Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405842 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1035 on: July 31, 2019, 02:38:05 AM »
It looks like one of Mattie's predictions is in the early stages of coming to fruition.  She mentioned how something pretty significant would happen during the time of a fire sign, and it looks like she is more than likely right.  I'll update if there any bigger developments.

Oh, I'm interested to hear about it.  I have a big prediction for Virgo season which is only a few weeks away. :)

I don't want to be extremely cryptic, but today I got even more confirmation that things are picking up speed with Mattie's prediction.  If anyone would like further details, I can give you a more detailed account privately.

If you don't mind, I'd love to hear about it.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #1036 on: July 31, 2019, 03:23:49 AM »
It looks like one of Mattie's predictions is in the early stages of coming to fruition.  She mentioned how something pretty significant would happen during the time of a fire sign, and it looks like she is more than likely right.  I'll update if there any bigger developments.

Oh, I'm interested to hear about it.  I have a big prediction for Virgo season which is only a few weeks away. :)

I don't want to be extremely cryptic, but today I got even more confirmation that things are picking up speed with Mattie's prediction.  If anyone would like further details, I can give you a more detailed account privately.

I would also like to hear about it if you don’t mind sharing with me in a PM.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1037 on: July 31, 2019, 05:55:29 PM »

I would love a PM too Mattie made predictions for me too for the LEO period.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1038 on: July 31, 2019, 08:00:59 PM »

If you don't mind PM me also lol

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1039 on: August 01, 2019, 02:35:04 AM »
She gave me virgo guy or virgo time.

Has she mentioned specific states and had it pan out with anyone?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1040 on: August 03, 2019, 04:14:11 PM »
How good is Mattie with her markers? More importantly, has she ever given markers and predictions didn't happen after the markers appeared?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1041 on: August 03, 2019, 04:42:18 PM »
I have read with her 3 or 4 times and I never had her give me markers really - definitely not like the Shelly kind of marker. Nothing specific like you’ll see a blue bird or someone will be talking about xxxx - just my experience that it wasn’t like that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1042 on: August 03, 2019, 05:05:58 PM »
I have read with her 3 or 4 times and I never had her give me markers really - definitely not like the Shelly kind of marker. Nothing specific like you’ll see a blue bird or someone will be talking about xxxx - just my experience that it wasn’t like that.

Yeah she gave me 3 specific markers before something was to happen. All 3 are unfolding when I didn't even understand them at the time of the reading. I know others have had them, I'm just wondering their success rate with them.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1043 on: August 03, 2019, 05:14:40 PM »

Yeah she gave me 3 specific markers before something was to happen. All 3 are unfolding when I didn't even understand them at the time of the reading. I know others have had them, I'm just wondering their success rate with them.

Ah cool! I hope the markers mean something good for you and that the associated prediction happens - if it’s good. Cool that your makers happened!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1044 on: August 03, 2019, 08:29:14 PM »
I was listening to her reading last night and she gave me a marker. She said he (my POI) is going somewhere do you understand this? Going somewhere. Just keep that in mind it has something to do with timing. To me this is an example of a type of marker she will give you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1045 on: August 03, 2019, 08:51:12 PM »
I was listening to her reading last night and she gave me a marker. She said he (my POI) is going somewhere do you understand this? Going somewhere. Just keep that in mind it has something to do with timing. To me this is an example of a type of marker she will give you.

Right, and she gave me 3 of these. Does anyone have experience with predictions after the markers start showing up?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:04:13 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1046 on: August 03, 2019, 09:05:19 PM »
Fidget I should have one this week coming up that’s a marker for someone coming back in. I’ll let you know if it comes through!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1047 on: August 03, 2019, 09:18:14 PM »
Mine should be in the next few weeks also. I'll let you know also.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1048 on: August 04, 2019, 04:42:17 AM »

Right, and she gave me 3 of these. Does anyone have experience with predictions after the markers start showing up?

I echo this. She's mentioned weird world events like tennis matches or the World Cup (not my marker lol) etc. and they linked in perfectly with timing. Uncannily so. Even though I don't give a dang about sports or whatever, the date of a major world match she mentioned as a marker did coincide with a momentous prediction. Kinda neat :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1049 on: August 04, 2019, 06:30:28 AM »
Mine should be coming in anytime now so we shall see I will let everyone know here

anything