Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405885 times)

candiednut

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1020 on: July 26, 2019, 12:59:37 PM »
Would you guys count this?

So last summer Mattie mentioned names in my reading "Peter, Eric or Erica etc" for work, I did meet a Peter and an Eric work related but they aren't like important people and its such a common name that I feel like I would meet someone with that name eventually? Would you count this?

Offline ebony

« Reply #1021 on: July 26, 2019, 01:05:34 PM »
i wouldn't count on it if those two are not significant in your life/current situation or if prediction doesn't happen around it

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1022 on: July 30, 2019, 01:50:07 AM »
It looks like one of Mattie's predictions is in the early stages of coming to fruition.  She mentioned how something pretty significant would happen during the time of a fire sign, and it looks like she is more than likely right.  I'll update if there any bigger developments.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1023 on: July 30, 2019, 02:18:42 AM »
It looks like one of Mattie's predictions is in the early stages of coming to fruition.  She mentioned how something pretty significant would happen during the time of a fire sign, and it looks like she is more than likely right.  I'll update if there any bigger developments.

Oh, I'm interested to hear about it.  I have a big prediction for Virgo season which is only a few weeks away. :)

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #1024 on: July 30, 2019, 02:41:06 AM »
speaking of mattie predictions... I wonder what happened to Josh. Does anyone know? I think he has removed all his content.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #1025 on: July 30, 2019, 02:44:02 AM »
No idea... I messaged him a few times because he messaged me. 

I thought it was rather peculiar that he would post that Mattie's predictions were all coming true... and then he supposedly got really drunk and was looking for support. 

I hope he is okay, but I am interested to hear what happened.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #1026 on: July 30, 2019, 02:56:05 AM »

I thought it was rather peculiar that he would post that Mattie's predictions were all coming true... and then he supposedly got really drunk and was looking for support. 

Me too. I wondered half out of curiousity and half out of concern. Hope he's ok...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1027 on: July 30, 2019, 03:43:55 AM »

Me too. I wondered half out of curiousity and half out of concern. Hope he's ok...

It appears he's off the forum.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #1028 on: July 30, 2019, 04:43:34 AM »
Yeah, his name link doesn't work in my inbox... seems he deleted his profile. 

How strange.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1029 on: July 30, 2019, 06:27:46 AM »
hmmm hope Josh is alright.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1030 on: July 30, 2019, 10:20:43 AM »
I went to message Josh a few weeks back as he used to PM me on my old account, but I wasn't able to. He has his user as a guest. He seems to come on and make a couple of posts then go offline for a few days or week or so. I hope he is just busy in life and am sure he will report back soon.

candiednut

« Reply #1031 on: July 30, 2019, 12:46:06 PM »
Perhaps his account got deleted by admin bc too many people reported him?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1032 on: July 30, 2019, 04:43:43 PM »
Perhaps his account got deleted by admin bc too many people reported him?

I wouldn't be shocked.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1033 on: July 31, 2019, 01:27:53 AM »

Oh, I'm interested to hear about it.  I have a big prediction for Virgo season which is only a few weeks away. :)

I don't want to be extremely cryptic, but today I got even more confirmation that things are picking up speed with Mattie's prediction.  If anyone would like further details, I can give you a more detailed account privately.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #1034 on: July 31, 2019, 01:33:13 AM »

I don't want to be extremely cryptic, but today I got even more confirmation that things are picking up speed with Mattie's prediction.  If anyone would like further details, I can give you a more detailed account privately.

I would like a PM please.  I will not share the information with anyone, I assure you.  :)