 on: August 04, 2019, 07:33:52 PM »

Yes mine have come and gone 3 times unfortunately. Hey if it’s a divine timing thing and I’m too focused on timing or something maybe that’s a perfectly valid thing. If her predictions come to pass but are not within the time lines she gave me I would still say kudos to her. Also I do still give her kudos for nailing specific random things that show me she definitely has some form of psychic ability. But none of the relevant predictions have come to pass yet. Now there’s nothing saying the opposite yet either - that they might not still happen at some time. But time frames definitely did not happen for me.

Thanks Flora and you don't have to defend her to me. 😉 I have no expectations of any readers tbh.  I'm in a good place right now. Everything happens (or doesn't) for a reason, whether we see it or not.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1056 on: August 04, 2019, 08:00:24 PM »

Thanks Flora and you don't have to defend her to me. 😉 I have no expectations of any readers tbh.  I'm in a good place right now. Everything happens (or doesn't) for a reason, whether we see it or not.

Oh yeah I know - not so much defending her to you or anyone but if someone came across my post - I do think she’s still a good reader - and didn’t want that to be lost if someone was just seeing this on its own. :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1057 on: August 04, 2019, 08:02:10 PM »

Oh yeah I know - not so much defending her to you or anyone but if someone came across my post - I do think she’s still a good reader - and didn’t want that to be lost if someone was just seeing this on its own. :)

Gotcha.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1058 on: August 05, 2019, 03:20:22 AM »

Fidget! yes. Non of her predictions did not come to pass.

She predicted contact from POI in March or May. Nothing happened.
She predicted change of job in May/June. Nothing happened and I am not planning to do so.
She predicted selling a property in April. Nope.

Literally nothing. Honestly, I always regret after taking to her, considering her price because I never think something significant was told to me. I also don't like the way that she validates. For example, every time she asks me: Do you understand why this guy is angry?? How should I know that while we've been out of contact for over one year :(

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1059 on: August 05, 2019, 03:30:14 AM »
The feedback here got me calling her but she didnt validate much. Some time frames have passed and I can't be sure of much she said because I'm not in touch with the person.

Her rate is offensive really for how many questions I get but if SOMETHING ANYTHING specific she mentioned happens I'll consider calling again. For now, I'll keep my money.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1060 on: August 09, 2019, 05:49:07 AM »

I feel you regarding Mattie.  I’ve actually had predictions happen but nothing related to my POI sadly.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1061 on: August 11, 2019, 05:33:19 AM »
Has Mattie picked up "Ice cream" for any of you yet? She picks up ice cream for me any time that I read with her and she interprets it as a sweet thing (that may happen in my life).

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1062 on: August 11, 2019, 06:35:06 AM »
I've only read with her once, galvanized by the good feedback on here, and it was a bust to say the least. She was sweet and kind but no connection. I don't even know why I stayed on the phone for as long as I did. She made one prediction and it was cliche I inwardly groaned. Oh well. At least I tried.

I read with her 4 times, as you said personality wise she was so sweet but no major prediction was made or if something was predicted did not manifest.

Something that I have noticed about Mattie when I get back to my readings and listen to recordings is that she keeps everything positive and open ended, at least in my case.

- He is not coming back right now, but he will do.
- You don't change your job now, but you will do.
- It's not a right time for contact yet, but it will be.
- etc

Nonetheless, still sometimes I get tempted to call her, but honestly she is so expensive. Each time after reading with her, I feel guilty for a few days lol, even over the call I am stressed.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1063 on: August 11, 2019, 02:37:17 PM »
No predictions I have received from Mattie have passed, but I've had a cluster of markers that she mentioned around progress show up. The actual prediction(s) is supposed to happen on a Friday and things will start rolling in Virgo (although she said also end of August/beginning of Sept specifically). Here are the markers and how they occurred:

Someone else shows interest in you, a man with a daughter
A man with an earring
Travel or a discussion of travel
A man named Tom

So, a platonic male friend chatted me up and we spent a good part of Saturday hanging out together while he was in town. I was surprised by him showing interest because we actually see each other only rarely (since he is out of state) and the invitation came out of the blue. He happens to have a daughter. I was able to get together with him this weekend only because my ex husband (man with an earring) took my kids on vacation (travel) which happens only once a year. It was a nice coincidence that it all happened the same weekend. We ended up making plans to get a whole group of people together later Saturday night for drinks and music. It was mostly women, but the one man who joined us was a guy named Tom.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1064 on: August 11, 2019, 03:37:01 PM »
No predictions I have received from Mattie have passed, but I've had a cluster of markers that she mentioned around progress show up. The actual prediction(s) is supposed to happen on a Friday and things will start rolling in Virgo (although she said also end of August/beginning of Sept specifically). Here are the markers and how they occurred:

Someone else shows interest in you, a man with a daughter
A man with an earring
Travel or a discussion of travel
A man named Tom

So, a platonic male friend chatted me up and we spent a good part of Saturday hanging out together while he was in town. I was surprised by him showing interest because we actually see each other only rarely (since he is out of state) and the invitation came out of the blue. He happens to have a daughter. I was able to get together with him this weekend only because my ex husband (man with an earring) took my kids on vacation (travel) which happens only once a year. It was a nice coincidence that it all happened the same weekend. We ended up making plans to get a whole group of people together later Saturday night for drinks and music. It was mostly women, but the one man who joined us was a guy named Tom.

Wow! this is awesome! And when was this reading with Mattie? I want to see how far out she could see.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 03:43:36 PM by Jili1945 »

anything